Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

Democrat Projection

12 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

I am prepared for either scenario, just as I was prepared for a Hillary or Trump win. You should try it and your vote will easy next election,

Never have, never will. Voting is only relevant in battleground states.

On 2/8/2019 at 11:55 AM, tanatastic said:

We are living in the extreme era now, I think the pendulum will swing the other way like it did here.

That is very insightful, I cannot say you are wrong.

5 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Never have, never will. Voting is only relevant in battleground states.

But your vote is all you have, the numbers still matter. What if Trump had won by over 10 million votes?  What kind of message would that have sent to the country? 

41 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Well I am kicking butt under Trump whereas I was working my butt off just to tread water under Obama.

It is kind of narrow minded to say you will vote for anyone but Trump when it is close to 2 year away from the next election.

I said I won't vote for Trump.  And I won't.  I won't vote for HItlery either if she runs.  To me, there is a minimum level of competence required to be President.  I don't believe either one of them meets that requirement and I'm not voting for someone I don't think is qualified to do the job. 

8 minutes ago, lod001 said:

Omar and AOC. 2 complete idiots dragging the party thru the sewer.

Democrats don't think so.  Go over to FBG and read some of that stuff. 

16 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Democrats don't think so.  Go over to FBG and read some of that stuff. 

I posted 1 topic at FBG. I joined yesterday.  It was about Katy Perry's black face shoes. It got deleted within 1 minute and I was banned. :dunno:

1 hour ago, sderk said:

I posted 1 topic at FBG. I joined yesterday.  It was about Katy Perry's black face shoes. It got deleted within 1 minute and I was banned. :dunno:

Wow. What did you say? 

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. What did you say? 

I forget exactly what I wrote but I basically said the whole 'black face' thing is getting out of hand and people need to relax. When I was a little kid and was given crayons in school we were allowed to draw people any color we wanted. Are we saying now we need to either stop that or have a class in high school that tells us that white people are no longer allowed to use the color black?

And we are talking about shoes here.

Some person responded with a welcome to the forum and then I was no longer allowed to post. 

15 minutes ago, sderk said:

I forget exactly what I wrote but I basically said the whole 'black face' thing is getting out of hand and people need to relax. When I was a little kid and was given crayons in school we were allowed to draw people any color we wanted. Are we saying now we need to either stop that or have a class in high school that tells us that white people are no longer allowed to use the color black?

And we are talking about shoes here.

Some person responded with a welcome to the forum and then I was no longer allowed to post. 

The more important distinguishing feature of the leftist-dominated liberal/Dem element is the determined effort to silence others.....

25 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The more important distinguishing feature of the leftist-dominated liberal/Dem element is the determined effort to silence others.....

The best is when in doing so they label their target as INTOLERANT!!! or FASCIST!!!

I blame Alanis Morissette for improperly using the term "ironic". Totally confused an entire generation of sky screamers. (wood, BTW) 

14 minutes ago, DonS said:

The best is when in doing so they label their target as INTOLERANT!!! or FASCIST!!!

I blame Alanis Morissette for improperly using the term "ironic". Totally confused an entire generation of sky screamers. (wood, BTW) 

Correct.  If you challenge their ideology, and this challenge need not be a good one.....the immediate go to is a tactic to silence you, or to make your message and thoughts evil.

Disagreeing with a leftist means you are evil, the way THEY think is the only acceptable way to think....and if you find that creepy and disturbing, its only because you are rational and normal....