Sign in to follow this  
tubby_mcgee

Liberal joins Isis, tells Americans to kill themselves

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

Now her liberal dad is suing Trump administration to let her back in the US. LOL.   Leave it to a lib to think they can have it both ways.

https://www.cnn.com/2019/02/21/politics/isis-bride-sues-trump-citizenship/index.html

The administration claimed she is not a US citizen so they do not have to let her in, I think that might have been a strategic mistake.

I think they should let her in but only so they can prosecute her, but if they cannot get her serious jail time then I would prefer she be denied.

Just now, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The administration claimed she is not a US citizen so they do not have to let her in, I think that might have been a strategic mistake.

It was the Obama administration that made that determination when she left.  

50 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

It was the Obama administration that made that determination when she left.  

Interesting.......

On 2/19/2019 at 1:32 AM, TimmySmith said:

What kind of moron would even entertain letting this terrorist back in the U.S.?   

With enough crying, apologies, emotional appeals, and sympathetic MSM publicity and coverage,  mixing in a scolding towards those who disagree, we'll all feel bad for her eventually. That's the same playbook you use to get single moms eighteen years of taxpayer money, illegals into the country, and trannies into girls' sports competitions.

You're such a cold hearted, mean person TimmySmith. Anyone who agrees with Timmy is a bad person... do that every day for ten years and she's a persecuted victim/hero like Colin Kaepernick.

5 hours ago, Voltaire said:

we'll all feel bad for her eventually.

If by all, you mean the liberal voters, then...yes...you are correct. 

On 2/21/2019 at 9:07 AM, TimmySmith said:

A non-citizen leaving the country to join the enemy of the world.  Why is this even a discussion?

She's super sarwee.

13 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

SC denied to hear her case.  She was given the full extent of the US judicial system, once again proving we are the greatest country on earth.

Hoda Muthana Denied SCOTUS Appeal, Cannot Return to U.S. After Joining Islamic State (msn.com)

Instead of a one person specific technicality, there ought to be a blanket loss of citizenship for joining ISIS. Waging war against the country ought to cost more than just her their their citizenship.

1 hour ago, TimmySmith said:

SC denied to hear her case.  She was given the full extent of the US judicial system, once again proving we are the greatest country on earth.

Hoda Muthana Denied SCOTUS Appeal, Cannot Return to U.S. After Joining Islamic State (msn.com)

It sucks being young and stupid and impressionable by exploitative people (AOC will learn this one day too).

As with most liberals they have to feel the pain of their idiotic ideas to understand how stupid the thoughts actually are when the results come in.

I am fine with not letting her back in.  I can only hope that others see this and avoid falling into the trap of liberal exploitation. 

• Like 1

14 minutes ago, RLLD said:

It sucks being young and stupid and impressionable by exploitative people (AOC will learn this one day too).

As with most liberals they have to feel the pain of their idiotic ideas to understand how stupid the thoughts actually are when the results come in.

I am fine with not letting her back in.  I can only hope that others see this and avoid falling into the trap of liberal exploitation. 

It doesn’t matter, hundreds of terrorists have crossed our southern border and Biden is funding the terrorist hot bed in Afghanistan.

US announces more than $300M in Afghanistan aid amid winter disasters

https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/us-announces-more-than-300m-in-afghanistan-aid-amid-winter/

5 minutes ago, Baker Boy said:

It doesn’t matter, hundreds of terrorists have crossed our southern border and Biden is funding the terrorist hot bed in Afghanistan.

US announces more than $300M in Afghanistan aid amid winter disasters

https://nypost.com/2022/01/11/us-announces-more-than-300m-in-afghanistan-aid-amid-winter/

I'm sure the crackerjack Biden* regime has figured out how to bypass the Taliban and get the aid directly to the suffering Afghani people.

1 hour ago, Voltaire said:

I'm sure the crackerjack Biden* regime has figured out how to bypass the Taliban and get the aid directly to the suffering Afghani people.

Yeah. And after they distribute the aid they will have a stronger military and foothold over the people. 

2 hours ago, Voltaire said:

It will be fun to see pictures of the Taliban's shiny new technicals they purchase with this aid money.  Maybe they'll go green and buy some nice hybrid pickups.  Gotta worry about your carbon footprint dontcha know!

19 minutes ago, DonS said:

It will be fun to see pictures of the Taliban's shiny new technicals they purchase with this aid money.  Maybe they'll go green and buy some nice hybrid pickups.  Gotta worry about your carbon footprint dontcha know!

I find it funny that after killing 13 US military members and torture American civilians and not let them leave, that our government wants to award them with US taxpayer dollars. 

13 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

I find it funny that after killing 13 US military members and torture American civilians and not let them leave, that our government wants to award them with US taxpayer dollars. 

If they aren't fed, they go looking for food. Just like any other wild animal.

14 hours ago, Utilit99 said:

Liberals mistakenly assume they know everything, and do not allow that they might be wrong.  They are arrogant and think they have such a complete understanding of people and that they can manipulate people through gifts. How wrong they are.