Sign in to follow this  
Bill E.

People saying Maroon 5 should not have played

Why don't they say the Rams and Pats players should have boycotted the Superbowl? Why is it on a bunch of musicians to change whatever it is they want to change?

I heard the halftime on the radio while I was in my car, and it sounded terrible. The singer sounded like he couldn't be bothered to sing the songs so every 5 lines he'd just yell out the lyrics and go, "ATLANTA!!!"

They robbed the NFL

They shouldn't have played because they focking suck.

Damn, beat me to it.

They shouldn't have played because they focking suck.

Yep. That's pretty much what I came here to say. Wasn't looking to be a hater, they were never much on my radar screen. And the show was great in the lead-up and then he started singing and it went downhill fast.

Honestly? If the NFL really wanted to ingratiate themselves with the darker ones, they should have brought in a couple of the HBC marching bands to do a competition. I don't care who you are, that's a lot of fun to watch.

My parents are 75 y.o. and (shocking to me) held their first "SuperBowl party" with a few old friends. I wasn't there, but watching the half-time show I kept wondering what those old white people must be thinking.

Tattooed from head to toe Maroon singer (who sucked) followed by gangster rappers. God bless America.

My parents are 75 y.o. and (shocking to me) held their first "SuperBowl party" with a few old friends. I wasn't there, but watching the half-time show I kept wondering what those old white people must be thinking.

Tattooed from head to toe Maroon singer (who sucked) followed by gangster rappers. God bless America.

My guess is the good guys lost WW2

Not sure why anyone is bitching about this show.

No politcal statements/virtue signalling occurred.

No over the top absurd set decorations or outfits like Katy Perry or that black chick.

A tatted white guy who sings pop and hosts a PG family show, a local rapper (OutKast dude) and not sure about the other rapper.

This halftime show was about as vanilla as it gets.

• Like 1

Not sure why anyone is bitching about this show.

No politcal statements/virtue signalling occurred.

No over the top absurd set decorations or outfits like Katy Perry or that black chick.

A tatted white guy who sings pop and hosts a PG family show, a local rapper (OutKast dude) and not sure about the other rapper.

This halftime show was about as vanilla as it gets.

The theme of that entire SB was pretty ghetto from start to finish.

Janet Jackson fans and feminists are outraged that Adam Levine showed his nipples.

I swear, I'm not making that up. 😁

Just go back to marching bands

And dogs catching frisbees.

Not a big M5 fan and they were about what I expected considering recent years. I respect them a lot for showing up and not bending to pressure to boycott the show.

My point is why did these idiots call for performers to boycott and not the players?

Nickelback would have been a better option

I like the rich Jewish kid from Brentwood trying to be hard with the tats. Clown

I thought the half time show was pretty good. No focking lip syncing fruitcakes with a political agenda. The anthem was awesome and the half time show was good.

I don't get all the hating on Maroon 5.

• Like 1

I thought the half time show was pretty good. No focking lip syncing fruitcakes with a political agenda. The anthem was awesome and the half time show was good.

I don't get all the hating on Maroon 5.

He's pretty and the girls love him, hence the hate.

Oh you weren't talking about Brady?

He's pretty and the girls love him, hence the hate.

Oh you weren't talking about Brady?

I was actually pulling for Brady and the Pats despite my previous hate for them. After they announced their support for Trump (and my memory of the Rams doing 'Hands Up Don't Shoot horsesh!t) the choice was easy.

• Like 1

I was actually pulling for Brady and the Pats despite my previous hate for them. After they announced their support for Trump (and my memory of the Rams doing 'Hands Up Don't Shoot horsesh!t) the choice was easy.

Ditto. It's all about the culture war now.

• Like 1

Why don't they say the Rams and Pats players should have boycotted the Superbowl? Why is it on a bunch of musicians to change whatever it is they want to change?

I'm surprised they didn't call on actors and ex NFL players from doing commercials for the Super bowl.

Is there a bigger employer of black millionaires than the NFL? The players figured this out and have shut up and stood up. The SJW crowd persists.

Is there a bigger employer of black millionaires than the NFL? The players figured this out and have shut up and stood up. The SJW crowd persists.

Exactly. They came to heel and were wise to do so. Ratings were going down because of the kneeling. They have stopped their decent since the players got in line.

My observations:

- I thought the M5 part was fine musically. It was one of those "hey, they've had more hits than I remembered" moments.

- The band itself isn't very good. This was the Adam Levine show. I'm not sure why he isn't just on his own.

- The hip hop additions seemed really forced. Not good.

- Levine shirtless... cmon man, really? Yeah, you've been hitting the gym. :rolleyes: You've already won "sexiest man alive," sometimes less is more.

- To keep with the ghey theme, how much money did they spend on that jacked/shirt combo? Hopefully a nickel although I suspect it was thousands.

My observations:

- I thought the M5 part was fine musically. It was one of those "hey, they've had more hits than I remembered" moments.

- The band itself isn't very good. This was the Adam Levine show. I'm not sure why he isn't just on his own.

- The hip hop additions seemed really forced. Not good.

- Levine shirtless... cmon man, really? Yeah, you've been hitting the gym. :rolleyes: You've already won "sexiest man alive," sometimes less is more.

- To keep with the ghey theme, how much money did they spend on that jacked/shirt combo? Hopefully a nickel although I suspect it was thousands.

I am not convinced he's not a fayg. He can't hide it when he dances, that's for sure.

Didn't watch, but I'm sick of seeing pictures of that guy with his shirt off on every article.

Jealoufasiss

Jealoufasiss

Maybe if he didn't look like he spent a month as the practice dummy for a community college tattoo artist program.

Maybe if he didn't look like he spent a month as the practice dummy for a community college tattoo artist program.

:clap:

Your wives were all jerkin off to the Maroon 5 guy in the third quarter last night.

"Strumming the banjo"

"Flicking the bean"

"Rocking the man in the boat"

I played Red Dead Redemption during halftime and did a fishing challenge, that was probably more entertaining.

• Like 1