wiffleball

SOTU

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

He said he wants a wall and only a wall?  Do you have a link for that?

Also, it's not a complete wall, it's a wall in strategic locations where security experts have said a wall will help.  I used to think it was a complete wall and shared your opinion.  Now I'm OK with it.

FWIW I'm confident he envisioned a complete wall when he started.

Do you have any link for Trump saying that he wants the $5.7B for anything other than a wall?  Remember, this is just year 1 for his asks for the wall and I would expect next year, he will ask for at least the same to build more wall.  

It embarrasses me that AOC is from the same generation as me. She’s such a spoiled little b!tch. 

2 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

so what, walls are effective, they can't argue that they aren't so they moved to immoral

we spend 115 billion annually on illegals

I am for more walls, but only if it comes with the other stuff that we need too - border patrol, improvements at ports of entry, better asylum processing, more use of technology (drones, etc.).  

1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

For instance:

Nearly 5 million Americans have been lifted off food stamps."

The number has fallen significantly, but Trump exaggerated the scale somewhat.

A net 4.6 million Americans left the food stamp program between Trump’s election and the most recent month available, September 2018, which is how the White House framed it in a pre-address information sheet.

It’s lower if you start counting in January 2017, when Trump actually took office — 4.1 million.

— Louis Jacobson

To me that sounds EXACTLY like "nearly" 5 million have been lifted off food stamps.  If they call this an inaccuracy, that's just splitting hairs and kind of ruins this sites credibility.

The other 500,000-900,000 may have been shot on the streets of Chicago in the interim.

12 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Those KKK biotches should have been aborted. 

8 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

I am for more walls, but only if it comes with the other stuff that we need too - border patrol, improvements at ports of entry, better asylum processing, more use of technology (drones, etc.).  

ok, I am for giving the Border Patrol/Homeland Security the money they feel is necessary to help them do their job better and easier.  I would build barriers wherever I could, use drones and heat sensitive cameras, and maybe put some RING doorbells every so often, since those seem to do a good job lol

12 hours ago, Baker Boy said:

What is the benefit to the American people not to have a wall? I’ve asked this of the the Board many times without an answer maybe you can help?

What is the benefit of me not having an umbrella? I’ve asked this of you more than once without an answer, maybe you can help?

9 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Those KKK biotches should have been aborted. 

Imagine, for a moment, that the men over on the right all wore white....and how the media would attempt to manipulate people....

Them wearing white certainly looked odd.  It was almost like The Handmaid's Tale. 

That Muslim lady has no business being a politician in this country. She looks like a retard sitting in there. Gross just to look at.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

That Muslim lady has no business being a politician in this country. She looks like a retard sitting in there. Gross just to look at.

I think she is good looking. 

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You know how pissed she was when Trump was talking about Jerusalem and it got a standing ovation.  She probably was looking around for her Allah Ackbar vest right then

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

Link? 

1 minute ago, cbfalcon said:

You didn't need to tell us that, we already knew

2 minutes ago, RaiderHater's Revenge said:

You know how pissed she was when Trump was talking about Jerusalem and it got a standing ovation.  She probably was looking around for her Allah Ackbar vest right then

Yeah that was one of my favorite parts. It honestly pisses me off that she is even in there. Just a stain on our history. Her and people like her are the enemy.

10 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

What is the benefit of me not having an umbrella? I’ve asked this of you more than once without an answer, maybe you can help?

Is this like the MSM saying "It's not unproven" on some claim they make? 

Without an umbrella your hands will be free to shake when you scream at the sky?

Below is a screenshot from Seattle Times showing AP "fact check".  They are definitely splitting kunt hairs if their bolded summary complains that he "appeared to place Afghanistan in ME, instead of where it is, Asia"

Sounds like the snotty backtalk my daughter used to give when she was in high school. 

Screenshot_20190206-073601_Chrome.jpg

1 hour ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

Do you have any link for Trump saying that he wants the $5.7B for anything other than a wall?  Remember, this is just year 1 for his asks for the wall and I would expect next year, he will ask for at least the same to build more wall.  

