Sign in to follow this  
joneo

WHYTF was my Trump won't be impeached DELETORED?

Just now, cbfalcon said:

Because it was a lie?

Prove it was a lie by impeaching Trump. Otherwise, fock off

I must have missed it. Can we get a cliff notes update in this thread?

(I am gonna go out on a limb and guess that in order to be impeached there has to be a crime, not just hurt feelings)

Since day 1 after the election, the libs were screaming that Trump would be impeached. I started the thread saying he wouldn't be impeached anytime soon for posterity sake. Today, I bump thread to remind the libs he still isn't impeached and POOF, some muthafocker deletes it for no reason. BS :mad:

4 minutes ago, joneo said:

Prove it was a lie by impeaching Trump. Otherwise, fock off

I will. I will impeach him...soon.

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Sorry, there is a problem

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

Error code: 2F173/O

I know. DELETORED!  :mad:

You know what?  I'd be good with that. This one had no reason to be singled out. 

Just now, wiffleball said:

Huh, so the mods win

d p o d.

Yeah, I guess I got impeached. :dunno:

• Haha 1

My guess is someone like sho or newbie said some things that put them on the Secret Service watch list.

Maybe not necessarily in that thread, but elsewhere on the internet.

Mike is smart and deleted their shite, unlike other fantasy forum owners who promote radicalism.

When they eventually snap and try to shoot Trump or blow up a Trump rally Mike (and this forum) are in the clear for not promoting domestic terrorism, unlike other sites.

MDC is a known rat. Probably reported it. 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

My guess is someone like sho or newbie said some things that put them on the Secret Service watch list.

Maybe not necessarily in that thread, but elsewhere on the internet.

Mike is smart and deleted their shite, unlike other fantasy forum owners who promote radicalism.

When they eventually snap and try to shoot Trump or blow up a Trump rally Mike (and this forum) are in the clear for not promoting domestic terrorism, unlike other sites.

Pretty sure Mike just hasn’t properly set the staff member permissions yet. 

15 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

B) True

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

In my time as a cop I conducted hundreds of field investigations. Usually the guy who did it before is the most likely suspect. I'd say you nailed it. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

In my time as a cop I conducted hundreds of field investigations. Usually the guy who did it before is the most likely suspect. I'd say you nailed it. 

Yep.

Occam's Razor: The simplest solution is usually the correct one.

My entire fan club of cucks, keyboard tough guys and stalkers is here! :doublethumbsup:

16 hours ago, joneo said:

TOTAL BS

You prolly did it yourself ya drunkard fool.

1 hour ago, NorthernVike said:

You prolly did it yourself ya drunkard fool.

:dunno: Possibly :cheers:

Who was it who accidentally deleted the pic thread we had pinned a few years ago.  mmm.....beer? 50+ pages of pics including geek meats, POOF$#@!  😜

14 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

well, if we're being honest there Paul Blart, shoplifters aren't exactly the toughest nuts to crack.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

well, if we're being honest there Paul Blart, shoplifters aren't exactly the toughest nuts to crack.

I see him more as a Barney Fife with that post finishing with a little sniffle.    :dunno:

• Haha 2

3 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Who was it who accidentally deleted the pic thread we had pinned a few years ago.  mmm.....beer? 50+ pages of pics including geek meats, POOF$#@!  😜

It was intentional.   Have you ever deleted a thread?  

2 minutes ago, fandandy said:

For sure. It’s like a 3 step process. 

20 minutes ago, fandandy said:

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

For sure. It’s like a 3 step process. 

I think it was mmm.....beer and he posts more pics of himself here and on FB than anyone I know, so I can't imagine he did it on purpose.  Plus he is not exactly a techie so I could see him clicking OK OK OK...  

Just now, jerryskids said:

I think it was mmm.....beer and he posts more pics of himself here and on FB than anyone I know, so I can't imagine he did it on purpose.  Plus he is not exactly a techie so I could see him clicking OK OK OK...  

No.  He was freaking out that his pics were online here, he changed his profile pic to the glass of beer, etc.  Something was going on but I can't remember what it was.  Anyway, seems that was right around the time that thread got "accidentally" deleted.  No biggie to me, just saying, it wasn't an accident.

4 minutes ago, fandandy said:

No.  He was freaking out that his pics were online here, he changed his profile pic to the glass of beer, etc.  Something was going on but I can't remember what it was.  Anyway, seems that was right around the time that thread got "accidentally" deleted.  No biggie to me, just saying, it wasn't an accident.

Interesting.  I don't remember that but I remember him doing a mea culpa about "accidentally" deleting it.  Occam's Razor says your scenario makes more sense however.  mmm... care to elaborate?  🤨

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Interesting.  I don't remember that but I remember him doing a mea culpa about "accidentally" deleting it.  Occam's Razor says your scenario makes more sense however.  mmm... care to elaborate?  🤨

I could be wrong but if I'm not, in his defense, I wouldn't want my face equated with all the dumb chit I've said here over the years either.