Sign in to follow this  
cbfalcon

Julian Castro: Democratic Presidential nominee contender.

Idea: his twin brother Joaquin Castro runs as his VP.  We all agree we can’t waste this opportunity with twins, right?

I think he should go back to his own country. He must love it, because he wants to turn this one into a shithole too. 

9 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I think he should go back to his own country. He must love it, because he wants to turn this one into a shithole too. 

His Texas family roots trace back to 1920, dork. 

Instead, focus on the twins comedy, like a world leader meeting switcharoos.

6 minutes ago, bandrus1 said:

More American than the first lady (of the night)

It was Castro’s and Donald Trump’s grandparents that initially came to America......So as American as Trump it would seem :dunno:

27 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

His Texas family roots trace back to 1920, dork. 

Instead, focus on the twins comedy, like a world leader meeting switcharoos.

Those people never assimilate. They aren't real Americans, like Hulk Hogan. Back to their shitholes they go!

• Like 1

Isn't he already the Canadian Prime Minister?

I can't keep up. I'm just not generating any enthusiasm this early in the primaries to pay attention to which Dems are running and why.  Frankly, I'm highly likely to vote for Trump in 2020 but when the time comes, I'll be willing to give the Dems an ear. Someone like Sherrod Brown or Jim Webb could maybe win me over from Trump with the right appeal, but knowing what I know of the Dems at present, I can't fathom how somebody I might like better than Trump could possibly emerge from the Democratic field.

I noticed they're so far keeping their same super delegate idea that makes their entire process of choosing a Democratic presidential nominee a farce of going through the motions and wind up choosing the DNC elites'  preferred candidate regardless anyway. The process has proved to be such a smashing success, giving us an extraordinary and exemplary candidate the last time.

Castro seems well spoken, but I know nothing of him really. I'm simply pointing out that he has an identical twin in congress and that is weird enough to lead to funny scenarios for a President.

Just now, cbfalcon said:

Castro seems well spoken, but I know nothing of him really. I'm simply pointing out that he has an identical twin in congress and that is weird enough to lead to funny scenarios for a President.

You can't have a president and vice president from the same state. But I'd not answered that the first time as I recognized that your post had been tongue in cheek.

1 minute ago, Voltaire said:

You can't have a president and vice president from the same state. But I'd not answered that the first time as I recognized that your post had been tongue in cheek.

Lindsey Lohan scenarios aside......I don't believe I knew that was a rule. :thumbsup:

3 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

Lindsey Lohan scenarios aside......I don't believe I knew that was a rule. :thumbsup:

It's not

The Dems would love the twin angle. 

"That's not me wearing blackface and raping women. That's my evil twin!!!"

BOOM! Instant controversy defuser.