Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Thugs destroy a gas station

Zoo animals.  If the video was 30 seconds longer they would have been throwing their own feces at each other.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

I would argue that America would be better off today if slavery had never happened.

Is that even debatable at this point? 

——

Guaranteed all the parents of those thugs don’t care. They glorify this behavior. 

Why would you slip and slide in a Slurpee on the gas station floor? Gross.

Kids were caught and forced to pay for the damages and clean the mess up from what I hear.

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

Kids were caught and forced to pay for the damages and clean the mess up from what I hear.

Good thing they did they right around tax returns otherwise they would’ve been SOL lol

6 minutes ago, MDC said:

So, taxpayers paid to repair the damages. No way those people aren't on Assistance. Civilized people don't act that way.

3 hours ago, lickin_starfish said:

I would argue that America would be better off today if slavery had never happened.

I’ve said this before. The slave trade drastically hurt the country in the long run. It bred generations of hate and bad behavior into the African Americans. If we had just let them immigrate naturally over time I think the mindset would be different and the crime/violence numbers would be shockingly lower than they are now. 

2 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

I’ve said this before. The slave trade drastically hurt the country in the long run. It bred generations of hate and bad behavior into the African Americans. If we had just let them immigrate naturally over time I think the mindset would be different and the crime/violence numbers would be shockingly lower than they are now. 

The unfortunate reality is that they were bred for centuries to produce physical prowess and not intelligence.  Not that there aren't smart AAs as the bell curve points out, but the average is not in their favor.  Liberals love science as long as it fits their narrative, in this case it does not.  It will take a generation or two to resolve, as long as the liberals get out of the way and let smart people address the problem.

4 minutes ago, tanatastic said:

Slavery ended over 150 years ago, it has more to do with the way the Democrats treated them after they were freed, Jim Crowe Laws, Seperate But Equal, exclusion from the American dream, KKK, Segregation, etc.

16 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

Slavery ended over 150 years ago, it has more to do with the way the Democrats treated them after they were freed, Jim Crowe Laws, Seperate But Equal, exclusion from the American dream, KKK, Segregation, etc.

Slavery officially ended about 130 years ago.  Inequality ended 40-50 years ago for many. You will never get rid of hatred in all people no matter what race they are. In every race, from now until the end of time, there will be those that hate someone else for some reason. 

Let's stop singling out any race and "judge " the assh0les as individuals. 

These days, the individuals mostly are made up of  US democrats and are some of the most evil people on the planet. Power starved and filled with hatred.

The dems empower the blacks to commit crimes.

4 minutes ago, sderk said:

Slavery officially ended about 130 years ago.  Inequality ended 40-50 years ago for many. You will never get rid of hatred in all people no matter what race they are. In every race, from now until the end of time, there will be those that hate someone else for some reason. 

These days, the individuals mostly are made up of  US democrats and are some of the most evil people on the planet. Power starved and filled with hatred.

The Stockholm Syndrom

it's just bad economics. We had a whole bunch of slave labor in Mexico, but The FF had jungle fever. 

Also, the blacks received recognition and rights long before the Chinese laborers did.  yet Asians aren't nearly the problem. Aren't nearly as violent. And are a crapload smarter and more productive.

But nobody wants to talk about that.

The suppression of the oppression and brutality we inflicted upon Asian labourers on the West Coast while touting our high-minded freeing of the slaves on the Southeast coast is one of America's dirtiest darkest secrets.

But that would force blacks and guilty white liberals to face some very uncomfortable comparisons.

6 hours ago, sderk said:

The dems empower the blacks to commit crimes.

It's a solid quote overall but the math makes me shudder. I'm going to guess you were in high school 24 years ago which is when your history teacher would have said 130 years ago because we're at 154 years now.

6 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It's a solid quote overall but the math makes me shudder. I'm going to guess you were in high school 24 years ago which is when your history teacher would have said 130 years ago because we're at 154 years now.

