Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Lara Logan; Death of journalistic objectivity.

https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2019/02/18/cbss-lara-logan-on-media-bias-unless-you-seek-out-breitbart-you-wont-see-the-other-side/

Ritland characterized U.S. news media as “absurdly left-leaning” and supportive of Democrats, further describing the status quo of American news media’s left-wing and partisan Democrat biases as a “huge problem” and “disaster for this country.”

Logan concurred, “I agree with that. That’s true.” She described U.S. and international news media as “mostly liberal,” adding, “most” journalists are left.

“The media everywhere is mostly liberal, not just the U.S.,” assessed Logan.

She states admitting this is career suicide for her. Of course most of us knew the truth anyway. 

• Like 2

It really all started with cable news.   The network news way back in the day used to try and have journalistic integrity for the most part.   They reported the news.  Once CNN came on the scene in what?..... the late 80'S.......it all changed.  

There are a few objective liberals still out there.

CNN, MSNBC, HuffPo are all part of the machine.

It is refreshing to see people like Jimmy Dore, Lara Logan, and Michael Tracey speaking out against the propaganda that has consumed the left and the low info crowd, like fbgheys.

From the Logan article:

This is the problem that I have. There’s one Fox, and there’s many, many, many more organizations on the left. … The problem is the weight of all these organizations on one side of the political spectrum. When you turn on your computer, or you walk past the TV, or you see a newspaper headline in the grocery store If they’re all saying the same thing, the weight of that convinces you that it’s true. You don’t question it, because everyone is saying it. Unless you seek out Breitbart on your computer, you’re probably not even going to know what the other side is saying.

We don’t even question if what we see on social media is real or not. We don’t even question if a grassroots movement is really grassroots. You know, there’s a way to start a grassroots movement. You write an algorithm, and you create all this outrage, and you’re basically throwing out all the sparks that light the fire, so then it becomes a grassroots movement because it takes nothing to set that in motion. But did it really begin as one? And if it didn’t begin that way, but was manipulated and paid for by someone and serves someone’s political purpose, is it really what we believe it is?

People were manipulated into doing that. … Who’s behind it? Who’s doing it, and why are they doing it? And what else are they doing? Those things are profoundly significant, and we’re not even trying to find out who it is. That really bothers me.

The entire article is worth a read.

• Like 1

Someone who has not been sent to the concentration camp yet should share that article with our Nazi brethren at the other site.

See if they have the ability to comprehend or just instantly dismiss because the source is not on the approved goodspeak reading list.

It's not just the media. There are many industries where liberals control and they do not allow any decent from the narrative. 

First off.  Would. 

Second off, the fact that most outlets are liberal has made the right question everything.   Since journalists are generally partisan, lazy and stupid, the right ends up being on the correct side of the story, more often than not.

25 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

It really all started with cable news.   The network news way back in the day used to try and have journalistic integrity for the most part.   They reported the news.  Once CNN came on the scene in what?..... the late 80'S.......it all changed.  

I didn’t know CNN was that new. I thought they’ve just always been around since the 30s or 40s 

Thanks. First, I don't think it's cable news. At least that wasn't the progenitor of it. CNN back in the first gulf War days was if anything breathlessly in favor of the war and made their bones and their huge ratings on covering the war without questioning anything.

2. Back then, New York times got busted for literally making up stories supported the push to war. They also made up that stupid story about the Muslim kid in Lebanon or Iraq or somewhere holding up a picture of the Sears Tower saying this one is mine! Everybody remembers that story. What they don't remember it was completely made up by the New York times.

3. then Fox wondered in. And Rupert Murdoch who made his bones selling absolute bullshit in the London Media markt Employee the same tactics with Fox News here in America. The ratings kick the out of everybody else and are we from CNN to ESPN followed suit with half a dozen people screaming at each other as some replacement for the news.

4. And while it's obvious these days that many of the markets like CNN have just gone full and liberal agenda, those of you whining that everything is liberal these days! What's the fucken alternative?  Breathlessly sucking the wiener of a notorious lying scumbag? We not only is he a liar, he's an idiot and even his own cabinet members have said so.

hell, when Kathleen Parker and Bill kristol in the National review and Chris Wallace and on and on and on are calling Trump effectively an idiot and a scumbag and a liar, what else is there to embrace? In short, Trump ruined the GOP. Nobody wants to claim to be part of the GOP these days. and, anybody who tries to cling on to traditional conservative values is now sneered at by Trump and Mueller and company as neo cons.

