Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Latinas are natives

25 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You guys should argue about what food tastes better next 

We gonna debate which letter of the alphabet is best. I’ve always been an H man myself. B people are just weird. 

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Not all of them.  My cousin started dating a Mexican girl in college (her parents came here legally... so yeah dems, there is a legal way in), and she was hot as fock!  I was 14 at the time and they were 22.  They're both over 50 and she's still hot as sh!t after having 3 kids (2 being a set of twins).  At 53, she's hotter than some cutie 20+ year old's who are friends with my son.  Guy friends of my son often mention to him that our cousin is hotter than kids their age.

can size?

7 hours ago, tanatastic said:

Lol posting a couple pics is “proof” of something entirely subjective such as which women are hottest? You can’t “prove” an opinion. I like pepperoni, you prefer sausage. I like X you prefer Y. There’s room for all. 

Yep. That was kind of my point. You started it with the "Lantinas being the hottest" post. If everything is so subjective, then why put it out there in the first place? You said they are the hottest, I said they weren't.  

8 hours ago, jerryskids said:

You posted a pic of a cute faced blond chick with a boy body.  Not hotter than a hot latina, sorry.

A boy body? Just come out and say it. You like 'em fat. That's ok dude. Whatever you like.

1 hour ago, sderk said:

A boy body? Just come out and say it. You like 'em fat. That's ok dude. Whatever you like.

A lot of these guys do.  They kid themselves and call it "hourglass" though. Lol. 

22 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

A lot of these guys do.  They kid themselves and call it "hourglass" though. Lol. 

True. "Hourglass" in reality often means fat saggy boobs, a large misshapen ass, and only one or two rolls around the belly instead of like 6 or 8. :)

"So tired of ebony, black butts are not my theme
if you ask me what my flavor is I'll tell you vanilla ice
cream"

2 hours ago, sderk said:

Yep. That was kind of my point. You started it with the "Lantinas being the hottest" post. If everything is so subjective, then why put it out there in the first place? You said they are the hottest, I said they weren't.  

I think it's different arguments. Sure, the top of the pyramid in each group is smoking hot for both. That is a matter of preference.

But taking both groups in aggregate, id give the Latinas the nod. 

3 hours ago, sderk said:

I like them between twigs and fat.  Women like Salma Hayek or Shakira.  Women with some hips and breasts for birthing and feeding, the kind of women hetero men are programmed to like.

I don't need a lot but that chick in the photo had zero.

8 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

I like them between twigs and fat.  Women like Salma Hayek or Shakira.  Women with some hips and breasts for birthing and feeding, the kind of women hetero men are programmed to like.

I don't need a lot but that chick in the photo had zero.

All right. You don't like thin women. You prefer wide hips and a more manly look like Hayak. That's fine. 

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Salma-Hayek-Gray-Hair-45756654

https://www.google.com/search?q=shakira&rlz=1C1GCEB_enUS809US809&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwiH2_Gd867gAhVix1kKHbXXDoAQ_AUIDygC&biw=1133&bih=527#imgrc=gX5WzgVQolJxsM:

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

All right. You don't like thin women. You prefer wide hips and a more manly look like Hayak. That's fine. 

https://www.popsugar.com/beauty/Salma-Hayek-Gray-Hair-45756654

A picture of her at 52? :lol:  I kinda meant her prime.  And that blond chick has the body of a pre-pubescent boy.  Pedo.  😐

12 hours ago, tanatastic said:

We gonna debate which letter of the alphabet is best. I’ve always been an H man myself. B people are just weird. 

No, everyone knows V is the best letter and it’s really not up for debate. 

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

A picture of her at 52? :lol:  I kinda meant her prime.  And that blond chick has the body of a pre-pubescent boy.  Pedo.  😐

You mentioned her specifically. First picture of Hayak I saw and posted and she looks like a dude. 

And so now I'm a pedophile for liking this. I don't think you know what that word means. This girl is in her 20's.

9959995e10fba7396fee9ca0d2e07504.jpg

23 hours ago, wiffleball said:

...from AOC

Lunatic is going to blow her lib wad in the first week. Just sit down and look pretty for a while huh?

🏆

In her defense..by everything we know of the democratic party and their platform this is true. 

Latinos are native Americans. Boys can be girls. Black people are African American even though like 1 percent are actually off the plane(you thought I was gonna say boat didn't you. You racist )  from Africa. The most oppressed group of people are obviously liberal white women by their continued temper tantrums. Trump has stolen their rights. They are now thrown back into the days of 1918. Susan B Anthony herself is being drug up and is a possible candidate for the 2020 election cycle. 

That works for me too. :overhead:

See? We should be in congress. We can come to a happy middle ground agreement. 

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

That works for me too. :overhead:

See? We should be in congress. We can come to a happy middle ground agreement. 

I agree.

While I say Salma is hotter, I would gladly bang the hell out of your stick blonde chicks too.

Variety is good. 

3 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I agree.

While I say Salma is hotter, I would gladly bang the hell out of your stick blonde chicks too.

Variety is good. 

We are on a roll here. Let's overthrow the government and teach those bastards what  finding common ground and coming to an agreement is all about.  

Just now, sderk said:

We are on a roll here. Let's overthrow the government and teach those bastards what coming to an agreement and finding common ground is all about.  

Actually, one of my regrets is never nailing a Latina. Only blonde I ever nailed was a hooker too, although hot as fock. 

Also want an indian. The dot kind. Or both. Whatever. 

37 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

Actually, one of my regrets is never nailing a Latina. Only blonde I ever nailed was a hooker too, although hot as fock. 

Also want an indian. The dot kind. Or both. Whatever. 

I dated a Mexican girl for a few years. I was pretty aloof and immature at that time. She was hot and mature, I was too much of a partier. I lost out on that one. I did sleep with an East Indian girl once. Just a fling. I couldn't get used to the Indian smell honestly. The hottest girl I dated was a blondie something like the pic I posted above but she was a bltch in the end. Easy to say goodbye to.

1 hour ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I agree.

Variety is good. 

To be clear, I'd crawl over broken glass to lick the pee of the stick blonde chick.  :banana:

1 hour ago, sderk said:

I dated a Mexican girl for a few years. I was pretty aloof and immature at that time. She was hot and mature, I was too much of a partier. I lost out on that one. I did sleep with an East Indian girl once. Just a fling. I couldn't get used to the Indian smell honestly. The hottest girl I dated was a blondie something like the pic I posted above but she was a bltch in the end. Easy to say goodbye to.

cool story bro