Sign in to follow this  
SenatorRock

The SOTU summed up in 2:20

For those of you who who had better things to do with your Tuesday evening than watch Trump speak for 80 minutes, this video sums it up in 2:20.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 1

i just read this.....

WELL PLAYED MR. PRESIDENT!

Diana Snyder Hester One of the Anons nailed it. Trump submitted a different speech earlier in the day to Pelosi and didn't give the real SOTU speech until when he walked in. That is why their response was ridiculous and why she was reading through the speech the entire time. The other one was a draft and the one he handed her when he walked up to the podium was the official. Trump never telegraphs what he is going to do until he does it. He knows, unlike too many people, he is in a war and they are the Deep State controlled puppets. He knows better than to give them an inch.

6 hours ago, Big Guy said:

i just read this.....

Diana Snyder Hester One of the Anons nailed it. Trump submitted a different speech earlier in the day to Pelosi and didn't give the real SOTU speech until when he walked in. That is why their response was ridiculous and why she was reading through the speech the entire time. The other one was a draft and the one he handed her when he walked up to the podium was the official. Trump never telegraphs what he is going to do until he does it. He knows, unlike too many people, he is in a war and they are the Deep State controlled puppets. He knows better than to give them an inch.

If true, thats brilliant.   

• Like 1

80 minutes to read what a non retarded person could have read in 45.

In fairness, that's the most reading he's done in the last year.

10 hours ago, Big Guy said:

i just read this.....

What Washington swamp creatures think they know about being cutthroat is nada compared to the business world.

Trump offered them a predictable speech where he most likely came across just as anticipated and they took the bait. He flipped the script, championed women, minorities and infants leaving them (as we clearly saw) not knowing how or when to pout. 

At some point you must put down your sticks and stones when facing a tank thus just letting it roll on and try to rebuild once it's gone.

Six years is a long time to wait.

10 hours ago, Big Guy said:

i just read this.....

If true....its does seem to be in line with his strategic approach to most things.  And I can get behind it.  When you know someone is positioning against you, tactics become incredibly important.

I see this every day in the politically-charged corporate world.  I never play my hand, and my approach is "you will never see me coming".  And sometimes you take a hit here and there to position for a bigger win elsewhere, lead them along...let them think they have you, you are boxed in, all the while you are patently setting them up to out themselves and make a fool of themselves......it can be fun

• Like 2

What the SOTU showed me is that Democratic leaders believe that Black Americans whould rather have a free cell phone that a job.

• Like 1

That's State of the union was so slow and boring, I half expected Adam Levine to come out in the middle of it and perform.

On ‎2‎/‎6‎/‎2019 at 9:33 PM, jerryskids said:

Libs took a beating last night; they need to lick their wounds and come back swinging.  :thumbsup:

So true. They were just sitting in stunned silence because they know that Trump doesn't give a fvck about their sensitivity levels and their self promoting government program dreams.