Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Nancy blinked: 5.7 for Wall............developing.

23 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So you were sick of it when one side did it, but applaud it when the other side does.  That makes you a hypocrite.

Nope, it doesn't. I'm a realist and have observed the right has to fight fire with fire. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

Nope, it doesn't. I'm a realist and have observed the right has to fight fire with fire. 

Saying something is bad when one person does it but is good when another person does it makes you a hypocrite.  Just saying "nuh uh", doesn't change the fact that that's exactly what you're doing.

8 hours ago, MDC said:

POTUS first job is to uphold the Constitution. 

And the Constitution says:

We the people of the United States, in order to form a more perfect Union, establish justice, insure domestic tranquility, provide for the common defense, promote the general welfare, and secure the blessings of liberty to ourselves and our posterity, do ordain and establish this Constitution for the United States of America. 

All of the bolded can be used to defend the borders.

4 hours ago, Kanil said:

Saying something is bad when one person does it but is good when another person does it makes you a hypocrite.  Just saying "nuh uh", doesn't change the fact that that's exactly what you're doing.

You mean like when the democrats bash trickle down economics, but turn around and celebrate Obama bailing out the banks in 2009 on the premise that the effect of that bailout will trickle down to the rest of the economy and general public?

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, riversco said:

You mean like when the democrats bash trickle down economics, but turn around and celebrate Obama bailing out the banks in 2009 on the premise that the effect of that bailout will trickle down to the rest of the economy and general public?

Preach on. 

22 minutes ago, riversco said:

Yes.  Exactly like that.  I'm glad you made the comparison.   Maybe now you'll notice that you're just as idiotic as them?

7 hours ago, joneo said:

This sentiment is the death of our constitution.

It's a matter of time before some president becomes dictator. 

6 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

You think this is what will be the cause of our downfall? No, we will go down as we lose our current demographics. Can't find a decent country on the globe with a white minority. Can you? Japan I guess. Just being practical 

12 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No the fock it's not. The left trying to bring the country to it's knee's wanting gov control of everything will be the death of our constitution.

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You think this is what will be the cause of our downfall? No, we will go down as we lose our current demographics. Can't find a decent country on the globe with a white minority. Can you? Japan I guess. Just being practical 

You think Japan would be a decent country to live in? WTF

11 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

No the fock it's not. The left trying to bring the country to it's knee's wanting gov control of everything will be the death of our constitution.

Both sides continually take a bite out of the constitution in order to spite the other. That is a downward spiral. Eventually safeguards will be weak enough that one side or the other will try to take final advantage.

National emergency is exactly the type of thing dictators rule by.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Jesus christ man. Getting a little Klanny lately aren't you?

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

You think Japan would be a decent country to live in? WTF

Having spent a year there, yeah, I could say that. It's civilized. Modern, clean. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Jesus christ man. Getting a little Klanny lately aren't you?

I'm supposed to think that a bunch of people different from what we have now  becoming  the majority in my country isn't going to have an affect? You don't think it will? If you do, what will that affect be? 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Both sides continually take a bite out of the constitution in order to spite the other. That is a downward spiral. Eventually safeguards will be weak enough that one side or the other will try to take final advantage.

National emergency is exactly the type of thing dictators rule by.

The left is actively trying to convince the country the constitution is irrelevant today. They are saying it out focking loud. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Having spent a year there, yeah, I could say that. It's civilized. Modern, clean. 

JFC

4 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

JFC

I don't get your point here. Are you saying Japan is a shithole? 

24 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I don't get your point here. Are you saying Japan is a shithole? 

My point is no country is remotely comparable to America. You seemed to make the point Japan was

7 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

My point is no country is remotely comparable to America. You seemed to make the point Japan was

I said decent. Don't make things up. 

2 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I said decent. Don't make things up. 

Your point was weak and not very well thought out ( Like most of the drivel you post ). Stop pretending it was. 

1 minute ago, shorepatrol said:

Your point was weak and not very well thought out ( Like most of the drivel you post ). Stop pretending it was. 

You had to make something up in your little head to pick a fight with me. Just be a man and do it. You're probably not used to that. And who are you anyway? 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

The left is actively trying to convince the country the constitution is irrelevant today. They are saying it out focking loud. 

So is the right. Both sides are fockheads.

25 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So is the right. Both sides are fockheads.

That's a very profound analysis. Glad you're around to point it out. 

1 hour ago, shorepatrol said:

No country is remotely comparable to America? Seriously? You actually believe this?

13 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's the truth. You "defeat the other side at all costs" are killing this country. 

14 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No country is remotely comparable to America? Seriously? You actually believe this?

It's the truth. You "defeat the other side at all costs" are killing this country. 

It's not a good thing, but it's the people that will kill this country. The uneducated, unskilled people armed with a vote that will bring us down. If you don't give them what they want then you're out. That's where we're headed. We will go from a country that once wanted the government to leave us alone to one that will be dictating our every move.  And him saying both sides suck is neither original or enlightening. It's just the same old, same old. 

