Sign in to follow this  
wiffleball

Literally just flipped to Hannity

Hannity talking over photo of AOC

... criminalize cows, high speed trains to New Zealand, sailboats to Europe...

Guest chimes in...

... and they want to tax the American citizen from 70 to 90% on their wages!

That's not me cherry-picking. That's literally me just turning the channel during a commercial. No wonder Fox News Watchers come across as just freaking idiots.

I'm sure Grandpa Festus in armpit West Virginia is outraged as he watches Hannity right now.

... back off hold. Senior page from the Liberals which drove the trumpets nuts on this board.

... and if they do that, people are going to leave this country in droves! All the businesses will leave this country!

Sound like some Hollywood liberal types we know of?

Meanwhile, we find out that Flynn was trying to circumvent the nuclear weapons technology ban by selling to the Saudis even after he was fired.  Let me find out he wasn't actually fired. Because Trump hates firing people. We have Rodger Stone probably going to jail. And all kinds of other ship going on, but you can be sure hannitys not going to cover any of that.

Outside of Wallace and Shep, there is exactly zero credibility on that network,

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

Hannity is a cheerleader, true. Tucker is the man. He goes most shows and barely mentions Trump. He's much more about the culture war, immigration, and some Russian hoax mixed in. 

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Ju-day said:

Outside of Wallace and Shep, there is exactly zero credibility on that network,

helicopter.gif

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Hannity is a cheerleader, true. Tucker is the man. He goes most shows and barely mentions Trump. He's much more about the culture war, immigration, and some Russian hoax mixed in. 

Hannity is a mouthpiece douschebag. I do like Tucker.

1 hour ago, wiffleball said:

Hannity talking over photo of AOC

... criminalize cows, high speed trains to New Zealand, sailboats to Europe...

Guest chimes in...

... and they want to tax the American citizen from 70 to 90% on their wages!

That's not me cherry-picking. That's literally me just turning the channel during a commercial. No wonder Fox News Watchers come across as just freaking idiots.

I'm sure Grandpa Festus in armpit West Virginia is outraged as he watches Hannity right now.

Are you saying he's lying? AOC actually believes these things and are part of her green new deal

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

yeah, Tucker's calm down from the old days. He's pretty much okay all the way up until the point where he tilts his head and gets that stupid look on his face like a doberman that just got ripped off in three card Monte.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Cdub100 said:

Are you saying he's lying? AOC actually believes these things and are part of her green new deal

Case in point...

How's the weather in West Virginia by the way?

2 hours ago, Cdub100 said:

So true. He just outs the left for what they are actually saying and people say he's is way off. But in reality, he doesn't make this up. He just calls people out.

Fox has opinion shows and news, they readily admit this. 

CNN and MSNBC only have opinion shows yet portray all of the nonsense as news. 

Oh and hannity has been covering the illegal insurance policy scam investigation from the get go. 

Not surprised your sources havent carried the "insurance policy" aspect of the crime and all the firings that have gone on because of the crime. 

2 hours ago, drobeski said:

Fox has opinion shows and news, they readily admit this. 

CNN and MSNBC only have opinion shows yet portray all of the nonsense as news. 

drobeski won this thread

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

yeah, Tucker's calm down from the old days. He's pretty much okay all the way up until the point where he tilts his head and gets that stupid look on his face like a doberman that just got ripped off in three card Monte.

How would you know?  I thought you just flip there during commercials?  Lol.

8 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Case in point...

How's the weather in West Virginia by the way?

You know she's an idiot when she says she's not sure she can get rid of farting cows in 10 years.