Haha. Nah, just typoed that. I meant to throw out a round 150,  and didn't go back to correct because 130, 150, it's still long enough ago for people start living in the present and let the past be the past.

I just find it interesting that a lot of people who label themselves 'progressives' are being anything but progressive.

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

it's just bad economics. We had a whole bunch of slave labor in Mexico, but The FF had jungle fever. 

Also, the blacks received recognition and rights long before the Chinese laborers did.  yet Asians aren't nearly the problem. Aren't nearly as violent. And are a crapload smarter and more productive.

The suppression of the oppression and brutality we inflicted upon Asian labourers on the West Coast while touting our high-minded freeing of the slaves on the Southeast coast is one of America's dirtiest darkest secrets.

But that would force blacks and guilty white liberals to face some very uncomfortable comparisons.

Slavery was never about racism it was accessibility 

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

You're clearly misinformed on the matter.

EEDYu2DXIg5XXkcMGzH_2Jff7Aa2nIhzHDYE70fk4ChoaZHsqLXFtXMCNxAP-ZJ7I5S93LLR-jxSyPinypwCXSSlfDNESMXwc9SeQ3avxch6Tqdkb7zdJN-wZgLtZJ-lADntwCX89ZlYkfQQo4_scuxU4e2f0D2eKQAR9aihMTWnUd_Bg_6nurAEgzRDtnNCq07wMzn8CfCstxmpb2NJjm-VEzPib8HbMZ3VBkFqxwHr8ZWgkww7LD5TTCw_bL1oglHej-ub4GePLqY-8uCiLG1DqV_ennVd4pY2GRmla9a5g5cVZmG02fFVyJQL33zWTrZuRRWtS_mC9EEKdJ9ChPVDY3DIX-jZgW_PO0JwI-VP6MWglx_LqJ7QjqNT48bbDY5zC9cnfoqj-hpfgfpQs88Hub_DVyIuB6ZEWh9n44x27dKZX-E5cwzzyY8G2fnVHPk39Jg-0RDEo-7cjxFnsGBMcum-WoQXworzS63JuAbBYRMWl6OszHNArUQQC3TDphQb8E-uvyFl_N895WXK9ZLSjI19-8zkCNSUzlKa5hEuCF2O9KNE6zxi1C7qykFrCi4v4sg8n_QXuHF1R_Pre_czHXKBKxln5a7Z2P1xYMNEvp-K09mp_YB42xbhEyMMmV2kzRPTSKVvAV7YOHguEZj4MYhUUVNw=w1080-h636-no

11 minutes ago, Cruzer said:

You're clearly misinformed on the matter.

EEDYu2DXIg5XXkcMGzH_2Jff7Aa2nIhzHDYE70fk4ChoaZHsqLXFtXMCNxAP-ZJ7I5S93LLR-jxSyPinypwCXSSlfDNESMXwc9SeQ3avxch6Tqdkb7zdJN-wZgLtZJ-lADntwCX89ZlYkfQQo4_scuxU4e2f0D2eKQAR9aihMTWnUd_Bg_6nurAEgzRDtnNCq07wMzn8CfCstxmpb2NJjm-VEzPib8HbMZ3VBkFqxwHr8ZWgkww7LD5TTCw_bL1oglHej-ub4GePLqY-8uCiLG1DqV_ennVd4pY2GRmla9a5g5cVZmG02fFVyJQL33zWTrZuRRWtS_mC9EEKdJ9ChPVDY3DIX-jZgW_PO0JwI-VP6MWglx_LqJ7QjqNT48bbDY5zC9cnfoqj-hpfgfpQs88Hub_DVyIuB6ZEWh9n44x27dKZX-E5cwzzyY8G2fnVHPk39Jg-0RDEo-7cjxFnsGBMcum-WoQXworzS63JuAbBYRMWl6OszHNArUQQC3TDphQb8E-uvyFl_N895WXK9ZLSjI19-8zkCNSUzlKa5hEuCF2O9KNE6zxi1C7qykFrCi4v4sg8n_QXuHF1R_Pre_czHXKBKxln5a7Z2P1xYMNEvp-K09mp_YB42xbhEyMMmV2kzRPTSKVvAV7YOHguEZj4MYhUUVNw=w1080-h636-no

Slavery was around long before that quote was ever stated. No one said “hey let’s make black people slaves because they are black.” their Kangs and Lords made them accessible so it turned out that way. Every race of human has been a slave at some point or another. It was never about racism and it’s only ever been about accessibility and we didn’t put the price tag on their head their leaders did. At least they never have to eat another mosquito burger again. 

