Sign in to follow this  
Filthy Fernadez

Dems against alerting ICE when illegal immigrants fail firearm background check....

They hate Americans and America 

They are a deeply troubled lot if miscreants and malcontents, full of hate in many ways but the hate the project has deep roots within themselves.  

I'm not in favor of UBC but why have background checks if you aren't going to notify law enforcement when a prohibited person is attempting to purchase a firearm? :dunno:

1 minute ago, 5-Points said:

I'm not in favor of UBC but why have background checks if you aren't going to notify law enforcement when a prohibited person is attempting to purchase a firearm? :dunno:

My point exactly.  :cheers:

Remember that mass shooting in Sutherland springs Texas or wherever? Hell, we can't even get the fuucking Air Force 2 alert authorities when white lunatics shouldn't have guns.

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

I'm a gun nut and think this is perfectly reasonable. 

20 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Only comes into play when it's a straight white male US citizen. 

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Think of it like an emission sticker. Even if your car fails, that just means you have to slip the Grease monkey guy an extra forty bucks and he gives you the sticker anyway.

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

I'm a gun nut and think this is perfectly reasonable. 

Help me understand their logic, or lack thereof. 

They hate guns, don't think anybody should own guns and want to make it as difficult as possible to legally obtain guns but when a convicted felon, or somebody otherwise prohibited from owning guns, attempts to purchase one, we shouldn't notify law enforcement? Why wouldn't they want LE to know that a prohibited person was attempting to buy a gun? 

32 minutes ago, wiffleball said:

Think of it like an emission sticker. Even if your car fails, that just means you have to slip the Grease monkey guy an extra forty bucks and he gives you the sticker anyway.

:nono:

:lol:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/democrats-reject-push-to-alert-ice-when-illegal-immigrants-fail-firearm-background-checks

A couple issues........

How the fock is it legal for them to obtain a firearm?

How do Dems defend to their base not wanting thwart ANYONE trying to get a gun?

Its their side.  Gangs, libs, illegals, terrorists, etc vs Americans. 

Who's side are y'all on?  

34 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

They hate guns, don't think anybody should own guns and want to make it as difficult as possible to legally obtain guns but when a convicted felon, or somebody otherwise prohibited from owning guns, attempts to purchase one, we shouldn't notify law enforcement? Why wouldn't they want LE to know that a prohibited person was attempting to buy a gun? 

That's easy.

Being an illegal alien > United States laws

14 minutes ago, Cdub100 said:

That's easy.

Being an illegal alien > United States laws

It doesn't just apply to illegals though. They aren't reporting anybody. Seems counterintuitive if they are truly concerned about keeping guns out of the wrong hands.

2 hours ago, 5-Points said:

It doesn't just apply to illegals though. They aren't reporting anybody. Seems counterintuitive if they are truly concerned about keeping guns out of the wrong hands.

Okay how about this.

Making new gun laws > enforcing the laws we already have

3 hours ago, 5-Points said:

Because, since the law disproportionately affects non-whites, actually prosecuting is racist.

16 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

Okay how about this.

Making new gun laws > enforcing the laws we already have

Well, yeah. That's always been their position.

15 hours ago, Vikings4ever said:

Because, since the law disproportionately affects non-whites, actually prosecuting is racist.

Solid theory. Sounds like something they would say. :thumbsup:

Leftists are not logical, and wholly inconsistent.

The left argues from a partial communist/authoritarian. They typically avoid direct debate because their ideas are so horrific that when brought to their logical extreme the evil behind their thoughts becomes readily apparent.  Their positions are malleable based on the immediate audience or goal for the moment, so to see them shift wildly and be inconsistent is the norm, its also the reason that they run from debate and use labels or just call your position "dumb" because there is no substance behind their ideas.