Sign in to follow this  
HTH

Who are you rooting for and why?

I'm rooting for the Patriots due to Belichick being part of the NY Giants coaching tree. I like to see him do well.

How about you?

I'm rooting for the Patriots because LA doesn't deserve a winner in anything. . And also it seems the snowflakes don't like the Patriots . Unless the Rams winning gets me a win in one of my boxes.

I'm rooting for the Patriots due to Belichick being part of the NY Giants coaching tree. I like to see him do well.

How about you?

Fvck Belicheat and Fvck the Patriots

Pats are my 2nd favorite team (Giants #1)

I cant get behind this.

no one asked you to, punchy. :wave:

Just my 2 cents

:cheers:

Im rooting for my box numbers to hit. Dont care who wins.

I don't care.

Generally I would root against the Patriots.

However, the Rams are the team that cost my Titans a super bowl. So fock them. Also fock Los Angeles.

So I guess I'm hoping for a pats win and Brady and Bill jointly announcing their retirement from the podium.

Im rooting for the Patriots because I was born in Southie. Never changing allegiances.

👍

Im rooting for great cards and huge pots. The 15th year of the annual superbowl poker game. Good food layout...starts at 3pm and ends whenever. Quality stuff

Rams. Like Sean Mcvay. I think he'd be the youngest head coach to win the SB.

Not rooting against the Patriots. Wouldn't mind seeing Brady winning his 6th either. He's the goat.

I'm just hoping for a great game. Youth vs Age. Enjoy the game :cheers:

Rams. It will make having lost to them in the playoffs a little more acceptable. If you gotta lose, it might as well be to eventual champs.

Im rooting for great cards and huge pots. The 15th year of the annual superbowl poker game. Good food layout...starts at 3pm and ends whenever. Quality stuff

Don't forget about the Puppy Bowl. Pre games at 2. Kickoff at 3.

Patriots. I bet them and basically everyone I know is rooting against them being in Bills country. I like going against the grain. Brady and Co. have been kicking our asses for years. It is what it is. I appreciate greatness.

Patriots. I bet them and basically everyone I know is rooting against them being in Bills country. I like going against the grain. Brady and Co. have been kicking our asses for years. It is what it is. I appreciate greatness.

Bills fan as well, but FOCK THAT!

Just like last year I will be happy with the result. The Pats are the second team I root for because of Brady and Belichik, but I also like Goff and Mcvay. I want Mcvay to win so that more of the new style coaching is sought after. I want the old guard out

I'll root for the Rams, partly for the NFC West connection. Also I don't know why but I struggle to like the Pats. I usually root for greatness and the Pats are a great dynasty, but I just can't like them, even though Brady/Bellichick/Kraft are all MAGA guys. :dunno:

Patriots....I like dynasties. And the Rams shouldn't even be there.

Also Seahawk fans from 5 years ago are suddenly rams fans

If Patriots win, will they be forced to issue an apology for their toxic masculinity before they're allowed to hang their Super Bowl Champions banner in Gillette Stadium?

The Pats. Fawk the Rams. They shouldn't even be there. And for what it's worth, a Saints/Pats game has more intrigue than the Rams.

The Pats. Fawk the Rams. They shouldn't even be there. And for what it's worth, a Saints/Pats game has more intrigue than the Rams.

Cry me a river. Karma biotch.

Was talking mungwater early this morning. I really have to reach to find something to root for or against. In this case, I know that aqib talib makes Finnegan look like a classy individual. Talib is a piece of . Just a real punk . The kind of guy who cheap shot in the nuts and then run away. Aqib left the Broncos and nobody cares. So for that reason, and that reason only, the Rams can suck a diick.

Was talking mungwater early this morning. I really have to reach to find something to root for or against. In this case, I know that aqib talib makes Finnegan look like a classy individual. Talib is a piece of ######. Just a real punk ######. The kind of guy who cheap shot in the nuts and then run away. Aqib left the Broncos and nobody cares. So for that reason, and that reason only, the Rams can suck a diick.

I was rooting for KC because of Andy Reid and the Chiefs SB drought but otherwise fock all the rest of the teams.

Pats have won enough and Brady is a weirdo.

I like Brees and NO but Payton is an ass hole.

Rams screwed StL and LA is a lame sports town.

Rooting for LA but only because theyre NFC and I am sick of NE.

I was rooting for KC because of Andy Reid and the Chiefs SB drought but otherwise fock all the rest of the teams.

Pats have won enough and Brady is a weirdo.

I like Brees and NO but Payton is an ass hole.

Rams screwed StL and LA is a lame sports town.

Rooting for LA but only because theyre NFC and I am sick of NE.

Payton is an ahole?

Payton is an ahole?

Google that exact phrase and see what you find. He is a cack.

If Patriots win, will they be forced to issue an apology for their toxic masculinity before they're allowed to hang their Super Bowl Champions banner in Gillette Stadium?

Pats have room for another banner and Foxboro is not like the rest of liberal MA. :lol: