Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Quoting Ann Coulter today of all people

Man, she got some great legs. I would so grudge f the heck out of her. I mean, she wouldn't even notice, but it'll be a banner day in the wiffle household. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Man, she got some great legs. I would so grudge f the heck out of her. I mean, she wouldn't even notice, but it'll be a banner day in the wiffle household. 

Too skinny and lanky...Pass

Ann-Coulter-Feet-2228704.jpg

Personally, I think she’s using this as cover to hide the fact she’s pissed; she’s no longer welcome to serve in the military.

• Haha 2

She has amazing hair. I have a feeling that she would be great in the sack. You gotta love those sexy long legs.

• Like 1

I had no idea she was still relevant.  I figured she faded away with Palin  :dunno:

People on the right are more honest. You would never hear a libtard pundit speak out against a liberal president like this. 

41 minutes ago, OldMaid said:

Yeah, that's the same. Eye roll. Let me know when you dig up Maddow calling Obama an idiot. Nice try. 

48 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

People on the right are more honest. You would never hear a libtard pundit speak out against a liberal president like this. 

ou know "the White House's anti-Fox News campaign has gone seriously wrong," said Lachlan Markay in News Busters, when, on CNN, Anderson Cooper compares Barack Obama to Richard Nixon. (Watch) Cooper's comparison of the Obama and Nixon administrations was "lukewarm," but "if more of the mainstream media follow his lead, it could be trouble for Obama."

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2019 at 8:04 PM, Mike Honcho said:

Too skinny and lanky...Pass

Ann-Coulter-Feet-2228704.jpg

That's a fockin dude.

On 2/15/2019 at 7:55 PM, supermike80 said:

Losing Ann ain't good

It's terrible! Amirite?

29 minutes ago, MDC said:

Boom. :first:

Wow. You really crave my attention. Never knew it was this bad. Sad. 

On 2/15/2019 at 7:19 PM, wiffleball said:

The only National emergency we face is that our president is an idiot. Wow.

Base. Lost.

Wait.  One person in the media is pissed that Trump isn't being far right enough and somehow you connect the dots to the base being lost?

This EXACTLY falls into the "Orange Man Bad" mantra.

Ann Coulter is mad that the President actually kept the gov't open (something democrats wanted) and compromised on the Budget.   And now all the sudden you are championing her for being mad that the President wasn't far right enough.  

You guys will literally root for ANYONE who talks negatively against the Trump.  Even if the reason for doing so goes directly against your own views or policy. 

This proves you aren't supporting your actual own views on the issues, rather just against Trump the person no matter what.

On 2/15/2019 at 7:57 PM, wiffleball said:

Guys who wear Chuck E. Cheese costumes don’t grudge f anyone.  Just sayin.   

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

42 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

This EXACTLY falls into the "Orange Man Bad" mantra.

Ann Coulter is mad that the President actually kept the gov't open (something democrats wanted) and compromised on the Budget.   And now all the sudden you are championing her for being mad that the President wasn't far right enough.  

You guys will literally root for ANYONE who talks negatively against the Trump.  Even if the reason for doing so goes directly against your own views or policy. 

This proves you aren't supporting your actual own views on the issues, rather just against Trump the person no matter what.

I think you are a little off. What is happening here is the thing where we know you will dismiss the views of anyone you consider to be a liberal. But if we can point to a super hard right conservative saying it, we think maybe you will stop and think. 

Everyone does it. If MSNBC posts something positive (or not negative) about Trump, he retweet’s it and says “Even MSNBC realizes......” and so on. 

So it’s not “championing Coultier”.....It’s “even conservatives are saying....”....normal debate tactic, everyone does it, I love you. 

1 hour ago, 12th Man said:

Guys who wear Chuck E. Cheese costumes don’t grudge f anyone.  Just sayin.   

Dude, you are seriously freaking weird.

3 minutes ago, TBayXXXVII said:

Sometimes you just have to keep it simple.

Man Coulter

Just now, MDC said:

Man Coulter

That would be funny, but only for people with a sense of humor.  The Left would actually come to Coulter's defense, even though she's a far right nutbag that they hate so much.  But, because she's a women being targeted by the man they hate more, they'd have to say something.  Meanwhile, us normal people on the right would chuckle and move on.