Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Shoes from Katy Perry's fashion line are reportedly being pulled from stores after people accused them of resembling blackface

Is it time to physically beat up the lefties?

http://www.msn.com/en-us/lifestyle/lifestyle-buzz/shoes-from-katy-perrys-fashion-line-are-reportedly-being-pulled-from-stores-after-people-accused-them-of-resembling-blackface/ar-BBTsx19?ocid=ientp

I guess even black people hate black shoes now? Or is it white democrats that hate black shoes? I'm so confused. White face is ok and black face is forbidden?

:lol:  The left again, eating it own over the dumbest possible of sh!t......

I just don't understand how these companies work. They have employees who spend time dreaming up this ugly crap. The have a committee or board that OK's it, and then they spend millions producing this garbage. How do these people have their jobs? 

Not saying they should pull them but I laughed. Cause those really do look like blackface. Lol wtf were they thinking?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Not saying they should pull them but I laughed. Cause those really do look like blackface. Lol wtf were they thinking?

Best guess, it was business so they were being rational, when you are rational you cannot account for the endless nuances of the SJW Klan.....being offended is a full time job for some folks...

They look badly homemade. They also look exactly like what one would make if instructed to make a blackface shoe

Just now, frank said:

They look badly homemade. They also look exactly like what one would make if instructed to make a blackface shoe

Exactly. What were they thinking?

12 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Best guess, it was business so they were being rational, when you are rational you cannot account for the endless nuances of the SJW Klan.....being offended is a full time job for some folks...

I could have told them they look like black face. Now I also would have said they look like the ugliest shoes I have ever seen, but those shoes have probably provided more money in sales than I have made in a lifetime 

1 minute ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

I could have told them they look like black face. Now I also would have said they look like the ugliest shoes I have ever seen, but those shoes have probably provided more money in sales than I have made in a lifetime 

I think I might have called it out as well myself, which is sad, I hate it that we allow ourselves to be held hostage by the whining of others....  :wall:

Why can't they be looked at proudly? Why does everything have to be an attack?

Focking loons.

More faux outrage by the Left?  I didn't notice any "White face" shoe... how come they're only calling out the black shoe?  Why not address the beige, i.e, Hispanic, Native American, Indian shaded shoe?  Why?  Because they really don't actually care.  Black is an easier attempt to point out racism... racism that doesn't actually exist.

The fact that those shoes were completely stupid and ugly is just fodder.

53 minutes ago, MDC said:

Exactly. What were they thinking?

Who says they didn’t do it on purpose for the surge in traffic?

1 minute ago, KSB2424 said:

When is the bonfire?  I want to throw inanimate objects and books into it.

Hey-yeah....i dislike maroon 5...errrr...am offended by Maroon 5, everyone now has to throw their copies of Maroon 5 anything into the fire....wooohoooo:overhead:

1 minute ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Hey-yeah....i dislike maroon 5...errrr...am offended by Maroon 5, everyone now has to throw their copies of Maroon 5 anything into the fire....wooohoooo:overhead:

How dare you voice your displeasure with Maroon 5? I am going to whine and cry online about your whining and crying! 😢 

13 minutes ago, MDC said:

How dare you voice your displeasure with Maroon 5? I am going to whine and cry online about your whining and crying! 😢 

Dambit....   :wall:

Uhmm, ok, then you are a.....uhh...sexist?   Hold on, I am not good at this label thing...

What about the whiteface ones?

1 hour ago, MDC said:

This. I could care less about whether they are sold or pulled or whatever........but I clicked on the link expecting to roll my eyes, but instead I thought "Wow. Those are the most blackface ever."

Must be because of the blue eyes. :wacko:

Those should be pulled for looking focking stupid.  Who the fock would buy those?

10 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Dambit....   :wall:

Uhmm, ok, then you are a.....uhh...sexist?   Hold on, I am not good at this label thing...

Don’t sell yourself short: You are GREAT at labeling. :thumbsup:

22 minutes ago, MDC said:

Don’t sell yourself short: You are GREAT at labeling. :thumbsup:

Are you flirting with me?  :huh:

2 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Are you flirting with me?  :huh:

Well, it's not like he's actually been keeping it a secret.  This is a guy who wanted to bake a cake shaped like Sho's cack

2 hours ago, frank said:

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who says they didn’t do it on purpose for the surge in traffic?

Gotta be it, right?  Trying to drum up some free pub for a remarkably unattractive shoe.  :dunno:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Well, it's not like he's actually been keeping it a secret.  This is a guy who wanted to bake a cake shaped like Sho's cack

That’s sick. 

1 hour ago, TBayXXXVII said:

More faux outrage by the Left?  I didn't notice any "White face" shoe... how come they're only calling out the black shoe?  Why not address the beige, i.e, Hispanic, Native American, Indian shaded shoe?  Why?  Because they really don't actually care.  Black is an easier attempt to point out racism... racism that doesn't actually exist.

55 minutes ago, WhiteWonder said:

What about the whiteface ones?

Nobody ever wore whiteface to denigrate an entire group of people...HTH.   

ETA---I think they look more like Mr Potatohead shoes...I don't see it myself.  

4 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Gotta be it, right?  Trying to drum up some free pub for a remarkably unattractive shoe.  :dunno:

It’s definitely what they did. People that think that was a oppsie didn’t mean to are naive. They have backlinks on every major media outlet now and their SERPA score has surely gone up. 

3 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're the one who was asked for the cake.  🤷‍♂️

I bet he let Sho bare back him. :(

3 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

My point was that there was no "white" shoe.  Meaning, they only focused on the black one and not the brown (beige) - what have you, color.  Implying that only "black face" is racist.

5 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You're the one who was asked for the cake.  If the shoe fits...  🤷‍♂️

Got a link? This sounds like your wet dream.

30 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

In a predominantly black neighborhood near where I grew up, a lot of the people there put black lawn jockey's in their front yards but painted their faces white.  ☺️

6 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Some of the ugliest shoes I've ever seen. So ugly that if Katy were wearing those nekkid, I'd only be able to pork her once...........maybe twice.

I was thinking that too.  Who would wear them ugly azz shoes....

2 hours ago, TBayXXXVII said:

i think they are cute.

I mean, they blatantly do look like blackface caricatures. I was prepared to go in and see a big reach but this is pretty spot on. Whoever greenlit those designs is dumb and asking for trouble.