I saw a GOP congressman get interviewed the other day.  He said the 5.7B number came from the border patrol.  It is intended to shore up wall/fencing in the top 10 problem areas along the border.  So yes, it's basically all for wall.  But it seems reasonable to focus on the most problematic areas.  And 5.7B is a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.  Can't believe the Dems won't just give an inch.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

I saw a GOP congressman get interviewed the other day.  He said the 5.7B number came from the border patrol.  It is intended to shore up wall/fencing in the top 10 problem areas along the border.  So yes, it's basically all for wall.  But it seems reasonable to focus on the most problematic areas.  And 5.7B is a drop in the bucket in the grand scheme of things.  Can't believe the Dems won't just give an inch.

As I have said before, if the Dems were smart (and they aren't), they would reach out to Trump in the interest of bi-partisanship to offer $5.7B for border security:

• $2B for more and improving existing walls
  • $1.5B for shoring up ports of entry
  • $1B for technology improvements
  • $500M for increased border patrol
  • $700M for improved asylum processing, including judges

To much sports on last night.  Listened to it while working this morning.

Trump is really good when he stays on script.  I thought it was a great State of the Union Speech.   It's the Trump I like best.

2 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

As I have said before, if the Dems were smart (and they aren't), they would reach out to Trump in the interest of bi-partisanship to offer $5.7B for border security:

Well yeah, He'd accept that too.  And we'd all move on.......and the border would be safe(er) than it was yesterday.   But this isn't about that anymore. 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You have terrible taste in women. You know how stupid a white guy looks walking around with that trash?

Why would a white guy look stupid walking around with her? She is really pretty.

5 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Why would a white guy look stupid walking around with her? She is really pretty. Kind of reminds me of Kerry Washington. 

Because shes a primitive Islamist. And it isn't because her race, its because of her stupid religion. You're probably the kind of guy that would marry a Muslim, convert for the wedding, fast together, all that dumb stuff. You're so woke. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

Because shes a primitive Islamist. And it isn't because her race, its because of her stupid religion.

I am unsure if you are in this group, but don’t most on this board believe Christianity to be pretty stupid as well? So everyone walking around with a Christian girl looks pretty stupid as well I assume?

Just now, cbfalcon said:

I am unsure if you are in this group, but don’t most on this board believe Christianity to be pretty stupid as well? So everyone walking around with a Christian girl looks pretty stupid as well I assume?

No because Christian women don't walk around with dumba$$ headgear. By the way I'm not religious at all, so this is a bad angle for you to take.

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Dude, you need to research this lady and some of the things she has said.   You'll walk this back faster than the Empire guy is with his story. 

5 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

She's somewhat pretty. 

She's also an anti-Semite.

I honestly don’t know anything about her, other than: just elected, Muslim, looks good in my opinion......Which is why I said “I think she is good looking.”....which was apparently enough to upset the 90sbaby.

2 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

No because Christian women don't walk around with dumba$$ headgear. By the way I'm not religious at all, so this is a bad angle for you to take.

So you aren’t bothered by her race...and it isnt about the religion.....so a white guy would look stupid walking around with her because of headgear?

16 minutes ago, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

That would be a good start.  But I have to ask you the same question.  Where did those numbers come from?  The aggregate is his 5.7B but why did you apportion it the way you did?  From the interview I saw congress went to the border patrol and said what do you need?  They asked for the 5.7B for the top ten problem areas.  Why are you better equipped to know how the money should be spent than them?  Let's get rid of the politics, acknowledge the problem, and do what needs to be done to fix it.  And who better to help guide that process then the border patrol?

2 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

So you aren’t bothered by her race...and it isnt about the religion.....so a white guy would look stupid walking around with her because of headgear?

Yeah; her walking with someone wearing a retard helmet would be embarrassing.

Just now, cbfalcon said:

Christianity has evolved. Islam is as primitive as its always its always been. I hate Islam and anyone that follows that dumba$$ religion. You're middle eastern and you want to live the American dream? Okay drop the religion and come on in, until then GFY.

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

Christianity has evolved. Islam is as primitive as its always its always been. I hate Islam and anyone that follows that dumba$$ religion. You're middle eastern and you want to live the American dream? Okay drop the religion and come on in, until then GFY.

Islam did not go through the reformation, as did Christianity, and remains entrenched in the widespread literal interpretation of the musings of a pedophilic warlord....

27 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Gorgeous in my opinion 

To each their own man.  I just don't see it.  :dunno: