Sign in to follow this  
KSB2424

LGB versus T

I mentioned this the other day but I know a ghey couple who are fed up with Transgenders being lumped in their "group".    Lesbian-Ghey-Bi is a sexual preference and lifestyle.  Transgender is about gender.....two totally different things.

Then today I read this:  https://www.theguardian.com/sport/2019/feb/20/lgbt-group-drops-martina-navratilova-over-transgender-comments?CMP=twt_gu&__twitter_impression=true&__twitter_impression=true

Martina Navratilova has been removed as an ambassador by Athlete Ally, an organisation that supports LGBT athletes, following her comments on transgender inclusion.

The 18-time Grand Slam tennis singles champion referred to trans women as men who “decide to be female” in a newspaper column this week, adding that allowing them to compete with women who were assigned female at birth is “cheating and unfair”.

More and more LGB and Feminists will be speaking out against stuff like this.   I mean, how can a true feminist be for Jim beating Kim in the 100 meters and taking her scholarship?  

id imagine its hard to classify degrees of freak :dunno:

i mean if you have a circus... there's clowns, midgets, bearded ladies. do you think clowns want to be lumped in with the siamese twins?

Funny, I read her twitter comment about it and someone says 'Now you know how Trump feels' to which she replied 'Don't ever compare me to Trump..........ever. He's vile'  to which someone replied 'You're vile for claiming a transgender isn't a woman' or something or other.

It's hilarious when they embrace all these fringe groups; there's going to be conflicts like that.

2 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i mean if you have a circus. there's clowns, midgets, bearded ladies. do you think clowns want to be lumped in with the siamese twins?

I'd hardly go as far as calling gays and lesbians freaks.  But men who want to go into the little girls room certainly are. 

3 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

i mean if you have a circus... there's clowns, midgets, bearded ladies. do you think clowns want to be lumped in with the siamese twins?

You think gays are freaks? 

3 minutes ago, edjr said:

You think gays are freaks? 

no... the gays are the clowns. the bearded ladies are freaks. everyone loves clowns. except the sad clowns. they are like the real flamboyant gays. no one likes them.

see it gets very confusing.

• Haha 2

Even Homosexuals can grasp that Transgenders shouldn't be allowed to compete in sports that don't match whats under the hood.

How is this even allowed at all?

It's not about acceptance.....its about logic and fairness to all.  

You do you, Transfolks.  I'm sorry for whatever reason your insides don't match your outsides.  But you have to come to grips with the fact that you are different and while you should be treated fairly you just cant play womens sports or go twinkle in the little girls room.   I'm very sorry your unique situation dictates these common sense things.

4 minutes ago, KSB2424 said:

You guys aren't staying on topic.  

Even Homosexuals can grasp that Transgenders shouldn't be allowed to compete in sports that don't match whats under the hood.

How is this even allowed at all?

Because to call what was born a man "a woman" (regardless of getting peemus cut off) requires you to dismiss logic to begin with. Once you dismiss the logic, allowing men calling themselves women to compete against women makes sense.

What about incest and beastiality.  Why aren't the libs welcoming these groups with open arms yet?   We know its coming.  We know that CNN and  libs are gonna be saying its okay to have sex with a horse in public.  Or that its okay for a mom and son to make babies together. 

3 minutes ago, tubby_mcgee said:

What about incest and beastiality.  Why aren't the libs welcoming these groups with open arms yet?   We know its coming.  We know that CNN and  libs are gonna be saying its okay to have sex with a horse in public.  Or that its okay for a mom and son to make babies together.  

Libs already have a solution for that one. 

I'm gonna really enjoy watching the LGBT and don't forget the Q, demographics complete implosion.

I believe it's gonna be quit entertaining and full of hilarity.

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

no... the gays are the clowns. the bearded ladies are freaks. everyone loves clowns. except the sad clowns. they are like the real flamboyant gays. no one likes them.

Imagine how convenient sex is for gay Siamese twins.  Those guys have it made.

2 hours ago, porkbutt said:

Nailed it

At what point do the flamboyant ones decide they are going to start walking and talking that way?

39 minutes ago, edjr said:

At what point do the flamboyant ones decide they are going to start walking and talking that way?

When the flames get too big to contain.

3 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

When the flames get too big to contain.

Or there ass is plugged :o

33 minutes ago, Thornton Melon said:

Interesting she'd say that.....Renee Richards actually coached Navratilova for awhile.

There's a difference between accepting people as individuals for the choices they make and thinking about them as gender equals.

11 minutes ago, avoiding injuries said:

Interesting thread and I agree. As soon as society overwhelmingly accepted LGB it suddenly added T, Q etc. 

I think I’m stopping at the B. At least for a while. 

they are all b1tches

8 hours ago, avoiding injuries said:

Interesting thread and I agree. As soon as society overwhelmingly accepted LGB it suddenly added T, Q etc. 

I think I’m stopping at the B. At least for a while. 

it used to stop at LG, even my aunt who is a lesbian activist, as well as most people in the gay community in the 80's and 90's all saw Bi's as confused individuals looking for attention from anyone they could get

. Just like those idiot occupy protesters before. These idiots start fighting amongst themselves.

Remember when black my eyes matter literally shoved Bernie off the stage at one of the most progressive and successful cities in the country? Yeah, how'd that work out for you guys?

Oh yeah, Bernie didn't even get the nomination.

And you? You get Trump.

"But weeze wuz angry!" 🐵

These fockers cant throw a one Horse parade without fighting each other.😁