Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Don Cheadle....loves hisself sum trannies

Toe the line

This guy, Don Lemon, Sarah Silverman, etc are fighting mad (that Hillary lost).     They are promoting the left to take the fight the to the right.  They are pushing for confrontation.

Are these folks that dumb?  Fight? LOL.  With what?   C0ck juice, pink d!ldos and rocks? 

45 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Are Trans kids under attack? 

Yes by evil right wing nazis who don't want parents pumping kids full of hormones, mutilating the children's genitalia and parading them in front of half naked grown men for money.  I swear once a kid is born republicans just don't care about children.

Cheadle is a big hero claiming to protect a tiny amount of people who enjoy more protection than other kids. It would be better if he called for protecting black kids in the ghetto who are killed by other black kids in the ghetto. You know, the real problem. 

Cheadle is probably talking about the rollback of Title IX protections for trans kids. Whether that is an “attack” on trans kids is up for debate.

If you haven’t seen “The Guard” with Cheadle and Brendan Gleason I highly recommend it as a cop buddy movie / comedy.

He and Jim Carrey are 2 people that I thought were good actors. Once they opened their mouth and started talking outside of movies I realized that I would never be able to look at them the same or any movie they are ever going to be in. 

I didn't click on the link, but I also know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

I was all in on gay marriage. I was in on it long before it was a real big thing. To me it's just common sense.

But I feel a little bit bamboozled after the fact. It's like they were hiding all the freaks behind the door just waiting for you to let a normal loving gay couple in and then they invited all their freak show Friends.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

I didn't click on the link, but I also know I'm not the only one who thinks this way.

I was all in on gay marriage. I was in on it long before it was a real big thing. To me it's just common sense.

But I feel a little bit bamboozled after the fact. It's like they were hiding all the freaks behind the door just waiting for you to let a normal loving gay couple in and then they invited all their freak show Friends.

Wow. People would think you were normal if thats the only post they ever read. Small steps. 

Hey, remember when trans was a style of music?  Or was it trance? Oh hell, I don't know.

I just know I'm never going to forgive Obama for Bradley Manning. He campaigns telling us he doesn't really support gay marriage and then goes ahead and pardons a tranny traitor. Fuuck him.

I would have bet that somebody would have Matthew shepherded Bradley Manning by now. They sure as hell should have.

7 hours ago, wiffleball said:

I have been on record here for years, I have been pro gay marriage since the 90's but I am also the biggest slippery slope guy we have here and the left continues to prove it

I personally know ghey people who hate how Transgenders are lumped into their “group”.  LGB...T.

Lesbian, Ghey and Bi are sexual attractions and lifestyles.  Transgender is about.....gender.  It’s two different things.

Then you bring kids into either?  Ugh.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

I personally know ghey people who hate how Transgenders are lumped into their “group”.  LGB...T.

Lesbian, Ghey and Bi are sexual attractions and lifestyles.  Transgender is about.....gender.  It’s two different things.

Then you bring kids into either?  Ugh.

My Aunt is this way, shes always been like why are those freaks mixed with us

of course a few years ago, trans was just gay men in drag mostly

The party of science. They think boys are girls and babies don't count as humans. 

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Wiff, this was and is the plan. To legitimize all behavior. The left thought the right was presenting all these straw men arguments when really, the right just bases their arguments on logic, not feelings.

2 hours ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

How long before these liberal snowflakes start criticizing the FDA for being insensitive by calling 'trans-fat' bad?

Things are going to messy when they protest that all software boils down to binary code.  Rather than just 0s and 1s it should include 2s, 3s, and unicorn emojis. 

39 minutes ago, DonS said:

Things are going to messy when they protest that all software boils down to binary code.  Rather than just 0s and 1s it should include 2s, 3s, and unicorn emojis. 

😁

I think he meant TransFORMERS