Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Thugs destroy a gas station

5 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

I won't deny it.  :bandana:

You must be pretty tough, to go around beating up famous people like Jimmy Kimmel and Joe Biden, in your day dreams.

48 minutes ago, parrot said:

I'll play; how are "smart people" going to "address the problem"?  

We have to breed the blacks with the Asians.

1 minute ago, Strike said:

We have to breed the blacks with the Asians.

And create a super-race.  Great plan.  I for one welcome our new blasian overlords.  

• Haha 1

41 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

It wasn’t a race issue is what I am saying, it was a trade/cost/production/durability issue. They wouldn’t of cared if they were green.  

I agree 100%

4 hours ago, parrot said:

I'll play; how are "smart people" going to "address the problem"?  

I dunno; are you and other liberals going to acknowledge the truth of my post? Otherwise the smart people will become pariahs just for talking about it, and we'll get nowhere.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MDC said:

You must be pretty tough, to go around beating up famous people like Jimmy Kimmel and Joe Biden, in your day dreams.

You need better comprehension skills. I never claimed to beat them up. I simply said, if I came into contact with those pedophiles, I’d knock their teeth down their throat.  However, that goes for any pedophile.  Sad that you support pedos! What an example you are for your kid.  :(

Just now, jerryskids said:

I dunno; are you and other liberals going to acknowledge the truth of my post? Otherwise the smart people will become pariahs just for talking about it, and we'll get nowhere.

I'm not going to pretend to know enough about the breeding practices of slave owners to say whether there's much truth to your statement or not, I'll leave that to you smart people.  And I really can't speak for all the "other liberals".  We haven't had the Libsmoot yet so things are kind of in limbo there. 

That said, talk about it all you want, I could really give a fock.  I was just curious how you "smart people" planned to "address the problem"?   I'm really curious how you would propose to reverse the effects of a supposed bred-in lack of intelligence centuries in the making.  Seeing as how you're even giving a time-line it kinda sounded like you had something in mind.    :dunno:

19 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

You need better comprehension skills. I never claimed to beat them up. I simply said, if I came into contact with those pedophiles, I’d knock their teeth down their throat.  

Keyboard badass - haha! :clap:

10 minutes ago, parrot said:

I'm not going to pretend to know enough about the breeding practices of slave owners to say whether there's much truth to your statement or not, I'll leave that to you smart people.  And I really can't speak for all the "other liberals".  We haven't had the Libsmoot yet so things are kind of in limbo there. 

That said, talk about it all you want, I could really give a fock.  I was just curious how you "smart people" planned to "address the problem"?   I'm really curious how you would propose to reverse the effects of a supposed bred-in lack of intelligence centuries in the making.  Seeing as how you're even giving a time-line it kinda sounded like you had something in mind.    :dunno:

Well parrot, I'm not necessarily one of the "smart people" in this area of science, but I'll say that you can't address a problem until you acknowledge that one might exist.  Are you ready to say that?  I don't think so given the snarkiness of your post, which I suspect is due to hitting a nerve, but I'm open to be proven wrong.  :cheers:

17 hours ago, MDC said:

Keyboard badass - haha! :clap:

Says the pedo supporter :(

On 2/14/2019 at 5:06 PM, jerryskids said:

Well parrot, I'm not necessarily one of the "smart people" in this area of science, but I'll say that you can't address a problem until you acknowledge that one might exist.  Are you ready to say that?  I don't think so given the snarkiness of your post, which I suspect is due to hitting a nerve, but I'm open to be proven wrong.  :cheers:

You can't be proven wrong. It's insanely obvious. 

On 2/14/2019 at 12:22 PM, 5-Points said:

While I don't disagree with you, we did kind of target blacks for slavery in the South. Not because they were an inferior race though. Quite the opposite, actually. The white slaves had been dropping dead in the fields because they couldn't handle the oppressive heat. The slave masters figured blacks, being from Africa, we're better suited for working in the fields as they were more accustomed to the heat. The white slaves aka "indentured servants" were moved into the house where they weren't subjected to harsh weather conditions and could stay alive long enough to pay off the investment. 

Do you have a source for this. Not saying you're lying and I don't necessarily disagree with you but would like to read more.

3 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Do you have a source for this. Not saying you're lying and I don't necessarily disagree with you but would like to read more.

I don't remember off the top of my head where I read that but this is an interesting read on the subject of white slavery. I might have gotten it from there. It's been so long I don't remember. 

Ooops, linky no worky... hang on.  Fixored

We still employ heavy use of slavery today.  Corporations are the new slave masters, and they moved factories overseas to China or elsewhere that are sweat shops where laborers earn tiny wages and work incredibly long hours.  BUT the fact that it is thousands of miles away and cameras are banned keep it out of sight and out of mind.  500 years from now, they will speak of Apple as a slaver corporation.