20 hours ago, MDC said:

You must have your ear to the tracks. What else have you heard?  

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Slavery was around long before that quote was ever stated. No one said “hey let’s make black people slaves because they are black.” their Kangs and Lords made them accessible so it turned out that way. Every race of human has been a slave at some point or another. It was never about racism and it’s only ever been about accessibility and we didn’t put the price tag on their head their leaders did. At least they never have to eat another mosquito burger again. 

While I don't disagree with you, we did kind of target blacks for slavery in the South. Not because they were an inferior race though. Quite the opposite, actually. The white slaves had been dropping dead in the fields because they couldn't handle the oppressive heat. The slave masters figured blacks, being from Africa, we're better suited for working in the fields as they were more accustomed to the heat. The white slaves aka "indentured servants" were moved into the house where they weren't subjected to harsh weather conditions and could stay alive long enough to pay off the investment. 

43 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Correct.

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

While I don't disagree with you, we did kind of target blacks for slavery in the South. Not because they were an inferior race though. Quite the opposite, actually. The white slaves had been dropping dead in the fields because they couldn't handle the oppressive heat. The slave masters figured blacks, being from Africa, we're better suited for working in the fields as they were more accustomed to the heat. The white slaves aka "indentured servants" were moved into the house where they weren't subjected to harsh weather conditions and could stay alive long enough to pay off the investment. 

They were targeted because they were accessible not because they were black. Everything else is just rhetoric. 

In addition to that, America ultimately gave blacks a leg to stand on in this world. 

11 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

They were targeted because they were accessible not because they were black. Everything else is just rhetoric. 

You are partially correct. They weren't targeted ONLY because they were accessible. 

ETA: The word kidnapping comes from the term kid nabbing, which was the practice of grabbing young white kids off the streets of London and selling them to ship captains who would ferry them across the Atlantic and sell them into slavery here. They were accessible too but they couldn't handle the work. 

8 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

You are partially correct. They weren't targeted ONLY because they were accessible. 

Wrong. How long they could last in the heat was an added bonus but ultimately it was about accessibility and cost/production. Africa was in an ideal shipping route and their Kangs all but handed them over. This eventually led to the blacks greatest accomplishment which was finding freedom in America. Had they not been relocated to America I’m not sure if they’d have much more global accomplishments than the tribes of Papa New Guiana. Yeah that’s harsh but it’s the truth. 

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

At the end of world war two, Europe was destroyed. Africa, Asia, and the middle East were able to shake off colonialism.

Fast forward 70 years. Europe is back to top level standards of living and economic prowess.

Asia is more prosperous than it EVER has been, and still riding.

The middle East has done well off of the oil era, but has been mired by their sh!t culture and religion.

South America, for the most part, has slowly made strides. 

Africa... The only place on the planet Earth worse off than it was in 1945. Utter lack of political stability, violence is endemic. Cannot even exploit their enormous natural resources.

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Wrong. How long they could last in the heat was an added bonus but ultimately it was about accessibility and cost/production. Africa was in an ideal shipping route and their Kangs all but handed them over. This eventually led to the blacks greatest accomplishment which was finding freedom in America. Had they not been relocated to America I’m not sure if they’d have much more global accomplishments than the tribes of Papa New Guiana. Yeah that’s harsh but it’s the truth. 

Sorry but that isn't the only reason they were targeted. There were other factors that made blacks more desirable for field work. It's a fact whether you want to accept it or not. :dunno: 

47 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

You must have your ear to the tracks. What else have you heard?  

