Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Looks like Hunt goes to the Browns.

6 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why?  They have Chubb.

Teams often times want less carries on their RBs along with a pass catching RB. Hunt is awesome at pass catching. They want Mayfield to have the works on offense.

Looks bad for fantasy but for an NFL team they really want multiple dynamic guys to lean on so the Browns do get better. 

The Browns picked up Hyde and traded him. Maybe they sign and trade Hunt? 

Weird. Cleveland is on the upswing. They don't need this distraction. 

30 minutes ago, Strike said:

Why?  They have Chubb.

28 minutes ago, sderk said:

Teams often times want less carries on their RBs along with a pass catching RB. Hunt is awesome at pass catching. They want Mayfield to have the works on offense.

25 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Looks bad for fantasy but for an NFL team they really want multiple dynamic guys to lean on so the Browns do get better. 

.... and they have duke.  they may hold for depth, or trade to enhance another position.

Its a 1 year deal folks.  

The better question is why wouldnt they?  Its a 1 year 1 mill deal basically.   

I guess you could argue that they dont need the bad PR.  But it is the NFL.  We have established that doesnt matter much if you can play.  

1 year 1 mill for Kareem Hunt?  I dont care if you have Jim Brown.  Thats a no brainer.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

Its a 1 year deal folks.  

The better question is why wouldnt they?  Its a 1 year 1 mill deal basically.   

I guess you could argue that they dont need the bad PR.  But it is the NFL.  We have established that doesnt matter much if you can play.  

1 year 1 mill for Kareem Hunt?  I dont care if you have Jim Brown.  Thats a no brainer.

giphy.gif

Hes from the state.  Hell knowing the NFL he is probably still seeing the girl he pushed or whatever.  

Seems like a needless PR blunder for a team on the upswing that doesn’t really need a RB anyway.

Great move. When it comes to the Browns, who wants to talk about Hunt?

It's Mayfield 24x7.

Bears lost out on this one. Nagy seemed to want him when asked at the end of the season.  

He would have been a huge upgrade from Howard. 

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why would Hunt sign for 1 year 1 mil?  🤔

The guy is humbled and wants back into the league to prove himself. This guy deserves another shot. He immediately said and did the right things after he was cut. He did not fvck around with that.  Unlike Kaepernick who turned down some real coin because he thought he was worth more even though he was a total dlck.

9 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Why would Hunt sign for 1 year 1 mil?  🤔

He also won't be playing until week 10 minimum. 

5 minutes ago, sderk said:

The guy is humbled and wants back into the league to prove himself. This guy deserves another shot. He immediately said and did the right things after he was cut. He did not fvck around with that.  Unlike Kaepernick who turned down some real coin because he thought he was worth more even though he was a total dlck.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

He also won't be playing until week 10 minimum. 

Fair enough.  I hadn't realized it was week 10 minimum.  

1 minute ago, jerryskids said:

Fair enough.  I hadn't realized it was week 10 minimum.  

10 weeks has not been decided. Nothing has been decided yet. 

3 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Weird. Cleveland is on the upswing. They don't need this distraction. 

I thought the same thing. 

What POS did the Redskins pickup after being cut for cause. I thought it was Hunt. 

1 hour ago, shotsup said:

What POS did the Redskins pickup after being cut for cause. I thought it was Hunt. 

Rueben Foster

Turns out he wasn’t the POS everyone thought he was.  

The chick, however is pure garbage

The skins scored big with that one and the Niners done focked up.  

https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.usatoday.com/amp/2471397002

I think he gets at most 6 games, prolly 4..... its a decent gamble....

Of course the vengeance stazi will be on high alert, I mean, after all, we are supposed to destroy him right? And now we are going to let him work? Earn money?    That is not an adequate level of destruction for the SJW Klan

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Of course the vengeance stazi will be on high alert, I mean, after all, we are supposed to destroy him right? And now we are going to let him work? Earn money?    That is not an adequate level of destruction for the SJW Klan

The NFL should let investigations play out before disciplining players. In this case Hunt is going to deserve the suspension he will get.

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

The NFL should let investigations play out before disciplining players. In this case Hunt is going to deserve the suspension he will get.

Agree.  I hope they follow this approach and do not rush to it as the mob rises....

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Agree.  I hope they follow this approach and do not rush to it as the mob rises....

Its been 3-4 months and the NFL hasn’t suspended him yet, so ...

16 hours ago, MDC said:

Seems like a needless PR blunder for a team on the upswing that doesn’t really need a RB anyway.

i agree. weren't they playing well down the stretch and chubb looked good. why after finally seeing some upside and the josh gordon debacle would they wanna deal with this??:dunno: browns being the browns

20 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i agree. weren't they playing well down the stretch and chubb looked good. why after finally seeing some upside and the josh gordon debacle would they wanna deal with this??:dunno: browns being the browns

This logic is crazy. What if Chubb gets hurt? Rbs go down all the time. You're saying the Browns should purposely pursue a lesser talented rb because Chubb looked pretty good? Especially at a cheap price? That's the logic that should change in the NFL. 

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Zeke got 6 with absolute zero proof AND a report by Rog's lead investigator saying she found no evidence of the alleged claim.

There's a video of Hunt committing the act - no way he gets just 4.

10 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

This logic is crazy. What if Chubb gets hurt? Rbs go down all the time. You're saying the Browns should purposely pursue a lesser talented rb because Chubb looked pretty good? Especially at a cheap price? That's the logic that should change in the NFL. 

what if anyone gets hurt? i just don't get taking on a RB with baggage and long suspension at this point for them when you have a good backfield? :dunno: also go take another selfie

23 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

Zeke got 6 with absolutely zero proof AND a report by Rog's lead investigator saying she found no evidence of the alleged claim.

There's a video of Hunt committing the act - no way he gets just 4.

And there are three separate incidents they are incestigsting, not just one.  There is a pattern.

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

what if anyone gets hurt? i just don't get taking on a RB with baggage and long suspension at this point for them when you have a good backfield? :dunno: also go take another selfie

It's really not that much baggage. He's going to play for someone, why not the Browns? 

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

It's really not that much baggage. He's going to play for someone, why not the Browns? 

Seems odd to me that a team with a young stud RB and quality backup would sign him to a 1 year deal. The payoff seems to be having a better Plan B than Duke Johnson in case Chubb gets hurt during one of the 10 or so games Hunt isn’t suspended? Odd.

I figured the Skins or Raiders would sign him. They seem to have a dirtbag quota.

What PR blunder?  Have you guys watched the NFL?  They inducted a guy who killed a man not too long ago. 

Teams draft Tyreek Hills each year.

What distraction?

I would have loved him on the Jets. Granted, I don't think he's really sorry for shiit other than the video of it and I don't think he's paid his dues yet but I'd much rather throw a cheap deal at hunt and help rehab his image than throw a ton of money at LeVeon and all the miles on those tires.... and I'm a big Bell fan.

26 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What PR blunder?  Have you guys watched the NFL?  They inducted a guy who killed a man not too long ago. 

Teams draft Tyreek Hills each year.

What distraction?

PR blunder was prolly the wrong way to put it. Just saying if the league is going to pretend to care about domestic violence it’s odd for a team that doesn’t really have a pressing need for a RB to sign Hunt.