3 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

It's not a good thing, but it's the people that will kill this country. The uneducated, unskilled people armed with a vote that will bring us down. If you don't give them what they want then you're out. That's where we're headed. We will go from a country that once wanted the government to leave us alone to one that will be dictating our every move.  And him saying both sides suck is neither original or enlightening. It's just the same old, same old. 

He was responding to a post saying it's ok for trump to bend the constitution to the breaking point because the other side is bad. Thus the comment was pretty relevant. 

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

He was responding to a post saying it's ok for trump to bend the constitution to the breaking point because the other side is bad. Thus the comment was pretty relevant. 

Nah. Just more of the same from people who haven't come to realize that the lines have been drawn this time. Fence sitting is now impossible. It happens throughout history. Countries divide on stark lines and you have to choose a side, even though they both suck. But one sucks less than the other. The current left is batshit and dangerous. And even though Trump is distasteful, he's better than the other side. Deal with it. There's two chicks left, one is fat and one is ugly. 

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Nah. Just more of the same from people who haven't come to realize that the lines have been drawn this time. Fence sitting is now impossible. It happens throughout history. Countries divide on stark lines and you have to choose a side, even though they both suck. But one sucks less than the other. The current left is batshit and dangerous. And even though Trump is distasteful, he's better than the other side. Deal with it. There's two chicks left, one is fat and one is ugly. 

Blah blah. Both sides are trying to spin the 2020 election as the most important ever.

And I agree. The left is derranged. 

But I'm more concerned with the fabric of the government long term than a wall short term.

2 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Get off my d!ck.  Following me around and posting stupid comments on all my posts makes you look like a child. I'm sorry if my post in the other thread hurt your feelings. 

20 hours ago, Kanil said:

I said "fire with fire". I NEVER ONCE said that what Trump was doing was the corrrect way to go about it. Obama and libs resort to shenanigans to circumvent what they want, so the right finds the need to take matters into their own hands. 

So, it's a big NUH UH to your hypocrite remark. <_<

• Haha 1

Your"fight fire with fire" excuses it at the very least.   People should be upset and calling him out on this.   He'll listen to his base but they're silent on it because they want to win the wall war. 

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Kanil said:

Get off my d!ck.  Following me around and posting stupid comments on all my posts makes you look like a child. I'm sorry if my post in the other thread hurt your feelings. 

Join the club. We meet at the bar on Thursdays. 

18 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Your"fight fire with fire" excuses it at the very least.   People should be upset and calling him out on this.   He'll listen to his base but they're silent on it because they want to win the wall war. 

Wow. One comment has you whining like a bich real fast. 

15 hours ago, Kanil said:

Yes.  Exactly like that.  I'm glad you made the comparison.   Maybe now you'll notice that you're just as idiotic as them?

The key difference there is the democrats bashed Reagan for trickle down, then praised Obama for it, and then after Obama is gone they bash trickle down again.  THAT is hypocritical.

In the case of executive orders, I think this could be a case where executive orders being used for policy decisions is simply gaining favor with the public.

58 minutes ago, riversco said:

The key difference there is the democrats bashed Reagan for trickle down, then praised Obama for it, and then after Obama is gone they bash trickle down again.  THAT is hypocritical.

In the case of executive orders, I think this could be a case where executive orders being used for policy decisions is simply gaining favor with the public.

You're comparing apples to oranges. Did trickle down economics take a power away from Congress?  That's what's happening here.  Now anytime a president doesn't get what they want funded they can declare a national emergency and take the money.  You'll be one of the first in here deriding it when a Democrat does it and I'm gonna be here to point out the idiocy again. 

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Wow. One comment has you whining like a bich real fast. 

I'm just gonna paste the same quote anytime you follow me just to insult me and provide nothing else. 

Get off my d!ck.  Following me around and posting stupid comments on all my posts makes you look like a child. I'm sorry if my post in the other thread hurt your feelings.

13 minutes ago, Kanil said:

I'm just gonna paste the same quote anytime you follow me just to insult me and provide nothing else. 

Get off my d!ck.  Following me around and posting stupid comments on all my posts makes you look like a child. I'm sorry if my post in the other thread hurt your feelings.

It was one post. Psycho. Or just a run of the mill 2019 whiny American bichboy 

14 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

A bit drama queeny, but yeah, that slippery slope is my concern as well.

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

You bring up two interesting points:

1. Demographics:  It will be interesting to see how it plays out as we get more and more hispanic.  Most of the Mexicans I observe here in Phoenix are industrious, hardworking.  My landscape maintenance company is owned by a Mexican, he employs Mexicans (legal or not, I don't know but it I write a check to a company vs. cash under the table).  They come to my house and do good work for an honest day's pay.  They remind me a lot of the old school Democrats I was raised with.  At some point someone like AOC is going to come around and take 2/3 of their paycheck for those who are "unwilling" to work.  I don't think they are going to like that.

2. Japan:  Very nationalistic; they needed to be to fight off attacks from the mainland for their entire existence.  They are kinda the "Asian Israel" - countries around them don't like them, and they don't care.  I'd need to look it up but I'm guessing that they aren't letting middle east "refugees" into their country in droves.