Word on the street is that you are a stone cold killer. :bandana:

5 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Sorry but that isn't the only reason they were targeted. There were other factors that made blacks more desirable for field work. It's a fact whether you want to accept it or not. :dunno: 

Other than the blacks of Africa during that time period, who else could’ve been targeted that would’ve been a feasible cost vs production... considering our global position and means of travel for that time. Also keep in mind the Union didn’t have a state on the west coast until the mid 1800s.

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

Other than the blacks of Africa during that time period, who else could’ve been targeted that would’ve been a feasible cost vs production... considering our global position and means of travel for that time. Also keep in mind the Union didn’t have a state on the west coast until the mid 1800s.

As I pointed out above, it was common for poor white kids, kidnapped off the streets of London, to be sold into slavery here. They were a lot closer than Africa. They were the original field workers but they couldn't handle it and would need to be replaced too often. So they were moved indoors and we went shopping elsewhere for field workers.  

6 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

As I pointed out above, it was common for poor white kids, kidnapped off the streets of London, to be sold into slavery here. They were a lot closer than Africa. They were the original field workers but they couldn't handle it and would need to be replaced too often. So they were moved indoors and we went shopping elsewhere for field workers.  

And both locations have ideal shipping routes to the new world. Their thought process wasn’t “let’s get the blacks instead of the poor British whites because they are less of people.” But in reality it was because they got more production vs the cost. Again it was about accessibility not racism. 

“Let’s get the blacks and make them slaves because they are black.” - racist 

“People with darker skin are able to last longer in the heat and produce more.” - not racist and a perfectly fine analysis for what was a legal trade during that time. 

1 hour ago, iam90sbaby said:

The slaves were for sale in Africa. Africans sold their own people. Hell, they are still selling them. Arabs sold their own people as slaves too. It goes back a long time into history.

What's the bigger crime? Buying or selling them? Probably equal, yet the black folks here want to be called "African-Americans".

It took a group of white people to free the slaves here and set the precedent for the future of this country. Now many black people want to be referred to as African. :dunno: Go home maybe if that is where you consider your allegiance? :dunno:

7 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

And both locations have ideal shipping routes to the new world. Their thought process wasn’t “let’s get the blacks instead of the poor British whites because they are less of people.” But in reality it was because they got more production vs the cost. Again it was about accessibility not racism. 

“Let’s get the blacks and make them slaves because they are black.” - racist 

“People with darker skin are able to last longer in the heat and produce more.” - not racist and a perfectly fine analysis for what was a legal trade during that time. 

Right. Like I said, you are partially correct. I just think you have it backwards. Blacks were targeted because of their durability and accessibility. Their durability made them more desirable to do the type of work for which they were being used. Their accessibility was a bonus that was exploited to the fullest. If they had turned out to be no more durable than European whites they wouldn't have been in demand and their accessibility wouldn't have been a factor. 

18 hours ago, jerryskids said:

The unfortunate reality is that they were bred for centuries to produce physical prowess and not intelligence.  Not that there aren't smart AAs as the bell curve points out, but the average is not in their favor.  Liberals love science as long as it fits their narrative, in this case it does not.  It will take a generation or two to resolve, as long as the liberals get out of the way and let smart people address the problem.

I'll play; how are "smart people" going to "address the problem"?  

15 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Right. Like I said, you are partially correct. I just think you have it backwards. Blacks were targeted because of their durability and accessibility. Their durability made them more desirable to do the type of work for which they were being used. Their accessibility was a bonus that was exploited to the fullest. If they had turned out to be no more durable than European whites they wouldn't have been in demand and their accessibility wouldn't have been a factor. 

It wasn’t a race issue is what I am saying, it was a trade/cost/production/durability issue. They wouldn’t of cared if they were green.  

59 minutes ago, MDC said:

Word on the street is that you are a stone cold killer. :bandana:

I won't deny it.  :bandana: