Sign in to follow this  
t.j. booker

Does your wife do this too?

Does your wife have “girls night out” 2-3 days per week where she gets her hair and nails done, wears sexy clothes and doesn’t reply to text messages all night? Then she comes home in the wee hours of the morning stinking of booze or doesn’t come home at all and says her friend Laura was drinking too and not safe to drive so they took an Uber to Laura’s apartment and she stayed there so nobody would have to drive? And when you ask why she didn’t just call you for a drive she says you are jealous and controlling and need to mind your own business and back off? And if you ask if she’s still talking to the Chinese guy she had an affair with last year she says of course they have to talk because she works at the same bank where he is assistant manager but they don’t get lunch together anymore unless they need to talk shop and there’s no hanky panky going on?

does your wife do this too? Happy Valentine’s Day. :cry:

• Haha 2

I think Dr. Phil would advise you to go bang a Chinese chick.  It's a new form of couples therapy. 

I think the new bored design is throwing all of us off our game... Can size??? :mad:

Oh, and is Laura do-able? Or is she the "ugly" friend your wife uses to score more c0ck at the bars? 

22 minutes ago, DonS said:

I think Dr. Phil would advise you to go bang a Chinese chick.  It's a new form of couples therapy. 

I don't know about couples therapy, but it makes the post divorce period more fun. 

Could you  pp me $200 for the pillow your wife bit through last night

TIA

What are the Dead Pool official rules? Do you get bonus points for winning entry going out in style with a murder/suicide? If you do then I'm picking "t.j. booker". 

Sooooo.... uhhhh.... you have to be squirrling away money & documents etc right?

Make your plan... one of these nights where you have a feeling she's going to have a late night clean that house up... I man everything worth a cent.  As long as your accounts are joint now... nothing stopping you from cleaning those out as well.

Plan your exit accordingly... move to Chiner and become a teacher... I wouldn't even tell her... I'd just dissappear one night she was gone.  She'd come back... never to see nor hear from me again.

37 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

a chinese guy?

This. 

Fake news.  :nono:

15 minutes ago, DonS said:

Yellow Man Bad! 

:D

1 hour ago, cbfalcon said:

a chinese guy?

I know right? Gloria says it’s my own fault cause of my weight gain and lack of job success.

5 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

I know right? Gloria says it’s my own fault cause of my weight gain and lack of job success.

Well then...... get yourself in shape and start lookin..... for you, not her.  if she comes around great, but be ready for your own hunting if it comes down to it.

7 minutes ago, t.j. booker said:

Women.

I assume you are considering leaving?

I hate this sht and so I hate to say this but it sounds like she has already bailed and presently you’re just allowing her to benefit from the dual-income arrangement.  Even if you don’t have career success.

Respect yourself.  Break something of hers.  Put an app like Life360 on her phone without her knowledge and show up at one of her nights out.

6 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

I don't know about couples therapy, but it makes the post divorce period more fun. 

Gross. 

5 hours ago, MLCKAA said:

Women.

I assume you are considering leaving?

I hate this sht and so I hate to say this but it sounds like she has already bailed and presently you’re just allowing her to benefit from the dual-income arrangement.  Even if you don’t have career success.

Respect yourself.  Break something of hers.  Put an app like Life360 on her phone without her knowledge and show up at one of her nights out.

No way I could follow her. The Chinaman is pretty fit. With my luck he would beat me up and make me hold his pants while he bangs Gloria. :cry:

1 hour ago, t.j. booker said:

No way I could follow her. The Chinaman is pretty fit. With my luck he would beat me up and make me hold his pants while he Gloria. :cry:

Whatever dude.  Let her keep c0cking around on ya.  Take life by the ball or let life take your balls.  Obvious what you’ve chosen.  Fck that chinaman.