Really? The entire intelligence Justice and military apparatus is anti America and only our beloved Donald Trump is the true patriot? You guys can't be that fuucking stupid.

So basically, there is no party that represents the real people. It's screaming leftist and more on trumpets. Meanwhile, the rest of the world's just kind of does their thing and keeps their head down. There's a reason why Twitter and HuffPost and GOP party enrollment are all down across the board.

8 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

I didn’t know CNN was that new. I thought they’ve just always been around since the 30s or 40s 

you're so damn cute sometimes

18 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

First, I don't think

No one here is going to debate that fact.

4. And while it's obvious these days that many of the markets like CNN have just gone full and liberal agenda, those of you whining that everything is liberal these days! What's the fucken alternative?

Read the article; Brietbart is a good way to see actual reporting. If there's a MSM blackout on the Coup that was attempted, what else are they keeping from the public?

hell, when Kathleen Parker and Bill kristol in the National review and Chris Wallace and on and on and on are calling Trump effectively an idiot and a scumbag and a liar, what else is there to embrace? In short, Trump ruined the GOP.

The GOP isn't ruined; it's merely not the punching bag that liberals like yourself have come to enjoy.

Really? The entire intelligence Justice and military apparatus is anti America and only our beloved Donald Trump is the true patriot? You guys can't be that fuucking stupid.

Obama's officials have admitted they were illegally trying to remove Trump from office. Try reading Brietbart once in awhile.

:wave:

I have never heard of Lara Logan.  would.  Breitbart is not a useful barometer.  It is not the other side to the "mostly liberal news media".  

Obama's officials have admitted they were illegally trying to remove Trump from office. 

This is what I'm talking about. Just zero critical reasoning on the part of some of these guys here. Honestly, do you see somebody coming out and saying yes I committed a federal felony! Does that make any sense to you at all?

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Obama's officials have admitted they were illegally trying to remove Trump from office. 

This is what I'm talking about. Just zero critical reasoning on the part of some of these guys here. Honestly, do you see somebody coming out and saying yes I committed a federal felony! Does that make any sense to you at all?

LMAO  that's LITERALLY what McCabe did during his 60 Minutes interview. JFC............... :lol:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

LMAO  that's LITERALLY what McCabe did during his 60 Minutes interview. JFC............... :lol:

Ok, show me The quote. Especially the part where he says the words federal felony. Go ahead. I'll wait.

1 minute ago, wiffleball said:

Ok, show me The quote. Especially the part where he says the words federal felony. Go ahead. I'll wait.

You got me. In retrospect I used the word LITERALLY incorrectly. McCabe didn't LITERALLY say he committed a federal felony. However, he admitted opening a counterintelligence investigation into the President based on his words alone (not a crime as required) as well as meeting with other Dept officials on removing Trump from office which is treason a.k.a. a federal felony.

2 hours ago, Herbivore said:

you're so damn cute sometimes

Man, I tell ya, cable TV was just awful under FDR. And don't even get me started on satellite. 

On 2/18/2019 at 12:24 PM, TimmySmith said:

First off.  Would. 

Good Lord yes......  🤤

1 minute ago, Vikings4ever said:

Wasn't she the one who got raped at an Arab Spring uprising?

I read some of that..I don't think raped is the right word.  

2 minutes ago, Vikings4ever said:

Wasn't she the one who got raped at an Arab Spring uprising?

Yes. In the OP near the bottom she describes her ordeal. Horrifying.

I didn't think Egypt had high speed trains.

9 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

:ninja:

13 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Further suicidal to DARE to speak frankly about the behaviors of people in muslim nations....

On 2/18/2019 at 12:21 PM, Cdub100 said:

It's not just the media. There are many industries where liberals control and they do not allow any decent from the narrative. 

did you mean descent :dunno:

21 minutes ago, edjr said:

did you mean descent :dunno:

No meant dissent :dunno:

Fake rape at Duke- outrage, white males castigated. 

Real Rape/Mutilation during Obamas Arab Spring by Muslims- Crickets

There are very few journalists left in this country. Most of the good ones were replaced with activists.

6 hours ago, sderk said:

There are very few journalists left in this country. Most of the good ones were replaced with activists.

Correct.  The media want to hold the traditional role of guardian of information for the people, but now they also want to hold political power as well....the two are mutually exclusive and I really believe they have lost the ability to distinguish.