Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

So, you're Nick Foles...

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Oh yeah, go ahead and find the highlights of Witten breaking a tackle. That should take you a while. Guy went down easier than Lewinsky. In the era of the great TE, he wasn't one of them. 

So to sum it up, while Wentz was padding Ertz' stats, the Eagles offense wasn't being run how the coaches wanted it. The same offense that they won the super bowl with, and the team had a losing record. When Foles got in there and ran it properly, Ertz stats suffered but the team had a winning record. That's what it said in the article. I can see why Porkbutt never brought it up. Eagles fans probably don't want to talk about the drama.  But it tells me Pederson let Wentz push him around. Never good.  

Wentz targeted Faster Witten 9.6 times per game va 9.3 for Foles. Some people should stick to fantasy football. 

• Thanks 1

I love dumb people who use per game stats, especially based on a sample of 5 games. One outlier throws the whole thing out of whack. Some people don't understand how percentages work. I blame the democratic controlled school systems. Some of us fought through it and understand it.   And of course a stupid person wouldnt include the two playoff games when touting the stats. Some people shouldn't even play fantasy football. 

Wentz targeted Faster Witten on 26.4% of his passes. Foles targeted him 25.6% of the time. 😝 

So, You're Nick Lachey...

You're fat stupid ex wife is a gazillionaire selling fat chick clothing and other crap at Target .

... And you were in a boy band that was almost relevant 30 years ago.

Ain't That a Biitch?

MDC won this thread. 

I know, it's shocking.