Sign in to follow this  
RLLD

Dash Cam

I have been poking around for a dash cam, would really like one that does not have wires hanging down etc, there are a ton of them out there.  Does anyone have one?  What did you choose and why?

1 minute ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I thought about getting one then realized videoing my driving is not in my best interests.

😂

Yes, but i do not have that concern, even my grandmother said I drive like a grandmother....  

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

I thought about getting one then realized videoing my driving is not in my best interests.

Same here. I definitely wouldn't want one with audio recording capabilities. :lol:

10 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

Same here. I definitely wouldn't want one with audio recording capabilities. :lol:

I would lurve to hear you doing some gangsta rap...

7 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

I would lurve to hear you doing some gangsta rap...

:nono:

Let's just say if I had any political ambitions, they would be ruined if anybody heard the type of sh!t that comes out of my mouth when I'm stuck in traffic. :mad:

7 minutes ago, 5-Points said:

:nono:

Let's just say if I had any political ambitions, they would be ruined if anybody heard the type of sh!t that comes out of my mouth when I'm stuck in traffic. :mad:

NXqEQ.gif?resize=325,245&ssl=1

Also interested in this.  Would like one of those systems where they have the front and the back cameras.  One of the guys in our shipping department has one but he's special and I'm not sure I trust his opinion on quality or value.

If you do end up with one RLLD, let us know what you end up with and what you think of it.

4 hours ago, Kanil said:

Also interested in this.  Would like one of those systems where they have the front and the back cameras.  One of the guys in our shipping department has one but he's special and I'm not sure I trust his opinion on quality or value.

If you do end up with one RLLD, let us know what you end up with and what you think of it.

👍