wiffleball

SOTU

Just now, Hardcore troubadour said:

What are they going to complain about? All they have is "No Wall" and RUSSIA!  And people are pretty much done with that. 

Kinda curious what the democratic reply will be.  Trump is a doosh but this speech has been decent.  Not overtly polarizing outside of too much time spent on the wall.  Will that be the only thing to go after?

No wonder Maxine told people not to watch this! 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

This may be the greatest SOTU I've ever seen.  Seriously.  He is crossing the line all over the place.  The ball is in the Dem's court.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Kinda curious what the democratic reply will be.  Trump is a doosh but this speech has been decent.  Not overtly polarizing outside of too much time spent on the wall.  Will that be the only thing to go after?

What is the benefit to the American people not to have a wall? I’ve asked this of the the Board many times without an answer maybe you can help?

Things the DemKlan support:

Illegals murdering and raping citizens

Post birth abortion

Unemployed minorities

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

It’s sorta surreal watching our law making women sit and scowl while Trump calls for protecting the lives of babies who’ve been carried to or near to term.  

5 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

It’s sorta surreal watching our law making women sit and scowl while Trump calls for protecting the lives of babies who’ve been carried to or near to term.  

I was thinking the same thing. WTF

So clue me in- what exactly do the white sheets/ suits/ what ever - what does that represent?

1 minute ago, Old School said:

So clue me in- what exactly do the white sheets/ suits/ what ever - what does that represent?

Women's right to vote.  Only took them a hundred years to royally fock up our country.  Nice work, biotches.

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

I thought the same thing. Some of them have to be mothers, right?

This is the speech everyone should of wanted from their POTUS.  Unless you love open borders, unemployment, murdering babies, and savage mooslims, you have nothing to complain about.  MAGA! 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I was thinking the same thing. WTF

I know they’re not allowed to support anything he says, but it’s just so odd that they can’t get behind protecting innocent lives.  

I’ve seen, felt and heard my kids inside my wife’s womb at 7-9 months   There’s no doubt in my mind that it’s murder at that point  

Mom’s life in danger? Ok  impossible choice, but something has to be done   I can see that  

Any other scenario, no focking way  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, jerryskids said:

CNN is saying Trump vetoed the "unifying" speech and wants to biotch-slap the Democrats.  Get your popcorn ready$#@!  😃

CNN was wrong again

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I thought the same thing. Some of them have to be mothers, right?

I guess.  My wife is against abortion in virtually every scenario you could imagine.   

I don’t go quite as far as she does but I can’t get behind this late term stuff. 

The best part of this speech was hopefully that America was paying attention that the left hates Trump so much, that they had expose who they really are.    

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

CNN was wrong again

Yep.  That was Barry Bonds on super horse steroids hitting the ball over the bay to Oakland.  The white biotches added, that was such a win I can't even describe it.

25 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

"America will never be a social country"

😂

The Dems are never going to to recover from this.

Bernie looked like the miserable old man he is at that point. 😂

48 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Absolutely classic!! Congrats women in the work force.  The white hooded clan didn't want to stand but then realized....oh crap that's us!! Biggest egg on face moment of the night

It is sad they would only cheer themselves. It says a lot.

And now the rebuttal- from a non elected person who holds no political office-

“I hate Trump”

that is all

Another reason to hate women. You noticed that they always have to have a outfit? Or Diane Keaton it's the seventies and I'm a boy I'm wearing a tie! So it's the 80s on the boys I've got shoulder pads! I've got a pink hat! We're all wearing black to the award shows! We're all wearing white! 

You insipid twats

46 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Trump speech:

It5pprg.gif

👀😄