Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Awwww.... people are butt hurt over hunting. Gee whiz. Big surprise.

I can only speak for myself here. But it's not about hunting. whatever the hell he was doing sure as hell isn't hunting. Even he admits it was an easy and close shot. You spend that kind of Jack and have all kinds of guides and whatnot, it's not hunting. You might as well go to the zoo. If you want to call it shooting, fine. If you want to call it killing? Fine. And yeah, there's probably a few guides there who actually did some actual stalking and hunting. But they set these things up such that my grandmother could pull the trigger from her recliner and call it big game hunting.

And let's not forget where he was. The stupid mother fuucker gets grabbed up by terrorist and then our guys have to go in and risk their damn lives to save his pampered ass. No thank you.

If you hunt to eat, that is one thing; not sure I support this guy.

I am not a hunter and I am not a brainless NPC PETA bot  so I have no dog in the fight.

If one educates themselves on hunting, poaching, nature, and 3rd world countries they quickly learn that big game hunting is good for the animals and local villages.

- the fees paid by hunters are the sole funding for wildlife conservation in most places

- without guided hunts in places like Africa and Asia the big game/trophy species would be poached out of existence in a matter of years

- a proper shot by a hunter is the most humane death a wild animal will experience. Die within minutes from a shot or have a lion or bear rip you limb by limb while still alive over the course of potentially hours 

- the meat from big game feeds an entire village for a day or three, villages where their average diet consists of 3 grains of rice and 2 beans

Are there some hunters who are only in it for the rack and social media pics? Sure, them, they are no better than the slut posting gym pics or the gangsta posting bling pics.

Many hunters though are just participating in the process of life and helping the environment and poor people along the way.

So, we're really supposed to believe that this paid $110,000 plus travel expenses Plus rooming plus plus plus because he wants the animal to die a peaceful death? He wants to feed the hungry? Oh yeah, bulshiit.

Tell you what, I'll give a hundred bucks to the food bank if you let me shoot you in the fuking face rather than let you die of the inevitable ass cancer you're going to die from. It's only humane.

15 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Tell you what, I'll give a hundred bucks to the food bank if you let me shoot you in the fuking face rather than let you die of the inevitable ass cancer you're going to die from. It's only humane.

Current odds to win the world series have the Cubs as 12-1. 

Go Cubs!

I am anti-liberal, I am also anti-hunting.

Hunting is mostly for pussies.

• Confused 1

Hunting is good.

I dont really have a problem with this. 

Highly against poaching and not a fan of this being endangered and what not.

But if Pakistan doesnt care about protecting an animal like this then I guess I shouldnt care.  If he paid 100k and did it legally then who cares really?  

I wouldnt be cool with the US just letting people hunt endangered species.  But hey it is the middle east.

2 minutes ago, edjr said:

I am anti-liberal, I am also anti-hunting.

Hunting is mostly for pussies.

As opposed to walking your squishy azz into a market and buying mass produced animal meat.

Riiiight...

• Like 2

Goats are gentle individuals, not trophies," animals rights group PETA wrote on Twitter

Whatever.  It's not endangered.  I am certain they ate it.  The local economy was bolstered.  I wouldn't do it, but that's no way to judge. 

I'm not a personal fan of hunting.  When I was a pre-teen I killed upwards of 100 birds in my backyard with a BB gun.  Then one day a baby bird was sitting on a low branch; I walked up and BLAM! in the neck.  Only it didn't die, it just fell off the branch and gasped for air with blood oozing from its neck.  I put it out of its misery but I had an epiphany that I was doing a bad thing. I've never shot another animal again.

I have no problem with others hunting,  especially for food, but i got it out of my system. 👍

You could get a Pakistani virgin for less than that. 

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

So, we're really supposed to believe that this paid $110,000 plus travel expenses Plus rooming plus plus plus because he wants the animal to die a peaceful death? He wants to feed the hungry? Oh yeah, bulshiit.

You really should have swallowed the entire bottle on Thanksgiving instead of half like a little biotch.

Don't most modern day hunters that kill for food also kill for fun? I have close family and friends that hunt. None need the meat. About half prefer beef to venison. 

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

The real villains are the people who sold the permit!

For 100k I’d give someone a permit to kill anyone. I can’t blame them there. Heck I’d kill anyone myself for that.

Do we need the deer to continue to populate? 

Does anyone here not kill a mosquito from time to time? They both are living creatures of earth. No? Are deer higher up on the life scale than bugs?

1 minute ago, sderk said:

Do we need the deer to continue to populate? 

Does anyone here not kill a mosquito from time to time? They both are living creatures of earth. No? Are deer higher up on the life scale than bugs?

Well no one eats a mosquito after they kill it.

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

I have no problem killing a deer. I like pigs more though. Some people eat bugs I guess.

8 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Not true, places in Africa make burger patties out of mosquitoes. Not like some bugs mixed in with the meat, I mean like a million dead bugs mushed into a patty. Sorry if I made you gag.

7 minutes ago, sderk said:

I have no problem killing a deer. I like pigs more though. Some people eat bugs I guess.

We have javelina here; basically wild boars that smell like shiot and like to knock over garbage cans and pillage through them creating a gawdawful mess, from a first world problem perspective.  :angry:

3 hours ago, SenatorRock said:

You really should have swallowed the entire bottle on Thanksgiving instead of half like a little biotch.

Classy

9 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Not true, places in Africa make burger patties out of mosquitoes. Not like some bugs mixed in with the meat, I mean like a million dead bugs mushed into a patty. Sorry if I made you gag.

Had to look it up. He isn’t wrong... what the fock?

America’s the best. 

D751E0B4-D3A3-4F34-B705-F2861A91929E.jpeg

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We have javelina here; basically wild boars that smell like shiot and like to knock over garbage cans and pillage through them creating a gawdawful mess, from a first world problem perspective.  :angry:

I recently learned about the wild pig problem in the middle of the country. Tons of invasive boars are breeding out of control and causing billions in damage. There are hunting squads encouraged to take out as many as they can. Saw some cool videos of guys riding a Jeep at night with spotlights picking them off. Wild stuff.

4 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Hunting purely for sport is disgusting. Hunting to eat is no problem. 

Coyote hunting is awesome. :dunno:

Trophy hunters can choke on a d!ck. 

49 minutes ago, Brad GLuckman said:

Don't most modern day hunters that kill for food also kill for fun? I have close family and friends that hunt. None need the meat. About half prefer beef to venison. 

Absolutely 

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

Trophy hunters can choke on a d!ck. 

Why? It's just part of game management. Trophy hunters are like any other hunter, just way more picky about what they put a bullet in. 

21 minutes ago, shorepatrol said:

Coyote hunting is awesome. :dunno:

Can you shoot coyotes in AZ with impunity?  I ask because we've seen a few while hiking on South Mountain.  If you can it might be what puts me over the edge to finally get a sidearm.  👍

42 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I figured this was not true, but I looked for a youtube video and found some clearly titled "African Mosquito Burgers". The only problem is that the video shows mayflies. They would make an excellent protein source. The flying adults don't eat, so should be cleaner, gut wise, that the crickets and grasshoppers people eat. I know a Peace Crops guy who says he has seen termites eaten in Africa, too.