Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
posty

AOC and the "Green New Deal"...

Recommended Posts

Just now, DonS said:

It would be Ford Pinto x100

Surprised I never hear of that happening. The cabs are everywhere and they drive like maniacs. You can't even really put luggage in the trunk the tanks are so big. Like a beer keg. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Surprised I never hear of that happening. The cabs are everywhere and they drive like maniacs. You can't even really put luggage in the trunk the tanks are so big. Like a beer keg. 

Right now I'm picturing the scene in Dawn of the Dead remake (2004, Zack Snyder directed with Ving Rhames, very good IMO) where they shoot an LP gas tank in a crowd of zombies. I'm picturing that but with a crowd of Chinese. 👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Surprised I never hear of that happening. The cabs are everywhere and they drive like maniacs. You can't even really put luggage in the trunk the tanks are so big. Like a beer keg. 

Again, it's remarkably stable.  the Canadians even the flies some of their military aircraft with that stuff.

 

To Put it into perspective remember the lunatic sniper at Mandalay Bay? He wanted to shoot the jet fuel tanks at mccarron.

 

Just about every expert agrees that would have done nothing. Even with incindiery rounds. Jet fuel has a relatively high flash point contrary to popular belief. And LNG is much higher than that.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, supermike80 said:

Boeing, Delta, AA, United....they might have a little to say about the elimination of air travel.

It's like she doesn't even know where she is.  Business runs america...Not congress, not us little dweebs.  

 

She will learn...the hard way, but she will learn

And imagine all of the jobs and tax revenue that would be lost if all those airlines no longer exist. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Every car should have a fan on it's roof..And as you drive, the fan turns and charges the batteries.  I mean you DO create your own wind power!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, Bert said:

And imagine all of the jobs and tax revenue that would be lost if all those airlines no longer exist. 

Well presumably there would be a much larger railroad industry at that point...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Well presumably there would be a much larger railroad industry at that point...

But if it is owned by the government they will be exempt from taxes.  Airlines pay a huge amount of property, Sales & Use and excise taxes.  Cortez also has no clue the amount of excise and sales taxes generated by gasoline, diesel and jet fuel. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Every car should have a fan on it's roof..And as you drive, the fan turns and charges the batteries.  I mean you DO create your own wind power!

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! 

We should create giant treadmill farms where illegal immigrants - - oops, I mean 'undocumented workers' - - can earn a path to citizenship if they put in a couple years working the treadmill to produce electricity. Same goes for the homeless. 

BOOM!!! Kill 3 birds with one stone. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ok I'm in.  She promises:

 

Quote

economic security for those unable or unwilling to work

 

If this passes I will be absolutely unwilling to work and will just take the free economic security she is promising.  Early retirement here I come!!!

 

🤣

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, Strike said:

Ok I'm in.  She promises:

 

 

If this passes I will be absolutely unwilling to work and will just take the free economic security she is promising.  Early retirement here I come!!!

 

🤣

Does she really say "unwilling to work"? That sounds like something a terrifying Russian bot would say to scare non-insane people. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 minutes ago, Bert said:

mmmmmmmm......ribeyes

Imagine a bunch of cows holding in farts and walking around like the Honda robot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonS said:

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! 

We should create giant treadmill farms where illegal immigrants - - oops, I mean 'undocumented workers' - - can earn a path to citizenship if they put in a couple years working the treadmill to produce electricity. Same goes for the homeless. 

BOOM!!! Kill 3 birds with one stone. 

And prisons. Want air conditioning and tv? Get to running mother fockers. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DonS said:

I HAVE THE SOLUTION!!! 

We should create giant treadmill farms where illegal immigrants - - oops, I mean 'undocumented workers' - - can earn a path to citizenship if they put in a couple years working the treadmill to produce electricity. Same goes for the homeless. 

BOOM!!! Kill 3 birds with one stone. 

Can't we put them in cages on spinning wheels?  Maybe even have them power low rent message boards with the energy they produce.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No Nukes and decommissioning nuke plants in 10 years. 

She is trying to accommodate too many wackos at once.

 :lol:

Really?  Nuke plants are the most viable clean energy we have.  I hate greenies who oppose nuclear power. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

No Nukes and decommissioning nuke plants in 10 years. 

She is trying to accommodate too many wackos at once.

 :lol:

So what's left?  Whoever mentioned unicorn farts may have been onto something. If there's an IPO better get in quick!  Oh wait, capitalism is bad. :cry:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Really?  Nuke plants are the most viable clean energy we have.  I hate greenies who oppose nuclear power. 

You obviously haven't heard about the ginormous monster fishes coming from Fukushima. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, wiffleball said:

Well, I for one am darn curious about her High Speed Train to Europe. Hawaii.

FYP.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
39 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Why would conservatives love feminists?

They taste good char grilled with a side of asparagus and a bold cab?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

You obviously haven't heard about the ginormous monster fishes coming from Fukushima. 

Whatever it is, it's 2x more natural than Tilapia.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

Every car should have a fan on it's roof..And as you drive, the fan turns and charges the batteries.  I mean you DO create your own wind power!

And strap solar panels on the hood and trunk.

We could probably use our cars to power our homes at that point!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Wiff, you seem pretty knowledgeable about o & g. What kind of gas are they drilling for in the Permian? My understanding is that the fracing is not only producing massive quantities of new oil but just as much gas. 

Companies in the gas industry are killing it down here right now.

Is that the same natural gas you speak of or something else?

I think most of it is being sold to European countries currently.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, SenatorRock said:

Wiff, you seem pretty knowledgeable about o & g. What kind of gas are they drilling for in the Permian? My understanding is that the fracing is not only producing massive quantities of new oil but just as much gas. 

Companies in the gas industry are killing it down here right now.

Is that the same natural gas you speak of or something else?

I think most of it is being sold to European countries currently.

If so that's good. We should sell Europe as much as possible. Putin has Europe by the shorthairs gas wise. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Democrats want to know why a “normal” Dem like Howard Schultz went Independent.

Read this Green New Deal proposal.  That was endorsed my Democratic darling Kamala Harris.

Thats why.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

 

Is Merriam-Webster going to add "silly cooze" to dictionary?  If so, here you go. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×