Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Looks like Hunt goes to the Browns.

44 minutes ago, listen2me 23 said:

What PR blunder?  Have you guys watched the NFL?  They inducted a guy who killed a man not too long ago. 

Teams draft Tyreek Hills each year.

What distraction?

It's not a blunder, it is taking a risk.

The guys brings baggage at the very least, might play very sparingly too if the suspension is longer.  Plus, this does not follow the SJW Klan doctrine of destroying people.

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

It's not a blunder, it is taking a risk.

The guys brings baggage at the very least, might play very sparingly too if the suspension is longer.  Plus, this does not follow the SJW Klan doctrine of destroying people.

You are the classic man who only has a hammer so everything looks like a nail. All threads lead to SJW and black people. 

20 minutes ago, MDC said:

You are the classic man who only has a hammer so everything looks like a nail. All threads lead to SJW and black people. 

This is my truth, sorry i didnt make the rules, i am just having fun with them  ^_^

59 minutes ago, MDC said:

PR blunder was prolly the wrong way to put it. Just saying if the league is going to pretend to care about domestic violence it’s odd for a team that doesn’t really have a pressing need for a RB to sign Hunt.

Not disagreeing totally.

But when it is for 1 year 1 mill then I ask...why not?   Duke hunt and chubb combined will make much less than Todd Gurley will next year and Gurley isnt the best RB on his own team apparently.  

Signing Hunt to a 1 year deal is less risky than signing any of these RBs like DJ Bell or Gurley to huge deals .

Maybe they trade him as his suspension is almost up to a team who had a RB go down.

Either way point is it is hardly any risk for the type of talent you may uncover or be able to trade.

22 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Why would Hunt sign for 1 year 1 mil?  🤔

I thought the eagles were going to be his destination. They don't really care about having low class scum on the team. And if the Cowboys didn't have Zeke, Jerry would have flown him in already.