Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Sarah Silverman says patriotism is perveted

Silverman, the liberal hero

So....some of you on here are liberal.   Silverman is liberal.  So are MS-13, terrorist, etc.

So....you're included with them. You're on the same side.  how? 

Silverman is anti-American.   Yet...you hang out on the same side. Just keep bebopping along with the folks that hate America.

The hatred for Trump is so great, that folks that were once American, are anti-American and act like they are willing to fight. 

Silverman talks a big talk. But think about....uhhh....if the other side decided to honor her wish to fight, does she realize how focking much bloodshed there would be amongst her kind?   What are they gonna fight with?  Salami sandwiches, pink d!ildos and air freshener?   

I think Silverman says things for shock value and is a moron. I think there are plenty of conservatives that are the same.  I dont take extreme examples of either party and lump everyone else in with them. 

Just now, Vikings4ever said:

Unfunny ######.

But she's low key pretty hot.

4Uffh2m.jpg

She is totally hot. In her own way. She's just stupid. Who really cares what actresses or comedians think anyway. Just shut up and be hot is what I think of them.

17 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Unfunny ######.

4Uffh2m.jpg

Yeah, there's something about her that is damn hot.

46 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Unfunny ######.

4Uffh2m.jpg

Wow, I would love to wreck that!  :banana:

But yeah she is a psycho idiot.  From the Fox link aboveL

Silverman is never shy about speaking her mind on social media. Last week the comedian took to Instagram to share an uncomfortable experience she had with a radiologist who was conducting an ultrasound on her breasts. She took issue with what she said was his flippant attitude toward the intimate exam as well as the fact that she alleges he did not wear gloves.

cmon maam!  My wife has had mammograms and (1) they were never done by radiologists (they review the results after the exam) and (2) they are not "intimate", they squish the breasteses to get their results.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Oh wow. How disappointing.

Yeah.  I was super excited about opening that and seeing some glorious nekkidness but was severely underwhelmed - almost turned off - by the whole thing.

I was expecting so much better.  Now I'm just sad.

Maybe she just wanted to keep her name fresh....  🤨