Kanil

Guy slaps his daughters 12yo bully (boy)

The dude crossed the line with physical contact. If as a grown ass man you can't put the fear of Jesus into a 12 year old boy without hitting them, you ain't trying hard enough.

Just now, wiffleball said:

The dude crossed the line with physical contact. If as a grown ass man you can't put the fear of Jesus into a 12 year old boy without hitting them, you ain't trying hard enough.

It's funny when whitey says "grown ass man".  Lol. 

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

man it's tough...you should hear the way some kids talk to adults nowadays. they don't give a fock. they know you cant really do anything... and certainly have no one at home that's going to do anything.

3 minutes ago, lickin_starfish said:

The proper way to handle things is to kick the bully's father's ass while the bully watches.

Then afterwards kiss his mom, slap her on the ass, and give her your phone #.

90% of all people, believe they can kick 100% of everyone else's asses.  I'm talking about adults. 

Without even knowing who is on the other end of the phone or computer, in the other vehicle that is ahead of them that pissed them off, etc, etc,  most guys will say "I should kick his ass"

21 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

90% of all people, believe they can kick 100% of everyone else's asses.  I'm talking about adults. 

Without even knowing who is on the other end of the phone or computer, in the other vehicle that is ahead of them that pissed them off, etc, etc,  most guys will say "I should kick his ass"

:thumbsup:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.theonion.com/report-average-male-4-000-less-effective-in-fights-th-1819576624/amp

1 hour ago, tubby_mcgee said:

85% of those guys would puss out or get there azz beat to a pulp

Most people are afraid to take the first swing.  Fuk it, if youre gonna fight, throw down.  Ive found it increases chance of success.  Most people are so shocked that you hit them, they dont know what to do.

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Most people are afraid to take the first swing.  Fuk it, if youre gonna fight, throw down.  Ive found it increases chance of success.  Most people are so shocked that you hit them, they dont know what to do.

So you have fought most people...? 😀

39 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Yeah, 9 times out of ten, if you throw a good first shot, you win.

That tenth time though when the guy takes your best shot and doesn't blink, you're in for a bad time. 

Just now, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

That tenth time though when the guy takes your best shot and doesn't blink, you're in for a bad time. 

You guys watch too many movies or grew up sheltered.  :lol:

About 35 years ago my younger brother (14 at the time) came to me whining about a bully; I told him to stop being a poosay, but then he showed me his arm where the bully had apparently cut it with a hatchet.  Not life threatening or anything, but a decent scrape.  I said whoa, we need to tell Dad.  My dad was maybe 5'9", 180.  The bully was 6'3", 220.  Dad said to wait at home while he went to confront the "kid."

Of course we didn't listen and we trailed behind him.  The bully was sitting on his bike with his arms crossed as my dad approached.  I remember thinking my (much smaller) dad was going to get beat up.  But he walked up to the bike and without breaking stride grabbed the front wheel and threw it up into the air.  Bully crashed down on his back and head, Dad stood over him, and said that if he ever touched his son again he would beat the ever living crap out of him.  Suffice it to say he never did.

I've learned from this thread that apparently that was felony assault.  But back in the day, if that bully had told his dad the whole story, I'm pretty sure he'd have gotten his ass kicked by his own dad.  Times have changed.  🤔

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

40 minutes ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

No bueno

7 hours ago, porkbutt said:

man it's tough...you should hear the way some kids talk to adults nowadays. they don't give a fock. they know you cant really do anything... and certainly have no one at home that's going to do anything.

You're right

9 hours ago, Fireballer said:

I agree with this. If you're mad enough to fight, don't half ass that sh1t.

12 hours ago, MDC said:

“Predictions of being amped up on massive adrenaline rushes or having multiple friends jump in to back them up are similarly unfounded, with over 75 percent of confrontations instead projected to end with panicked apologies or pleas to be let out of a headlock.”

quality 

13 hours ago, titans&bucs&bearsohmy! said:

This exact think happened to me.  The dude looked exactly like Lennox Lewis in his prime.  He was being a and I took my best shot.  He didn’t flinch and kicked me right in the ribs.  I buckled and my face ended up getting mushy.  Rumor has it I smashed his nose but I defiantly got the worst that day.  Told everyone at work my airbag went off. 

• Like 1

15 hours ago, tubby_mcgee said:

I'm in that 10%

the boy told a teacher that he was afraid to go to lunch because he didn't want to see Peace's stepdaughter,

Well done.

• Thanks 1

MDC would never stand up for his kids. Sad. :(

2 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

12th Man has no kids. And no wife. He does have a speech impediment and a fear of women. Also a fertile imagination that allows him to beat up celebrities, in his mind, from mom’s basement. :thumbsup:

1 minute ago, MDC said:

12th Man has no kids. And no wife. He does have a speech impediment and a fear of women. Also a fertile imagination that allows him to beat up celebrities, in his mind, from mom’s basement. :thumbsup:

I hope your kids never get picked on. You are useless.  Sad. :(  

17 minutes ago, MDC said:

If I'm correct. He's a Seahawks fan and votes Republican. Sounds completely normal and a hell of a good guy to me.

;)

Just now, Kopy said:

If I'm correct. He's a Seahawks fan and votes Republican. Sounds completely normal and a hell of a good guy to me.

;)

He’s from Florida and often brags about knocking people’s teeth in. Reminds of me this retard in my home town who used to pretend he has ninja skillz. 

8 minutes ago, MDC said:

Reminds of me this retard in my home town who used to pretend he has ninja skillz. 

How is your father? Tell him 'Beanz and frank' said Hi.

Some kid tried to poke my 11 yr old son in the chest yesterday and my son smacked his hand away.  The teacher saw/heard the smack so he got in trouble for using violence instead of words to resolve conflict.  He's taking it especially hard because he's never been in trouble at school.  He gets straight A's, is captain of the safety patrols, on the student council, etc.  

He told me he didn't wanna be a tattletale by running to the teacher, so he told the kid to stop.  When he didn't, he smacked him.   I know these schools want a zero tolerance policy on violence, but it's just not realistic.  Part of growing up is learning how to stand up for yourself.  I told my son he did the right thing and he's not in trouble with me.  

He said it wasn't fair that he got in trouble when the other kid started it, so I told him to go tell his teacher what his thoughts are.  My wife wanted to call her, the Principal, etc.  I told her no focking way.  He needs to continue to handle this on his own.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

54 minutes ago, 12th Man said:

Kid. He only has one. He has a stepdaughter that his wife has with the married guy she had an affair with. 

7 minutes ago, MTSkiBum said:

I am undefeated in fights and in fact nobody has even managed to land a punch on me.

Are you 0-0?

3 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Are you 0-0?

Yes, I can think of only one time in my adult life that someone else even raised their voice at me, but he ended up looking like a moron.

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I thought spouses and kids were off limits? Woof. 🐕 

I guess if you can’t defend them put them off limits. :(  pathetic bastard

6 hours ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Kid. He only has one. He has a stepdaughter that his wife has with the married guy she had an affair with. 

5 hours ago, MDC said:

I thought spouses and kids were off limits? Woof. 🐕 

To be honest I didn't know the affair story if it is true.  Regardless, I agree with your comment, family should be off limits.  :cheers:

20 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

To be honest I didn't know the affair story if it is true.  Regardless, I agree with your comment, family should be off limits.  :cheers:

No idea where RP got that one from. :unsure: