Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Nancy blinked: 5.7 for Wall............developing.

I think at the end of the day, she wants the wall. It will be called "Trump's apartheid wall" and be a physical monument that the libs can graffiti up and sky scream about for years. Like this one in Palestine.

IMG_20190201_141355.jpg

IMG_20190201_141221.jpg

Win-win then. Gives the punks that graffiti a canvas without focking up private property. 

Will the Dems go out Vote farming there, handing out ballots through the slats in the Wall to see if the illegals wanted to vote but couldn't get to the polls?

• Like 1

Just now, DonS said:

Win-win then. Gives the punks that graffiti a canvas without focking up private property. 

That wall goes for some 300 miles. Enclosed the whole west bank. It's pretty impressive. Goes right between Bethlehem and Jerusalem.

It's become a tourist attraction. All kinds of stores selling grafitti and a hotel called the walled off hotel. It's been one of my favorite things I've seen here. Trump is already on it. 

IMG_20190201_141432.jpg

IMG_20190201_141159.jpg

5 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That wall goes for some 300 miles. Enclosed the whole west bank. It's pretty impressive. Goes right between Bethlehem and Jerusalem.

It's become a tourist attraction. All kinds of stores selling grafitti and a hotel called the walled off hotel. It's been one of my favorite things I've seen here. Trump is already on it. 

IMG_20190201_141432.jpg

IMG_20190201_141159.jpg

Deter illegal immigrants AND stir local economy? Genius! 

Why is all the graffitti in English and not Hebrew or Arabic? There's even French.

2 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

And what does America have to give to the Democrats in exchange for it?

It's still a porked up government. They get all the other gravy and largess they crave normally.

8 hours ago, Voltaire said:

Why is all the graffitti in English and not Hebrew or Arabic? There's even French.

That particular spot is the tourist spot I guess. You can buy stencils and spray paint right there if you want.

I venture to guess other parts of the wall are different.

Much of the really good grafitti was done by some famous grafitti artist called bansky out of england. 

http://banksy.co.uk

I would assume he is rearing to go for Trump's wall. 

I would think that the wall I showed is pretty cheap too. Just basically big ass slabs of concrete fitted together.

I believe the wire part at the top is electrified. That part is only in the urban areas. I think it's not as tall out in the rural parts to. They want it high in the urban areas to prevent snipers from being able to fire over it.

I know the israel Jordan border has a sh!tload of electric fencing and landmines. We went to the River Jordan where Jesus was baptized, and there were signs everywhere in a dozen languages saying, do not walk past this area, you will die. Lol

The other day I was having a beer with a couple of guys in the Israeli army and a bunch of american liberal chicks. They got into it about walls. It was funny. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I would think that the wall I showed is pretty cheap too. Just basically big ass slabs of concrete fitted together.

I believe the wire part at the top is electrified. That part is only in the urban areas. I think it's not as tall out in the rural parts to. They want it high in the urban areas to prevent snipers from being able to fire over it.

I know the israel Jordan border has a sh!tload of electric fencing and landmines. We went to the River Jordan where Jesus was baptized, and there were signs everywhere in a dozen languages saying, do not walk past this area, you will die. Lol

The other day I was having a beer with a couple of guys in the Israeli army and a bunch of american liberal chicks. They got into it about walls. It was funny. 

From what I can tell, the Border control guys like the slats so that they can more easily see what is happening on the other side.  I would guess, with electronic surveillance, you could do it more easily.  :dunno:

Just now, Patriotsfatboy1 said:

From what I can tell, the Border control guys like the slats so that they can more easily see what is happening on the other side.  I would guess, with electronic surveillance, you could do it more easily.  :dunno:

Yeah, they have cameras and towers everywhere. Not toentio. Drones. I'm sure it has motion detection too. 

Budget deals have gone south (pun intended). Chuck and Nancy apparently don't want the criminal illegal aliens detained/deported but rather released into the U.S.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/business/economy/border-talks-at-impasse-as-shutdown-looms-friday-officials-say/2019/02/10/aa8ef08c-2d36-11e9-813a-0ab2f17e305b_story.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.44dc2ca2ef47

Serious question; how the fock do you justify supporting that agenda?

14 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Serious question; how the fock do you justify supporting that agenda?

Serious question...Why are you guys so afraid to go to FGB?  If you REALLY want an answer to that question, and not a circle jerk like you will get here..Post that question there...i triple dog dare you

3 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Serious question...Why are you guys so afraid to go to FGB?  If you REALLY want an answer to that question, and not a circle jerk like you will get here..Post that question there...i triple dog dare you

Short answer...........I got banned from there. I posted a Urinal Ethics thread several years ago and got hammered.

