Sign in to follow this  
Cdub100

Just had my infant vaccinated

How long was your wife pregnant for? A gestation period beyond 10 months pretty much guarantees Downs. Hope your wife digs anal.

The thing that sucks about this, which I'm sure you all know, is now, even though the entire thesis was debunked..if a kid is diagnosed with autism and it''s even remotely close to a vaccination.....well that's obviously the reason.

I have a friend who has a slightly autistic child.  Shes smart as a whip...really.  But on this one, you can't argue.  She makes that g0ddamn correlation and I'm not gonna argue with her, I mean after all her kid has it, so it's bad enough.   But man......even smart people are sucked into this crap now.  

While it might not be true, it seems like the older couples that have kids seem to have increased their odds of having autistic kids. Is it the fertility drugs? :dunno:

The wife and I just had our newborn vaccinated.  When the doctor brought up scheduling the vaccination, we both looked at each other like "I hope you are not against this!"  It was kinda funny, but we just never had that conversation beforehand.

Imagine being in that situation and your wife blurts out "we aren't having our kid vaccinated!".  That is immediate grounds for divorce, right?

1 minute ago, Drizzay said:

The wife and I just had our newborn vaccinated.  When the doctor brought up scheduling the vaccination, we both looked at each other like "I hope you are not against this!"  It was kinda funny, but we just never had that conversation beforehand.

Imagine being in that situation and your wife blurts out "we aren't having our kid vaccinated!".  That is immediate grounds for divorce, right?

No.  But me focking her would be.  BOOM!!

20 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

While it might not be true, it seems like the older couples that have kids seem to have increased their odds of having autistic kids. Is it the fertility drugs? :dunno:

No, it's the old ingredients. It's no different than trying to Bake bread with stale yeast. I mean yeah, you'll get something, but it ain't exactly spongy and delicious. More like flat,  and just not right. 

55 minutes ago, MDC said:

How long was your wife pregnant for? A gestation period beyond 10 months pretty much guarantees Downs. Hope your wife digs anal.

The normal amount of time but we are older than 35 so downs was a concern of mine. So far she's perfect we'll until the Jewish vax kicks in and turns her retarded

5 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

The normal amount of time but we are older than 35 so downs was a concern of mine. 

Don’t blame you. Nobody wants a Corky flinging poo around the large family room. 

19 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

From a father of young kids, thank you for vaccinating your child. 

Because those dumb bastards will make yours look smarter?

I hope you realize...vaccines cause adults.  Your gonna have that baby on the dime for a good 18 20 years

2 minutes ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I hope you realize...vaccines cause adults.  Your gonna have that baby on the dime for a good 18 20 years

I think it's Nikki Glaser does a great bit on this. Feel like the first couple years you have a baby.

For the next 20 years after that ? It's just 'Doug' sitting on the couch eating your food..

1 hour ago, Cloaca du jour said:

I'm counting on it. I'll need someone to throw me into a nursing home and about how I'm wasting their inheritance.

5 hours ago, supermike80 said:

No.  But me focking her would be.  BOOM!!

Grounds for getting her vaccinated?