• Like 1

Not to get off the slavery topic but....................

Kids have always done stupid things and will continue to do stupid things.  The most stupid thing they are doing now is recording it.

On 2/16/2019 at 8:46 PM, Super Cubs said:

Not to get off the slavery topic but....................

Kids have always done stupid things and will continue to do stupid things.  The most stupid thing they are doing now is recording it.

A childhood is never complete without vandalizing a convience store, that’s what I always say at least 

2 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

A childhood is never complete without vandalizing a convience store, that’s what I always say at least 

I remember my first B&E. Ahh the good ole days

• Haha 1

Thing I’ve noticed: White people do a bad thing and it doesn’t reflect poorly on white people in general. Black people do a bad thing and it’s all about how “they” are like animals etc. 

We had a thread on two white hillbillies from Florida discussing raping a 3-year-old and nobody suggested it was a white thing. Ass hole kids poor Slurpees on the floor and the GC gets the pitchforks out.

:dunno:

That was like one of those police shooting riots on a smaller scale. You see them almost exclusively in the black areas. But this one wasn't even under the veil of some perceived (made up) injustice. Just straight thuging homey. 

14 minutes ago, MDC said:

Thing I’ve noticed: White people do a bad thing and it doesn’t reflect poorly on white people in general. Black people do a bad thing and it’s all about how “they” are like animals etc. 

We had a thread on two white hillbillies from Florida discussing raping a 3-year-old and nobody suggested it was a white thing. Ass hole kids poor Slurpees on the floor and the GC gets the pitchforks out.

lol

8 hours ago, MDC said:

Did you also notice that 100% of the GC supported those hillbillies suffering torturous deaths?  Probably not.

Are blacks calling those punks out in droves on social media?  :dunno:

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

Did you also notice that 100% of the GC supported those hillbillies suffering torturous deaths?  Probably not.

I did. I just didn’t see anyone suggest that their actions were a symptom of white culture. Seems to be a double standard or at least confirmation bias. 

I don’t know what blacks are saying on social media. Are whites calling out toddler rape on Twitter? Why should blacks call out a trashy minor act of vandalism?

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

💥

white, black, green.....store owner should have no repercussions if he pulls out a shotgun in that situation.

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

white, black, green.....store owner should have no repercussions if he pulls out a shotgun in that situation.

👍

2 hours ago, MDC said:

I did. I just didn’t see anyone suggest that their actions were a symptom of white culture. Seems to be a double standard or at least confirmation bias. 

I don’t know what blacks are saying on social media. Are whites calling out toddler rape on Twitter? Why should blacks call out a trashy minor act of vandalism?

We've been through this 1000 times MDC, but I'll try again.  If those two hillbillies were the first ever whites to commit toddler rape, would you call it symptomatic of white culture?  Of course not.  If 100% of whites commit toddler rape... of course you would.

The question is where you draw the line for "symptomatic."  Not a lot of people of any ethnicity are committing toddler rape so we can toss that one out the window.  Black young male thuggery... there is a lot of that going on.  You can choose to ignore it because it makes you feel un-racist and better than us conservatards, but in doing so we will never resolve the problem.

Some in the black community recognize the problem.  Perhaps one day you will too.  :cheers:

5 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

We've been through this 1000 times MDC, but I'll try again.  If those two hillbillies were the first ever whites to commit toddler rape, would you call it symptomatic of white culture?  Of course not.  If 100% of whites commit toddler rape... of course you would.

The question is where you draw the line for "symptomatic."  Not a lot of people of any ethnicity are committing toddler rape so we can toss that one out the window.  Black young male thuggery... there is a lot of that going on.  You can choose to ignore it because it makes you feel un-racist and better than us conservatards, but in doing so we will never resolve the problem.

Some in the black community recognize the problem.  Perhaps one day you will too.  :cheers:

Focking classic....

7 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

You’re blowing over straw men here. I am not saying crime isn’t more prevalent in the black community. I am saying at the GC, Black people are always judged by the actions of black criminals but white people never are. 

1 minute ago, MDC said:

You’re blowing over straw men here. I am not saying crime isn’t more prevalent in the black community. I am saying at the GC, Black people are always judged by the actions of black criminals but white people never are. 

Untrue.  White people are judged by the actions of bad people in their community all the time. It is THE leftist tactic of choice.

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

Untrue.  White people are judged by the actions of bad people in their community all the time. It is THE leftist tactic of choice.

Notice where I said “at the GC”?

9 minutes ago, MDC said:

Notice where I said “at the GC”?

You did indeed, hard to argue with that position, please proceed....