So you're against the Democratic demand there or for it?

7 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Go ahead...  We aren't stopping you from posting the question there...

27 minutes ago, posty said:

I'd honestly like to see their answers. Someone post the question in a very respectful, nice way, and post the answers here.

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Short answer...........I got banned from there. I posted a Urinal Ethics thread several years ago and got hammered.

So you're against the Democratic demand there or for it?

Well thats a good answer.   

1 hour ago, posty said:

I'm not asking the question.   There are so many  "why do democrats do this and why are liberals like that" threads here when the liberal / democrat hot spot is known to be FBG...but none of the people asking these questions seem to want to post there and truly ask the question.

I don't understand it.

2 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

I'm not asking the question.   There are so many  "why do democrats do this and why are liberals like that" threads here when the liberal / democrat hot spot is known to be FBG...but none of the people asking these questions seem to want to post there and truly ask the question.

I don't understand it.

We have self professed Dems here. If someone posts that topic there, it will get them banned. At least here we're permitted to ask such questions without fear of getting banned. 

Do you consider yourself a Democrat?

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

We have self professed Dems here. If someone posts that topic there, it will get them banned. At least here we're permitted to ask such questions without fear of getting banned. 

I have never posted at FBGs but do you really believe that if you posted your question in a reasonable manner, you would get banned just for the question.  

eta - I believe the only things I have seen at FBGs is things that were linked thru here.  

Just now, Herbivore said:

I have never posted at FBGs but do you really believe that if you posted your question in a reasonable manner, you would get banned just for the question.  

You would be called a troll and reported immediately. 

Just now, TimmySmith said:

You would be called a troll and reported immediately. 

We should test this. A simple, unoffensive thread title. Who has an unbanned account?

27 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Oh blah.  I dont believe if you asked these questions in a rational, civil manner you'd get banned..  Although I'm not a FBG expert.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

eta - I believe the only things I have seen at FBGs is things that were linked thru here.  

You can't really using the word "reasonable" when talking about FBG.  In all seriousness, the stories you hear about that place are 100% true.

You may post the thread, but it won't last long between posters reporting it and the calls of you being racist.  They literally had a poster call one of the owners of FBG a motherf#cker and he didn't get banned (still posts to this day) because he leans far left.

Over there, the rules only apply to those who lean right.

2 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I don't understand it.

I just signed up. Waiting for approval. What do you want asked? Why are they all freaking democrats and stupid?

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

I just signed up. Waiting for approval. What do you want asked? Why are they all freaking democrats and stupid?

You can probably get away with posting it, but you will then be on the radar, and any  follow up questions you answer will get you banned. 

People have settled down and realized all the sky screamers and libtards were wrong and the KKK and Nazis aren't taking over. And black people and gays remain free. All the guy wants to do is make the country safe and make trade deals.  Plus they are getting a good look at the far left policies. And rejecting them. 

3 hours ago, supermike80 said:

I don't understand it.

You don’t understand  much. Amirite?  

I’m reading just short of $1.4b for fencing....and the money specifically cannot go towards a concrete wall or of the prototype wall designs. 

Maybe those reports are fake news though and this thread title will be proven correct. 

12 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People have settled down and realized all the sky screamers and libtards were wrong and the KKK and Nazis aren't taking over.

The Dems did take the House so they were partially right.

17 hours ago, Herbivore said:

Granted my experience is eighteen years ago when that site was a few months old and had not yet not seen it's first football season yet, but I got banned for a non-infraction. I've told this story a few times. Somebody posted a totally non-inflammatory mild post, something not much different than what FF is talking about, and he got banned for it. In truth, I don't quite recall what was posted by that other member. What I do recall is coming to his defense and saying "hey that guy's a really good contributor and he made a non-inflammatory post, I don't see why he got banned for it. We should be more careful." Very mild as I'd already seen many, many examples of how easy it was to get banned there. It didn't matter how mild I'd typed it though, I got banned for politely standing up for a person unjustly banned. It's the first/only time I'd ever been banned from a site.

So despite him being reasonable, and me being reasonable, we both got banned. It's why stopped going there and it's why I've been here for eighteen years. I'm an adult, I won't tolerate being treated like a child. I can't say if things are the same now or not, but based on what I've seen, FF's reasoning rings true. It isn't any different from my experience from long ago.

It's somehow become a popular site so whatever they're doing is working for them and their users, they can run their site however they like it, but they will run it without me. Even walking on eggshells like I was I still couldn't abide them.

We all know that the wall was secondary in this bill.  Maybe tertiary.  The Dems want to severely limit ICE and pave the way for more "Dreamers".  If the Dems lose those 2 things, then $50 for a wall is a victory for the right.