Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Man contracts Downs Syndrome

Tucker asks a question, this retard answers a different question.  Happens over and over and over.

Does the guy have downs syndrome?  Seriously.  Uhhh...you just got asked a question, and your next response is to answer a question that you weren't asked.  He has some sort of mental retardation issue.  I can guarantee it. 

Man contracts downs syndrome spontaneously on national TV

Sometimes I enjoy the Tucker interviews, but he makes that dumb face too often......its superfluous....I dont need the dumb face to know the person just said something incredibly stupid.....

19 minutes ago, frank said:

Anyone else think this was going to be autobiographical? 

:first:

See where Fox business channel decided to bring in hillbilly gandalf aka the grandpa from duck hunters as some sort of expert on healthcare?

Holy crap. That guy has done gone around the bend. Brilliant move by Fox business to bring that guy in as a contributor. LOL

You really should try to go out and find that interview. Even the guy that was interviewing him and this look on his face like okay what idiot producer scheduled this guy?

People that don't like Tucker don't watch him. He goes after the elite on both sides of the aisle better than anyone. Stay ignorant. 

• Like 1