Sign in to follow this  
vuduchile

Cowboy pinball

Awesome display or retards in action. That 2nd dude that the bull flipped did a 'bring it' move right before he got his head stuffed up his ass. :banana:

None of these people in the ring should be allowed to reproduce.

• Like 1

I live in Cowtown. The woods are full of people that stoopid here. You will note two of the participants are female. O.K., female looking; I have no idea how they self-identify. The winner is the girl-looking pinball token who stayed in her circle. 

There is a smaller arena across the street from the main, Will Rogers Colosseum, here. That is were the newbie bull riders come to ride in front of a crowd for the first time. It is like one of us crawling into the ring against Ali, in his prime. There were three guys left unconscious, and in neck braces, the last time I went. They have the ambulances lined up behind a gate, and they roll right up to the downed hero. 

The most entertaining casualty got gored, while being pinned on the ground. With the bottom half of his body paralyzed, he managed to use his arms to crawl to the side of the arena, with impressive speed. Just as he got his chest hauled up on the wooden slats along the side, The bull circled around and caught him square. As we were filing out, I wondered if it broke his spine and the ribs on both sides of his chest, but that kind of thing doesn't make the news around here. 

• Like 1

That is so awesome!  Hopefully the Bull also caught those guys in the nads so they can't breed.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

The only surprise here is that it wasn't done in Texas. 

Dumb focking rednecks.  :lol:

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

:mad:......:lol::thumbsup:

33 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

Totally agree. Kentucky dumb doesn't know how to score Cowboy Pinball. Also, the crowd there goes silent when the bodies are spinning in the air. :dunno:

48 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I live in Cowtown. The woods are full of people that stoopid here. You will note two of the participants are female. O.K., female looking; I have no idea how they self-identify. The winner is the girl-looking pinball token who stayed in her circle. 

There is a smaller arena across the street from the main, Will Rogers Colosseum, here. That is were the newbie bull riders come to ride in front of a crowd for the first time. It is like one of us crawling into the ring against Ali, in his prime. There were three guys left unconscious, and in neck braces, the last time I went. They have the ambulances lined up behind a gate, and they roll right up to the downed hero. 

The most entertaining casualty got gored, while being pinned on the ground. With the bottom half of his body paralyzed, he managed to use his arms to crawl to the side of the arena, with impressive speed. Just as he got his chest hauled up on the wooden slats along the side, The bull circled around and caught him square. As we were filing out, I wondered if it broke his spine and the ribs on both sides of his chest, but that kind of thing doesn't make the news around here. 

That's focking brutal.  

46 minutes ago, vuduchile said:

That's focking brutal.  

I met a Bull rider that has a Youtube Channel. You would think he was boosting his macho ego, and I guess possibly, in a way, he is. But it only showed videos of his failures. Bulls running him the Fock over while he was running for his life. Tons of broken bones. His favorite clip was the one where he was in the hospital, in a coma, for four days afterwords.

15 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

I met a Bull rider that has a Youtube Channel. You would think he was boosting his macho ego, and I guess possibly, in a way, he is. But it only showed videos of his failures. Bulls running him the Fock over while he was running for his life. Tons of broken bones. His favorite clip was the one where he was in the hospital, in a coma, for four days afterwords.

You know how you become a bull rider? You take a handful of marbles and you put them in your mouth. Every time you ride a bull, you take one of them marbles and you spit it out. And when you've lost all your marbles, that's when you're a bull rider. 

• Haha 1

38 minutes ago, BiPolarBear said:

Professional fighters, football players, and hockey players all think they’re tough sh!t.  

None of ‘em are as tough as those dumbass cowboys.  

• Haha 1

Holy sh!t.  How dumb do you have to be to participate in that?

Those crazy motherfockers have more fun in a year than everyone in this thread talking sh!t will have in your life. :lol: 

I actually did that once. They used very small 500lb bull though. I quickly realized five hundred pounds with a head of steam will still fock your world up and made my way the hell out of the ring.