Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Chelsea Handler

https://goo.gl/images/ntSSoC

How do we feel about her, you know, looks-wise. The only thing that matters.

I swear, she's one of those that one day you can look really hot and the next day look like death warmed over.

On the plus side, from the way she talks, she really enjoys herself some man meat.

Seems like she could be absolutely ferocious in bed. And I don't think you'd have to worry about offending her.

I don't think I've ever watched more than 2 minutes of anything she's ever done. So I can't really judge on brains or psycho or whatever. But I'm not talking about a relationship, I'm just talking about one night of massive orifice(s) violation.

Pretty much got the Google images and you can see whatever picture you want of her. There's plenty of them. And like I said, they range from hot to not.

She focked 50 cent. Yuch. No thanks

"when 50 appeared on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, he talked about having sex with ex Chelsea Handler. And he said it was like wrestling a gator. Uhh... "

"when 50 appeared on Andy Cohen's Watch What Happens Live, he talked about having sex with ex Chelsea Handler. And he said it was like wrestling a gator. Uhh... "

Sit and spin baby. I like her even more now.

Just don't cover her eyes or she'll just lay there.

She focked 50 cent. Yuch. No thanks

Came here to say THIS