Sign in to follow this  
Mike Honcho

11 year old arrested for not saying Pledge of Allegiance

Mother Upset After Son Kicked Out of Class Over Pledge of Allegiance

LAKELAND, Fla. — An 11-year-old Polk County student refused to stand for the Pledge of Allegiance, and after explaining his reasons, he was kicked out of class and eventually arrested for being disruptive and disobeying commands to calm down and leave the classroom.

To the tune of CCR's Bad Moon Rising

I see a sh!t storm a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see libs and cons a fightnin'
I see bad times today

yeah, we got to stop using cops to do the job of teachers and Deans and counselors and principals. Not to mention you know, parents.

Long-standing complaint that I've had. some of these School administrators are making six-figure salaries. But showing absolutely zero ability or interest in making any sort of professional judgments.

Freaking stupid. If you can't manage a kid? Maybe you're not in the right job.

• Like 1

You should write for CNN, NYT or Washington Post creating that false narrative title like that. Maybe Empire as well.

The kid threatened the teacher(s), etc.

http://www.tampabay.com/breaking-news/lakeland-sixth-grader-arrested-after-disruption-not-pledge-of-allegiance-refusal-police-say-20190218/

Fock man.............you guys don't even realize you're focking doing it.

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Mike Honcho said:

To the tune of CCR's Bad Moon Rising

I see a sh!t storm a-rising
I see trouble on the way
I see libs and cons a fightnin'
I see bad times today

Ive seen this numerous places and the headline is always the same...11 year old arrested for not standing for Pledge".  It sounds sexy and gets clicks, but apparently not true.  The kid was arrested for shat that apparently occurred after he refused the pledge.  

If the school has no rule about standing, you gotta let the little fuk sit.  If there is a rule, let his discipline work itself through the system and the teacher keep their mouth shut.

Im curious how this popped up. Is this the first time hes sat this year?  He just have an epiphany about the pledge this day?  He trying to fuk with the sub?  

Down goes Honcho once again. Come on man, you're not even trying. It's right in the story why he was arrested. You ballbags actually think a cop would make an arrest for that? Cops do have bosses to answer to. Get it together. 

12 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

You should write for CNN, NYT or Washington Post creating that false narrative title like that. Maybe Empire as well.

The kid threatened the teacher(s), etc.

http://www.tampabay.com/breaking-news/lakeland-sixth-grader-arrested-after-disruption-not-pledge-of-allegiance-refusal-police-say-20190218/

Fock man.............you guys don't even realize you're focking doing it.

No, I realized I was doing it---I read the entire story - but "11 year old arrested for threatening teacher" wasn't going to get the attention that my headline did.   

It's about the clicks man.   I'm a sponsored poster.   😎

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Mike Honcho said:

No, I realized I was doing it---I read the entire story - but "11 year old arrested for threatening teacher" wasn't going to get the attention that my headline did.   

Click Slut................................... :wub:

Honcho...I know it wasn't your title...its what the media has been using, and you just reposted it...

But...for crying out loud.  Click bait.   "For not saying pledge".

It  looks more like, to me, well....say a guy goes to a party at a friend of a friends, and they say ..."Hey take off your shoes please" and he doesn't and gets mud on the carpet..and they argue, and it escalates and the guy that refused to take off his shoes is like 6' 8" and he starts just smashing everyone that comes at him, so they call 911, and the cops show up, and he charges at the cops with a broken table leg and they shoot him, would it be an accurate assessment to say

"Cops Shoot Man For Getting Mud On the Carpet"

??

EDIT:  LOL...I just read Honcho and Fireballer already beat me to it. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

I see you've learned well from the MSM and their fake news headlines. Kudos

8 hours ago, Mike Honcho said:

True, you have a history of concern about headlines.  Like... "Good Morning".  I actually enjoy those threads BTW, but don't be disingenuous.  You got owned, just lick your wounds and move on.  👍

9 hours ago, jerryskids said:

True, you have a history of concern about headlines.  Like... "Good Morning".  I actually enjoy those threads BTW, but don't be disingenuous.  You got owned, just lick your wounds and move on.  👍

I actually have a history of owning up to mistakes too---didn't make one here, I just went for the sensationalist headline, pure and simple.   Also as an FYI - If it's really something I'm taking seriously I don't post bad parody lyrics as my opinion to the topic.   :D

15 hours ago, nobody said:

I'll withhold judgement until all of the facts come out.

👍

18 hours ago, nobody said:

I'll withhold judgement until all of the facts come out.

This quote would make more sense in modern times if instead of "nobody said", it read "said nobody ever".

So Honcho is envoking the Doyle Hargraves (sling blade) defense. Say something really stupid then claim "just kiddin". 

1 hour ago, Alias Detective said:

What’s the color of the arrestee?

inquiring minds want to know.

If Obama had a son

I knew the second I read the headline there was more to it than just not saying the pledge.  I didn't even click the link because it was obvious BS.