Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Andy Weissman tipped off CNN re: Stone arrest

I feel badly for stone. You can tell he's real shrinking violet. He absolutely hates the Press. That much attention must have been devastating for him. 😁

I feel badly for stone. You can tell he's real shrinking violet. He absolutely hates the Press. That much attention must have been devastating for him. 😁

cool with the Mueller team leaking it to CNN ?

cool with the Mueller team leaking it to CNN ?

It happens. How the F do you think all these white collar criminals end up doing the 'perp walk'?

Like I said, the fact that he came out after the arraignment and couldn't get enough of the press tells me he wasn't exactly traumatized. He Even filmed a video of how and what to dress for an arraignment.

I'm having a hard time crying a river for guy who threatened people's lives and threatened to kill dogs.

But you guys feel free to scream and cry for the REAL victim here. 🙄

It happens. How the F do you think all these white collar criminals end up doing the 'perp walk'?

Like I said, the fact that he came out after the arraignment and couldn't get enough of the press tells me he wasn't exactly traumatized. He Even filmed a video of how and what to dress for an arraignment.

I'm having a hard time crying a river for guy who threatened people's lives and threatened to kill dogs.

But you guys feel free to scream and cry for the REAL victim here. 🙄

You're a great American Wiffle. You truly embrace the value of equal justice under the law.

You're a great American Wiffle. You truly embrace the value of equal justice under the law.

Ken Lay, Bernie ebbers, Madoff, manafort, stone...😂

Hopefully, Don jr Has a chance to check out Stones video on how to dress for a perp walk.😋

Hopefully, Don jr Has a chance to check out Stones video on how to dress for a perp walk.

I'll do a board suicide bet with you on Don Jr. doing a perp walk as a result of the Mueller investigation. In?