Sign in to follow this  
kilroy69

Fishing. Part 2

So I made a bid on a huge package of used gear. 200 bucks. He was asking 300 and probably 50 bucks in shipping.

It includes 13rod and reel combos. A bin of around 20 reels not attached to a rod and 11 tackle boxes filled with tackle. I mean good .

I am going to part this out. Sell rod,reel and tackle box combos on eBay for 25 bucks with handpicked tackle.

Really nothing that looks like it's gonna amount to much. But I might give some of them a go this year.

So I made a bid on a huge package of used gear. 200 bucks. He was asking 300 and probably 50 bucks in shipping.

It includes 13rod and reel combos. A bin of around 20 reels not attached to a rod and 11 tackle boxes filled with tackle. I mean good ######.

I am going to part this ###### out. Sell rod,reel and tackle box combos on eBay for 25 bucks with handpicked tackle.

You got screwed . You could get all that junk at an auction for $25-50. Nobody sells old equipment, especially tackle, that isn’t rusted.

You got screwed . You could get all that junk at an auction for $25-50. Nobody sells old equipment, especially tackle, that isnt rusted.

You know how much gear I have bought off x wifes?