Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Rodger stone is an idiot

You guys are going to have to look this one up on your own because I'm not posting this on Mike's board. The damned if this guy didn't publish a close up picture of the judge in his case which happens to be the same judge in about 12 other cases related to Trump's band of Merry idiots. And in the corner next to the judge was a rifle crosshairs. What a stupid MF ER. And after a while, his attorneys finally got a hold of him and pulled it down and he issued an apology. The dude just got through a gag order and then did this crap.

Hey, remember when all the FBI agents showed up at your door? Remember when you threatened to guy's life? Remember when you tacitly threatened a federal judges life? well if you like the FBI agents you're going to love the US Marshals.

Dumbass 

I agree.  Stone is an idiot.  That's just really fkn stupid.

I'm thinking he should have hired two Nigerians to beat him up and blame it on the judge.  The outpouring of sympathy for him would have been tremendous.

• Like 1

He's a dunce alright.  Challenging the court to bring evidence not illegally obtained.  It's going to be a glorious sh1tshow, 

5 minutes ago, TimmySmith said:

He's a dunce alright.  Challenging the court to bring evidence not illegally obtained.  It's going to be a glorious sh1tshow, 

Yeah, there's definitely a problem for anything associated with McCabe's recent admission. Totally illegal investigation thus evidence gathered should be ruled inadmissible.

But..........................I'm sure they've reverse engineered certain aspects to try and legitimize at least some of it.

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Yeah, there's definitely a problem for anything associated with McCabe's recent admission. Totally illegal investigation thus evidence gathered should be ruled inadmissible.

But..........................I'm sure they've reverse engineered certain aspects to try and legitimize at least some of it.

They are probably already begging him to settle on the down low.  Stone doesn't operate that way.  

14 hours ago, wiffleball said:

You guys are going to have to look this one up on your own because I'm not posting this on Mike's board. The damned if this guy didn't publish a close up picture of the judge in his case which happens to be the same judge in about 12 other cases related to Trump's band of Merry idiots. And in the corner next to the judge was a rifle crosshairs. What a stupid MF ER. And after a while, his attorneys finally got a hold of him and pulled it down and he issued an apology. The dude just got through a gag order and then did this crap.

Hey, remember when all the FBI agents showed up at your door? Remember when you threatened to guy's life? Remember when you tacitly threatened a federal judges life? well if you like the FBI agents you're going to love the US Marshals.

Dumbass 

I think you are exaggerating...I think he only threatened a dog's life.   :D