Sign in to follow this  
Baker Boy

Trump Approval Rating at 52%

4 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

would this post get you banned at FBGs?

No, but they would say what MDC said...

3 minutes ago, posty said:

No, but they would say what MDC said...

Haven't we all kind of agreed here...polls are pretty suspect.  It is funny though that the story shows about 9 other polls which all have Trump taking a beating.

• Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, Herbivore said:

Haven't we all kind of agreed here...polls are pretty suspect.  It is funny though that the story shows about 9 other polls which all have Trump taking a beating.

It does get annoying to constantly see polls slanted and skewed towards conservatives. 

• Haha 2

39 minutes ago, MDC said:

Polls don’t matter remember?

Yep, but elections do.

43 minutes ago, MDC said:

They really don't.  But it is interesting that maybe they have decided that they need honest polls to make sure the left actually comes out and votes.

Actually polls DO matter, that's why the Left fakes them all the time. It's all about mind control for the uninformed.

So most likely his approval rating exceeds 52%, and it's clearly a sign they're losing bigger than ever.

MAGA

• Confused 1

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Actually polls DO matter, that's why the Left fakes them all the time. It's all about mind control for the uniformed.

So most likely his approval rating exceeds 52%, and it's clearly a sign they're losing bigger than ever.

MAGA

:D

4 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

It's all about mind control for the uniformed.

So, just for people who wear uniforms?

Michael Cohen hired an IT firm to rig online polls in favor of Donald Trump ahead of the 2016 election and instructed the company to create the @WomenForCohen Twitter account to laud how sexually attractive he is, The Wall Street Journalreports.

Trump’s then-attorney—who has since spectacularly fallen out with the president—promised to pay $50,000 to the small tech firm run by a😄 Liberty University 😆staffer to help distort online polls on CNBC and the Drudge Report.

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

So, just for people who wear uniforms?

UN informed.......ooooooooh, I made a mistake

1 minute ago, Big Guy said:

UN informed.......ooooooooh, I made a mistake

Oh, thought maybe he was trying to corner the military and post office.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, MDC said:

This. I mean, who gives a sh!t what other people think? Amirite?

He'd been right around 45% for the last long time. This may be an outlier that'll return to normal after the SOTU boost but it's still nice to see him over 50% despite the nonstop media abuse.

I don't know about polls, but I saw the crowd Trump drew in El Paso on tv. It's Beto's home town, and it looked like there were not a lot of people walking with him during his march. I know The Drudge Report backs Trump, but they are reporting Trump drew 35,000 and Beto got 200 to 300 supporters. That is the way it looked. 

ETA:

The El Paso fire department released crowd figures. How dumb am I for believing Drudge and Trump? Uber dumb...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/429583-el-paso-fire-department-says-trumps-crowd-claims-were-false

I think every president is going to be at 45% approval forever now. About 10% of the president’s party won’t like him, 10% of the opposition party will support him, and around 60% of independents won’t approve of the job he’s doing at any one time but half of them will back him come election time.

Trump already saved America even if he doesn’t win in 2020 (he will). 2 Supreme picks and 1 more on the way. He put a stop to all the PC stuff. We were in trouble. 

38 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Trump already saved America even if he doesn’t win in 2020 (he will). 2 Supreme picks and 1 more all the way. He put a stop to all the PC stuff. We were in trouble. 

Trump kilt 2 SCOTUS justices?

...and you thought Seth rich was bad...

8 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

50 days since RBG was seen in public. 

That biotch is on ice. 

Polls don't mean sheot go and vote for Trump 2020

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Trump already saved America even if he doesn’t win in 2020 (he will). 2 Supreme picks and 1 more on the way. He put a stop to all the PC stuff. We were in trouble. 

Truth

• Like 1

6 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

I don't know about polls, but I saw the crowd Trump drew in El Paso on tv. It's Beto's home town, and it looked like there were not a lot of people walking with him during his march. I know The Drudge Report backs Trump, but they are reporting Trump drew 35,000 and Beto got 200 to 300 supporters. That is the way it looked. 

ETA:

The El Paso fire department released crowd figures. How dumb am I for believing Drudge and Trump? Uber dumb...

https://thehill.com/homenews/administration/429583-el-paso-fire-department-says-trumps-crowd-claims-were-false

Have you seen video of the crowd outside the arena? Yuge 

So the Fire Dept, that works for the libtard mayor, went against Trump. Wake up people. At least look at the pictures. 

One of the biggest problems with polls is 2 states (California and New York) vote overwhelmingly democrat.  Exclude those 2 states and the republicans are doing great.  And then throw in the electoral college and you wind up with a situation where the democrats win the popular vote and Trump wins 300 EVs.

When you poll, you actually need to poll the entire nation, and then do a poll just for California and New York and then a third poll for the other 48 states.  Otherwise, its hard to tell what the poll is really telling you.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, BiPolarBear said:

ETA:

I thought it was dumb for Trump to publicly thank the FD for allowing 10,000 people into a venue with an 8,000 person capacity. If true, I would expect the FD to deny it for obvious reasons. 

here is the thing, I dont think there is anyway Trump doesn't win in a landslide in 2020

I honestly can't believe he has done anything to turn someone who voted for him in 2016 to the other side

so thats 63 million votes

then you got the never Trumpers or the ones who obstained cause they thought things were going to be horrible, prob close to another 5-10 million, after proving he is governing with a strong conservative voice

then you got independents who see this dose of reality leaning heavily in his favor at this point

he could get 75 million votes

7 hours ago, riversco said:

One of the biggest problems with polls is 2 states (California and New York) vote overwhelmingly democrat.  Exclude those 2 states and the republicans are doing great.  And then throw in the electoral college and you wind up with a situation where the democrats win the popular vote and Trump wins 300 EVs.

When you poll, you actually need to poll the entire nation, and then do a poll just for California and New York and then a third poll for the other 48 states.  Otherwise, its hard to tell what the poll is really telling you.

You send Trump around the swing states he narrowly won in the Midwest talking about killing NAFTA and about record low unemployment and then compare that to the far leftist fruitcake candidate the Dems come up with who instinctively obsesses about LBGT, patriarchy, race bating wedge issues 24/7 and see what happens.

I think the Dems need to right their ship first and foremost.  Stop feeding the radicals, empower some centrists, get a moderate candidate in the fold to bleed away moderate republicans.

If they keep touting train wrecks like AOC, and defending people like Omar they are going to lose right-leaning moderates to Trump....in the lineup between them, Trump is actually the lesser evil....

Wait, you guys don’t think the blackface, KKK, sexual assault and refuse to resign, anti Semitic, fake collusion allegations and investigation, open borders, illegals first agenda is a winning platform?