Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

El chapstick guilty on all 10 counts!

I heard that this now gives the executive branch of our government access to billions of dollars in seized funds. If we use that it’s sort of like Mexico paid for it. 

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I heard that this now gives the executive branch of our government access to billions of dollars in seized funds. If we use that it’s sort of like Mexico paid for it. 

El Chapo built the wall.  🥇

3 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

El Chapo built the wall.  🥇

Only good hard working people are coming over our southern boarder.  Not billions in illegal drugs and weapons. No no, only good hard working people.  ~ Pelosi, Beto, Cortez  et. al.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

I'd say the odds are pretty good he's headed to my neck of the woods. Supermax. Florence Colorado.

How are you able to post from a SuperMax?  They allow laptops for convicts now? 

2 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

How are you able to post from a SuperMax?  They allow laptops for convicts now? 

Remember, I'm a numbers guy. I do the warden's books.

I tried to get a poster of a hot girl for my cell wall, but I guess that's not PC these days.

The worst part though, is I got this black guy following me around commenting on everything I do all day.

"Old mr. Wiffle ball, he never ate his canned peaches when they serve them at lunch time. Most Men really enjoyed them. But not mr. Wiffle ball. Pears? He ate those right down. Same thing with applesauce. But from the moment they put can peaches on his tray, he got this wistful look in his eyes and well old poke he was the first one to get ahold of mr. Wiffle balls peaches."

Just now, wiffleball said:

I tried to get a poster of a hot girl for my cell wall, but I guess that's not PC these days.

The worst part though, is I got this black guy following me around commenting on everything I do all day.

"Old mr. Wiffle ball, he never ate his canned peaches when they serve them at lunch time. Most Men really enjoyed them. But not mr. Wiffle ball. Pears? He ate those right down. Same thing with applesauce. But from the moment they put can peaches on his tray, he got this wistful look in his eyes and well old poke he was the first one to get ahold of mr. Wiffle balls peaches."

:lol:

Solid comeback. 👍

30 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

:first:

On 2/12/2019 at 11:38 AM, wiffleball said:

I'd say the odds are pretty good he's headed to my neck of the woods. Supermax. Florence Colorado.

Weird, our max state pen is in Florence AZ.  

I can only imagine how that exchange could've went:

Foreman: "We find El Chapo guilty on all charges"

El Chapo: "You sure about that?"

Foreman: :bench: