Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Mueller takes another hit; past FISA abuses revealed

Sounds like even if Mueller clears Trump, we can’t trust that his findings are on the up and up. Good thing the Dems have the house. 

12 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Sounds like even if Mueller clears Trump, we can’t trust that his findings are on the up and up. Good thing the Dems have the house. 

The house is useless 

America has the Senate, the S.C. and the White house

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

The next phase begins. Discrediting Mueller by the left. 

12 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

I knew you would go there. Instead of logically concluding the investigation was obviously a plot against Trump yet they come up empty handed, you double down on your lack of integrity and call for the House to keep going.

Keep moving them goalposts.

11 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

Maybe.  Certainly they will continue down this path, but perhaps they focus on other things that might have some teeth as well.....

54 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I knew you would go there. Instead of logically concluding the investigation was obviously a plot against Trump yet they come up empty handed, you double down on your lack of integrity and call for the House to keep going.

Nobody is buying that. If you knew I was going to make fun of you with a troll type post, you would not have responded in such an oblivious manner.

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Maybe.  Certainly they will continue down this path, but perhaps they focus on other things that might have some teeth as well.....

The indictments could have teeth to those indicted.  However, they are going to shine a light on the FISA process.  Something the JD absolutely does not want. Nope, I am pretty sure the politicos are going to have to forward without teeth.  Grandstanding is the next phase.

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

When the House investigations come up empty, the Dems will have Judge Judy open an investigation.

14 hours ago, TimmySmith said:

No shiot.  and it didn't take them long.