Sign in to follow this  
Frozenbeernuts

Republicans illegal election practices, yet again

Is this the guy that spent weeks following the 2018 election, going door to door 'farming for votes'? Nevermind, that was in California where Republicans got wiped out with that practice.

5 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Republican deflection? Who would have guessed that's the party's first tactic? 

You've got one example there of possible fraud. Tell us which party is AGAINST Voter ID and why.

17 minutes ago, Frozenbeernuts said:

Republican deflection? Who would have guessed that's the party's first tactic? 

Tell me a cool story about the guy you elected as the State's leading democratic attorney beatin down his biotchs! Yo mutha fucka.   :overhead:

Oh, that isn't fraud sorry for the deflection. :cheers:

If only those Repubs could be the good and wholesome folks that the dems have been.....

5 minutes ago, Bert said:

Tell me a cool story about the guy you elected as the State's leading democratic attorney beatin down his biotchs! Yo mutha fucka.   :overhead:

Oh, that isn't fraud sorry for the deflection. :cheers:

That would be my States Attorney.  :wall::mad::mad:

23 minutes ago, NorthernVike said:

That would be my States Attorney.  :wall::mad::mad:

But you didn't elect him. 

Damn.  Was hoping to get in before people decided this was OK because "the democrats".

6 minutes ago, Kanil said:

Damn.  Was hoping to get in before people decided this was OK because "the democrats".

I think the guy should serve jail time.

With that being said, I also think the Democrats should allow Feds to review their states' voter logs. California, New York, etc..... We all know that's not going to happen though. Can you explain to me why we shouldn't review all the voter logs?

10 minutes ago, Kanil said:

The Dems are perfect of course, only the republicans ever doing anything improper

giphy.gif

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

The Dems are perfect of course, only the republicans ever doing anything improper

giphy.gif

Kanil calls out both sides. He told me so. He's a centrist just like Sho. 

1 hour ago, Kanil said:

Oh! I just assumed you came in because it was "the Republicans"

1 hour ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I think the guy should serve jail time.

With that being said, I also think the Democrats should allow Feds to review their states' voter logs. California, New York, etc..... We all know that's not going to happen though. Can you explain to me why we shouldn't review all the voter logs?

I agree with both points.  I think they should be reviewed.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

giphy.gif

The dems are the biggest voter frauds of them all but I'm here pointing you guys out on being hypocrites.  Don't complain about voter fraud if you're not going to call this out also.

The proper response here is, "Dude is dumb and should be punished".  But instead you all came in here with guns blazing at democrats.

9 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Kanil calls out both sides. He told me so. He's a centrist just like Sho. 

The problem is 95% of the people here lean right, thus most posts are from the right wingers.  Since most posts are from the right, most of the time I'm calling the right out.  You also have selective memory and only remember the times that upset you.  When I call out the left, I'm just one of the 95% and you probably don't even read my name.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Kanil said:

The dems are the biggest voter frauds of them all but I'm here pointing you guys out on being hypocrites.  Don't complain about voter fraud if you're not going to call this out also.

The proper response here is, "Dude is dumb and should be punished".  But instead you all came in here with guns blazing at democrats.

No thank you, I prefer to continue to call both out equally and balance the discussion when someone pretends its one group more than another.  ^_^

5 minutes ago, Kanil said:

The problem is 95% of the people here lean right, thus most posts are from the right wingers.  Since most posts are from the right, most of the time I'm calling the right out.  You also have selective memory and only remember the times that upset you.  When I call out the left, I'm just one of the 95% and you probably don't even read my name.

:lol: I don't get upset by things posted here. 

Maybe your right about my memory. If I mischaracterized you I apologize. :cheers: