Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Executive Time

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a26130192/trump-executive-time-60-percent-fox-news-tweeting/

Holy crap. Since the midterms, Trump spends at least 60% of his day in unscheduled executive time. Meaning watching TV calling Sean Hannity and tweeting.

In whatever time., He's had almost 300 hours of so-called executive time compared to 70 + hours of meeting time. And he frequently walks out of meetings just to go back and watch television.

remember when Trump was all paranoid about all the leakers in the White House? Any fire just about everybody including poor janitors and stewards have been there for 30 years? This article supported by six different sources inside the White House. Holy crap.

Now I'm sure the board apologists are going to find a way to downplay this. But holy shiit. he's too busy to get briefings from his intelligence chiefs, but has plenty of time to play phone tag with Sean Hannity. This game is getting more and more paranoid and more and more isolated. It's not like he's in a room filled with people watching TV. He's alone just stewing and tweeting.

and the worst part is? I'm sure there's a hell of a lot of people close to him who want it to be exactly that way. You go watch TV mr. President we've got it handled.

In the wake of President Donald Trumps renewed attacks on the U.S. intelligence community this week, senior intelligence briefers are breaking two years of silence to warn that the President is endangering American security with what they say is a stubborn disregard for their assessments.

Citing multiple in-person episodes, these intelligence officials say Trump displays what one called willful ignorance when presented with analyses generated by Americas $81 billion-a-year intelligence services. The officials, who include analysts who prepare Trumps briefs and the briefers themselves, describe futile attempts to keep his attention by using visual aids, confining some briefing points to two or three sentences, and repeating his name and title as frequently as possible.

http://time.com/5518947/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-national-security/

Probably get written off as a fake news hit piece but it sure does seem like the Donald we know.

That's it I'm only voting for him one more time!

So you're saying that with his list of accomplishments thus far DESPITE the Obama DOJ illegal investigation and the MSM 93% negative coverage, imagine what he could do if he really applied himself.

You're right. America should thank those that voted this guy in.

Oh, so not listening to the intell agencies is a bad thing now? Funny when the heads of

The important ones said in front of congress that they couldn't possibly vet the refugees from war torn Muslim countriies, it was ok for Obama to ignore them.

That's it I'm only voting for him one more time!

Me too... This is out of control...

Remember that time the Intell agencies told Obama not to pull out of Iraq? He did anyway. And next thing you know Isis is all over the place.

I mean seriously, you're POTUS for what? In his case maybe four years? Wouldnt you want to go check some things out? Area 51, Roswell, NASA, the Pentagon, the National archives, whatever.

And if not for you, you intellectually uncurious troglodyte, how about your kid? What the hell is he thinking?

Mom? How come Grandpa dad stays in his room watching TV 8 hours a day? Is he okay?

Me too... This is out of control...

He grabbed me by my vote #metoo

I think it's a little much that he asked Congress to install flat screen TVs so he can watch Judge Jeanine during the State of the Union.

http://time.com/5518947/donald-trump-intelligence-briefings-national-security/

Probably get written off as a fake news hit piece but it sure does seem like the Donald we know.

Citing multiple in-person episodes, these intelligence officials say Trump displays what one called “willful ignorance” when presented with analyses

I can't imagine what "willful ignorance" could even look like....

https://www.esquire.com/news-politics/a26130192/trump-executive-time-60-percent-fox-news-tweeting/

Holy crap. Since the midterms, Wiffleball spends at least 60% of his day in unscheduled FFToday Geek Bored Time. Meaning watching TV, worshiping Don Lemon and posting gibberish.

In whatever time., He's had almost 300 hours of so-called Geek Bored time compared to 70 + hours of doing anything else. And he frequently walks out of meetings just to go back and post more gibberish.

remember when Wiffleball was all paranoid about all the FBGheys? Holy crap.

Now I'm sure that MDC will be by to defend him. But holy shiit. he's too busy to get intelligent thoughts, but has plenty of time to play phone tag with The Young Turks. This game is getting more and more paranoid and more and more isolated. It's not like he's in a room filled with people watching TV. He's alone just stewing and tweeting.

and the worst part is? I'm sure there's a hell of a lot of people close to him who want it to be exactly that way. You go watch TV mr. wiffleball we've got it handled.

fixed

Oldie but a goodie. No time for golf, I'll be too busy working my ass off.

and you can hear the dim-witted hillbillies in the back screaming with Glee.