Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Manafort: 19-24 years + $24mil

Hey Wiffle, nobody cares about this guy but you. He had a cup of coffee with Trump. Bit player, no juice. 

10 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hey Wiffle, nobody cares about this guy but you. He had a cup of coffee with Trump. Bit player, no juice. 

You're either adorable or fuucking stupid. He was Trump's campaign manager. He's the one who authored the changes in the gop's own platform at their own convention regarding the treatment of Russia and related sanctions. You guys really drink whatever the Kool-Aid he's selling don't you? oh you just made copies for us, he he fixed the coffee! Haha. LOL

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You're either adorable or fuucking stupid.

I think this about you every time you post. 

3 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

You're either adorable or fuucking stupid. He was Trump's campaign manager. He's the one who authored the changes in the gop's own platform at their own convention regarding the treatment of Russia and related sanctions. You guys really drink whatever the Kool-Aid he's selling don't you? oh you just made copies for us, he he fixed the coffee! Haha. LOL

I forget, how long was he the campaign manager again? And try  and use some common sense. If he had the goods on Trump he wouldn't have to take a plea, lie, or be looking down the barrell at 19 years, which for him is a life sentence. Anyone home in there? 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

I forget, how long was he the campaign manager again? And try  and use some common sense. If he had the goods on Trump he wouldn't have to take a plea, lie, or be looking down the barrell at 19 years, which for him is a life sentence. Anyone home in there? 

I'm sorry, I thought you said he just had a cup of coffee with him? You just going to keep kicking the can down the road every time you're caught on your bullshit?LOL

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I'm sorry, I thought you said he just had a cup of coffee with him? You just going to keep kicking the can down the road every time you're caught on your bullshit?LOL

Huh? Why don't you answer the question. How long was he the campaign manager? You always seem to gloss over that. How about it, hack? 

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Huh? Why don't you answer the question. How long was he the campaign manager? You always seem to gloss over that. How about it, hack? 

The 'queetion' is, you said Trump just had a cup of coffee with him.

Then I brought up all the specific details of him being at the convention, providing the wording to change the entire Republican party's stance on Russia, Etc.

One of us is full of and it sure as hell wasn't me. My stuff is documented.

I think this guy is a shitload more terrified of the Russian oligarchs to whom he owes millions than he is of this orange buffoon Trump.

But I'll flip the script on you. Why would this guy and his age lie repeatedly risking his sweetheart plea deal and instead take 20 years and twenty million dollars? You know, if all he did was have a cup of coffee with Trump.?

This dude is so .

I really wish the top prosecutors in this country would root out corruption inside our own borders this fervently. We wouldnt be so bad off in IL if we didn't have to pay every family member of every alderman a lifetime pension.

8 hours ago, kutulu said:

Pardon?

Next time get the fock out of my way sooner.

9 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

Maybe 20 years but 15 will be suspended. He'll serve 18 months. No pardon. Fine will be huge.

I think it will be a little more harsh for violating  deals made

2 hours ago, bandrus1 said:

I think it will be a little more harsh for violating  deals made

He'll be 70 in months. His age will dictate the jail time. The 25 million fine will be the big pound of flesh for the masses.

What did he do to get a longer sentence than murderers?

13 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

What did he do to get a longer sentence than murderers?

Nothing. Mueller needs wins so he floats a huge sentance in hopes that will overshadow the general failure of his investigation. 

Who did he work with while Hillary was Secretary of State?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/24/stunning-tucker-carlson-reveal-paul-manafort-worked-for-podesta-group/

Former Trump Campaign CEO

Paul Manafort worked for John and Tony Podesta, while Hillary Clinton was Secretary of State, and assisted in gaining Russian benefits via influence over State Department policy.

That not what you were looking for wiff? Can you give us an explanation for that? Which is more likely; Manafort being hunted for something that occurred in his 3-4 weeks as Trump Campaign Manager or his years working for the WITCH?

On 2/16/2019 at 6:05 AM, TimmySmith said:

Maybe 20 years but 15 will be suspended. He'll serve 18 months. No pardon. Fine will be huge.

YUGE

On 2/17/2019 at 5:35 AM, TimmySmith said:

Nothing. Mueller needs wins so he floats a huge sentance in hopes that will overshadow the general failure of his investigation. 

Man, you guys have really short memories. Meullers team originally called for a very light sentencing. It was New York state that push for harsher. And then this dumb fuuck ended up lying repeatedly in violation of his deal. And that's why the sentence is so damn long now. It's mostly the judge is pissed off at this guy would have the balls to screw around so thoroughly and so quickly into the deal.

yeah, go ahead and stick with your Meuller story and your deep dark State story. Or you can fuucking read something and maybe learn something.

23 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Who did he work with while Hillary was Secretary of State?

https://theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/10/24/stunning-tucker-carlson-reveal-paul-manafort-worked-for-podesta-group/

That not what you were looking for wiff? Can you give us an explanation for that? Which is more likely; Manafort being hunted for something that occurred in his 3-4 weeks as Trump Campaign Manager or his years working for the WITCH?

Jesus Christ, you got Hilary on the brain. Manafort plead. Which means he plead guilty if you need that explained to you. He plead guilty to specifically enumerated charges. Read the crap that he communicated. He was millions of dollars in the hole to a Russian oligarch and then offered up his position and influence with Trump as a means of repaying the millions of dollars that he couldn't otherwise repay.

I mean, Jesus Christ use a little Common Sense.

First off, Hillary was investigated about four thousand different times by Trey Gowdy and Company  and manafort's name never came up. So, Gowdy and the GOP are part of the deep dark state too?

Second, tell me why a guy who is millions of dollars in debt takes an unpaid position. Tell me why the same guy uses that position to create a much softer policy on Russian sanctions when he owes millions of dollars to Russians and ukrainians.

Ywah, nothing to see there.

Except for the fact that manafort himself admitted it. Is he part of the deep dark state too?

Jesus, it's not like manafort went down screaming his innocence and claiming he been framed by Hillary Clinton and podesta and the pedo pizza parlor and Barack Obama and the deep dark state. He admitted it. Because he saw the overwhelming evidence and he said yeah, you got me where's my plea deal?

God damn man. You got to at least try to learn something along the way. At least try to use a little common sense.

• Like 1

He's going to jail because Hillary lost. 

Is this the end of Orange man?

, I haven't seen a trump supporter get off that fast since Robert Kraft went to the massage parlor.

• Like 1

The Trump orbit is so dirty that it’s considered a big win when one of them is only sentenced to 4 years.

(plus whatever he gets in his second sentencing next week)

4 hours ago, cbfalcon said:

The Trump orbit is so dirty that it’s considered a big win when one of them is only sentenced to 4 years.

(plus whatever he gets in his second sentencing next week)

U sad  bro ?

13 minutes ago, cbfalcon said:

Kinda yeah 

Let yourself grasp the fact that Manafort was in the Clinton Podesta orbit too and for longer.

It may lift those spirits. 

I think the judge ma have pushed back too hard on the hijinks, may now be in the crosshairs

2 hours ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I think the judge ma have pushed back too hard on the hijinks, may now be in the crosshairs

He's like 80 years old.  I can tell you that he doesn't give two sh#ts at his age.