Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

RIP Gender Reveal Parties

I love when they can't even keep up with themselves...

Gender reveal parties are wait for it

IRRELEVANT

in today's woke society!

APPARENTLY, HOW DARE WE THRUST GENDER UPON A CLUSTER OF CELLS THAT HASN'T EVEN BEEN BORN YET! 😱😡

...stupid people...

I killed them a while back. I went to one and when they were going to do the reveal we all dropped our pants because we did not quite understand the rules. :dunno:

• Like 1

I killed them a while back. I went to one and when they were going to do the reveal we all dropped our pants because we did not quite understand the rules. :dunno:

😁😁😁

Well Done.

Was anyone able guess your gender? :dunno:

• Like 1

We didn't need any more bullshit. This stuff started go south when men started becoming required to go to baby showers.

In New York or Virginia they have the mom or dad reach into the bucket and grab a part until one guesses right.

In New York or Virginia they have the mom or dad reach into the bucket and grab a part until one guesses right.

DAMN!!! Brutal. :first:

While wearing their ASPCA t-shirts and eating their meat and cheeseless lasagna.

While wearing their ASPCA t-shirts and eating their meat and cheeseless lasagna.

pink t-shirts, because they care