Sign in to follow this  
sderk

Shoes from Katy Perry's fashion line are reportedly being pulled from stores after people accused them of resembling blackface

Why doesn't the left condemn black people for wearing black faces around all day every day? If it's that evil to replicate it, then the originals should be rounded up and sent somewhere where they don't mind black faces. :dunno:

Plus, aren't we talking about shoes? 

Just like the Redskins logo outrage, it's most likely NOT the "victimized" people that are pushing this crap, it's the PC / NWO Agenda leaders behind it all. 

Blacks are most likely offended because they're told to be, and whites, etc. are led like little sheep......weak & stupid dweebs

I see the thread that was started at FBG has already been deleted...

Bet the ID is banned or posting ability has been removed...  If not, it will be soon...

Just now, posty said:

Bet the ID is banned or posting ability has been removed...  If not, it will be soon...

you are the expert.

7 minutes ago, posty said:

I see the thread that was started at FBG has already been deleted...

I just joined there and posted it. I am now banned. So that was me. UTILIT99. Oops. They even gave me a "welcome to the forum" comment before they banned me. ☺

Just now, sderk said:

I just joined there and posted it. I am now banned. Oops.

Yep, that is their way...

Any new poster that immediately goes in the political forum and isn't a leftist sheep is automatically labeled an alias and a troll...  

2 minutes ago, sderk said:

I just joined there and posted it. I am now banned. So that was me. UTILIT99. Oops.

well done, champ.

2 minutes ago, posty said:

Yep, that is their way...

Any new poster that immediately goes in the political forum and isn't a leftist sheep is automatically labeled an alias and a troll...  

Funny thing is, the first post I made in a thread was questioned by sho nuff stating "And who are you?"

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Funny thing is, the first post I made in a thread was questioned by sho nuff stating "And who are you?"

Yeah sho is a lost cause now...  Been slowly going to the dark side for a while and now he is stuck in the abyss that is FBG and getting new knee pads weekly...

17 minutes ago, DonS said:

What exactly did you post over there? 

Well, I responded to a couple posts with honest, not insulting, opinions. Then I was questioned about being new by a few members like the opinions are not what count.  Then I posted a new topic, the same thing I posted here about the black face shoes from Katy Perry, stating that it was funny that the left is so concerned about the shoes, etc... Same as here. And then I got a kind greeting from someone saying, "welcome to the forum, thanks for posting like a NFLST35 (?), or something like that ( I can't remember), and then I am not able to post anymore. They deleted the topic. 

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Well, I responded to a couple posts with honest, not insulting, opinions. Then I was questioned about being new by a few members like the opinions are not what count.  Then I posted a new topic, the same thing I posted here about the black face shoes from Katy Perry, stating that it was funny that the left is so concerned about the shoes, etc... Same as here. And then I got a kind greeting from someone saying, "welcome to the forum, thanks for posting like a NFLST35 (?), or something like that ( I can't remember), and then I am not able to post anymore. They deleted the topic. 

Yep.  That's how it works.

Sho's obsession with aliases is next level Stasi stuff.

7 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

Yep.  That's how it works.

Sho's obsession with aliases is next level Stasi stuff.

I sent a note to their "Contact Us" link:

"What are you guys afraid of on this site? It's a political forum. I post  Katy Perry is forced to pull "black faced shoes" from her line, and you delete it and block me. Are you communists at heart? Because this is what Russia did in the past and is currently done in North Korea. And of course other places.

Also, new people to the forum can't speak intelligently? You need to be a sheep for years before you can speak up?"

Sho has been gone for a year and some of you can’t stop talking about him.

10 minutes ago, sderk said:

I sent a note to their "Contact Us" link:

"What are you guys afraid of on this site? It's a political forum. I post  Katy Perry is forced to pull "black faced shoes" from her line, and you delete it and block me. Are you communists at heart? Because this is what Russia did in the past and is currently done in North Korea. And of course other places.

Also, new people to the forum can't speak intelligently? You need to be a sheep for years before you can speak up?"

Good luck getting a reply...

10 minutes ago, MDC said:

Are you purposefully being stupid? I'm guessing not. It's just you.  I joined the site today, and the first post I made, which wasn't in response to shonuff or anything about him,  was greeted with a response from him asking me, "who are you?".

You should go over there dude. Seriously. You would fit in. You are a fvcking loser here, and I think people have been calling you out time and time again for being a "rat". I'll take their word for it. Go love you some communism elsewhere dude.

14 minutes ago, sderk said:

Are you purposefully being stupid? I'm guessing not. It's just you.  I joined the site today, and the first post I made, which wasn't in response to shonuff or anything about him,  was greeted with a response from him asking me, "who are you?".

You should go over there dude. Seriously. You would fit in. You are a fvcking loser here, and I think people have been calling you out time and time again for being a "rat". I'll take their word for it. Go love you some communism elsewhere dude.

Did I name you in my post? 

I am not going anywhere Peefoam. Mike didn’t perma ban me. Take a hint.

31 minutes ago, MDC said:

Its is funny.   I mean my god, move on. 

37 minutes ago, MDC said:

It hasn't even been 6 months.  Plus, we all know how close you two are anyways, starting your own bakery and all.

24 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

It hasn't even been 6 months.  Plus, we all know how close you two are anyways, starting your own bakery and all.

MDC and Sho are typical dopes in this world. They can't get enough of themselves.

20 minutes ago, supermike80 said:

Its is funny.   I mean my god, move on. 

They spy on Sho at FBG and talk about what he says here. Lol. 

58 minutes ago, MDC said:

They spy on Sho at FBG and talk about what he says here. Lol. 

Maybe you should bring up a new thread about this so you can talk to yourself about it.