Cruzer

2019 Edex Cup - Genisis Open - TEAMS

Genesis Open - TEAMS

CBF:.....Bryson DeChambeau.....Rafael Cabrera Bello.....Scott Stallings.....Joaquin Niemann.....CT Pan.....Scott Langley

Alias D.....Justin Thomas.....Sergio Garcia.....Chez Reavie.....Andrew Putnam.....Joel Dahmen.....Hudson Swafford

KSB:.....Dustin Johnson.....Louie Oosthuizen.....Cameron Champ.....JB Holmes.....Kyle Stanley.....Michael Thompson

Cruzer:.....Xander Schauffele.....Charles Howell III.....Martin Laird.....Kevin Na.....Danny Willett.....Andrew Landry

Dain:.....Jon Rahm.....Adam Hadwin.....Jason Kokrak.....JT Poston.....Charley Hoffman.....Patrick Rodgers

LOD:.....Rory McIlroy.....Tommy Fleetwood.....Sung Kang.....Bud Cauley.....Ryan Moore.....Chris Stroud

Kanil:.....Bubba Watson.....Tiger Woods.....Brendan Grace.....Sungjae Im.....Aaron Wise.....Brian Harman

Fumble:.....Marc Leishman.....Patrick Cantlay.....Keegan Bradley.....Luke List.....Beau Hossler.....Sam Burns

Pat:.....Phil Mickelson.....Paul Casey.....Kevin Streelman.....Abraham Ancer.....Brian Gay.....Kevin Tway

WW:.....Hideki Matsuyama.....Cameron Smith.....Tyrrell Hatton.....Harold Varner III.....Jhonattan Vegas.....Martin Kaymer

Cloaca:.....Jordan Spieth.....Matt Kuchar.....Jim Furyk.....Bill Haas.....Aaron Baddeley.....Cody Gribble

Ed:.....Adam Scott.....Tony Finau.....Charl Schwartzel.....Si Woo Kim.....Ollie Schniederjans.....Pat Perez

im still in Phil victory mode. Maybe i should see who is playing in this

hey pat,

why don't you suck a diick?

• Haha 1

1.10 - Hideki Matsuyama

Edjr is aware that he is up.  Will be in the office by 8 am Eastern and will make his pick shortly thereafter

11 hours ago, WhiteWonder said:

1.10 - Hideki Matsuyama

This is a good pick. I was up in the air between him and Rahm.

Scott and Finau

seeing as I have #12, I wont be checking often, feel free to sext me when it's my pick

1 hour ago, edjr said:

Scott and Finau

seeing as I have #12, I wont be checking often, feel free to sext me when it's my pick

I could have made those picks for him 

Just now, WhiteWonder said:

I could have made those picks for him 

Ed has officially broken up with Fatty Reed... He is now sucking Scott's cack... In his defense - Scott is dreamy. :dunno:

If it isn’t back to be by lunchtime, I am just going to go ahead and make my 2nd and 3rd picks and you all will just have to live with it.

And I officially declare I’m the only one allowed to do that sort of thing, btw.

We just haaaaad to add more participants 

Anyone have his #?

PS - I sent him a PM and called him a b-hole in it.  He should be here to respond to that sick burn soon.

Based on odds from a named resource, a pick should be made for the owner in these instances.  Say after 2 hours or something like that.

2 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

Based on odds from a named resource, a pick should be made for the owner in these instances.  Say after 2 hours or something like that.

Normally I'd say yes........ But the last time we did that - the bastard won. :mad:

17 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

We just haaaaad to add more participants 

Yup. I’m all for more people too. But I worried about everyone being on the same page for these things when you get even more

4 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Normally I'd say yes........ But the last time we did that - the bastard won. :mad:

In all honesty isn’t that likely where the largest volume of picks come from?

When I stray I get focked!

As a side note.  I think there is an issue if you need to reset your password.  I tried and I was not getting an email to verify myself.  Maybe that is the issue with this turd.

8 minutes ago, Alias Detective said:

In all honesty isn’t that likely where the largest volume of picks come from?

When I stray I get focked!

I was just busting edro's balls... I really don't care - it's mostly luck anyway. Anything to keep the draft moving - I'm all for.

• Thanks 1

So I have meetings from 11-230 mountain time today.  I should be able to get online during some of them (conference calls) but I don't want to hold the draft up.  Anyone ok with me sending my next 20 or so folks to them and making my pick if i don't?

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

So I have meetings from 11-230 mountain time today.  I should be able to get online during some of them (conference calls) but I don't want to hold the draft up.  Anyone ok with me sending my next 20 or so folks to them and making my pick if i don't?

Sounds good.

9 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Sounds good.

Thank you, sir.  PM sent.

I checked my pick this morning...then got tied up at work...then checked at lunch and made my pick...sorry...best I could do

2.03 - Cameron Smith