Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Rough week for VA Gov (Dem), Yearbook pic of blackface & KKK

Any way to either further their agenda or ding Trump...... :D

NBC News panel blames Trump for Gov. Ralph Northams blackface scandal

https://www.foxnews.com/entertainment/nbc-news-panel-blames-trump-for-gov-ralph-northams-blackface-scandal

One of those black guys is a professor at Princeton. Good grief.

One of those black guys is a professor at Princeton. Good grief.

Perhaps you have not had the honor of being on campus lately to see what a pile of excrement that place is becoming....

This is probably one of the most funny videos Crowder has ever posted. Funniest ###### Ive seen in a while. He calls a bunch of black business owners to ask about Northam. There is one particular business he calls where the owner keeps hanging up then he calls back and talks black and the guy finally talks to him and Crowder calls him in on it.

Watch it again this morning, 10/10, bravo Crowder.

This is probably one of the most funny videos Crowder has ever posted. Funniest ###### I’ve seen in a while. He calls a bunch of black business owners to ask about Northam. There is one particular business he calls where the owner keeps hanging up then he calls back and talks black and the guy finally talks to him and Crowder calls him in on it.

God Bless people like Crowder, adding in a small nugget of common sense and/or honesty to the world....

• Like 1

God Bless people like Crowder, adding in a small nugget of common sense and/or honesty to the world....

Wiff would like that one

16 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

The Lt Governors accuser has retained the same law firm that repped Blaisy Ford.  #fail

The irony of that is gold Jerry.......GOLD

Re: Virginia Governor - All 3 Dems in line of succession embroiled in scandal.  Gov, Lt. Gov and A.G. 

We, the People regret to inform you that your entire state must resign.

Which superpac ran that racist add to support this clown during the election and......will they now amend that add to point at this guy   ^_^

2 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dude allegedly threw cack in her mouth...

She comes across as sounding very credible and the Dems are quite skeptical given the timing of it. 

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

She comes across as sounding very credible and the Dems are quite skeptical given the timing of it. 

:lol:

Woman in 2017: I was sexually assaulted by Fairfax.  

The Libs: crickets

Woman in 2018: i was sexually assaulted by Fairfax.

The Libs: crickets

Woman in 2019: i was sexually assaulted by Fairfax.

The libs: I am skeptical of the timing.

• Like 1

This chick gets, at a minimum, all the support thrown behind Blaisy Ford.  God forbid if Fairfax drank any beers that night.  He deserves the full onslaught that the left gave to Kav without proof.

Why do you guys still hate black people?

Everyone has crazy people in their group. Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

It's really disheartening. It makes me not want to post here. I get so tired of these racial threads. It would be one thing if you all stayed on topic, but you want to crucify the black race even when it's white folks who have said or done the wrong thing. Really makes me dislike this place.

17 minutes ago, peenie said:

Why do you guys still hate black people?

Why can't you just lump people by behavior and not color?

I lump people by behavior, not color. 

I lump Welfare scumbags, Progressives, illegals, and Democrat politicians into a group that is destroying America.

We should start a gofundme for Dr. Tyson.  I suspect she will need it.

On 2/5/2019 at 8:33 AM, lickin_starfish said:

What does it say about society when a 30 year old blackface costume is more ghastly than murdering babies?

Good job, progressives.

It says that ideology has a more prominent place in our decision-making paradigm that actual justice, fairness, common sense.

It is dastardly, repugnant, and terrifying to see the Democratic party devolving into an ideological caricature. 

I wonder if she is friends with Liam Neeson?  :o

• Haha 1

How could it be a bad week for the them ? 

Their media pals wont hold them to the fire or accountable and neither with the hacks who actually get their news from those hacks. 

15 minutes ago, drobeski said:

How could it be a bad week for the them ? 

Their media pals wont hold them to the fire or accountable and neither with the hacks who actually get their news from those hacks. 

I had to walk away from my wife this morning when she questioned the timing of how all this about the top 3 VA Dems came out now. I just said "like Kavanaugh?" and headed to work because it was pointless to continue the conversation. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

I had to walk away from my wife this morning when she questioned the timing of how all this about the top 3 VA Dems came out now. I just said "like Kavanaugh?" and headed to work because it was pointless to continue the conversation. 

My wife and I have a different dynamic.  I am sho compared to her.  Either way, I try to steer clear of political discourse.

1 minute ago, TimmySmith said:

My wife and I have a different dynamic.  I am sho compared to her.  Either way, I try to steer clear of political discourse.

THIS.

We normally don't discuss anything political, as like GC proves nobody wins or changes anyone's mind. I was grateful she never asked my thoughts during the Kavanaugh mess, but I just had to say something when she "questioned the timing" this morning. I left because I knew that the situation would only get worse. 

11 minutes ago, DonS said:

The way the Dems come out in droves against the Governor, it's clear the Dems released the yearbook picture once the late term abortion backlash started. The A.G. guy admitted himself that he dressed up in blackface (dark makeup per NYT) a day after calling on the Governor to resign. The Lt. Gov taking over was the Dems plan all along. They just didn't count on the sexual assault seeing the light of day.

My wife gets most of her news/political opinions from me. 

2 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

And the sun sets on LT.  

Unless he throat focks her... Oopsie, didn't mean to choke her out!  My bad! 

10 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

BREAKING: Shoe polish manufacturers are now adding a warning label for products sold to Virginia Democrats:

“Do not apply to face.”

😂

2 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

What a colossal mess for Democrats. What they were dreaming to happen to Trump, Pence and Ryan is actually happening to them. Fantastic work gentlemen. 

What I see is a pendulum action.

Obama begat Trump, Trump Begat Ocasio-Cortez, and I shudder to think what her dumbitchass might deliver us from the right....

3 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

What I see is a pendulum action.

Obama begat Trump, Trump Begat Ocasio-Cortez, and I shudder to think what her dumbitchass might deliver us from the right....

Begat begat begat

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/second-woman-accuses-va-lt-gov-justin-fairfax-of-sexual-assault/2019/02/08/19e6bb6c-2bdf-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.81cda88bc0ec

2nd woman accuses Lt Governor of sexual assault. Rape this time.........

A woman said Friday she was raped by Virginia Lt. Gov. Justin Fairfax (D) in a “premeditated and aggressive” assault in 2000, while they both were undergraduate students at Duke University.

This would end a Republican. Him being a black Democrat, the DNC might just give him the 2020 Presidential Nomination.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.washingtonpost.com/local/virginia-politics/second-woman-accuses-va-lt-gov-justin-fairfax-of-sexual-assault/2019/02/08/19e6bb6c-2bdf-11e9-b011-d8500644dc98_story.html?utm_term=.81cda88bc0ec

2nd woman accuses Lt Governor of sexual assault. Rape this time.........

This would end a Republican. Him being a black Democrat, the DNC might just give him the 2020 Presidential Nomination.

#believeallwomen,  right?