Sign in to follow this  
Bert

Geek Golf Outing - Vegas

I will be getting back from a week in jamaica about a week before this. Plus trips scheduled to vegas in march and september.

I'm planning to be in Boston 6/7-9 for my 30th college reunion (crap I'm old...).  But my only brother just moved out to Vegas so if another one comes up I can definitely try to make it work.  :cheers:

Interested, but have a lot going on... my brother's 40th, my 50th, and my father's 80th/father's day.  I will bookmark this and see if i can make it happen.

I'll be in the Luxor at the craps bubble machine.  We will hit the Top Golf at least once.

Sorry,  that's the one week of the year we have summer here in Minnesota so I'll be golfing here.  :bench:

I have never played a round of golf in my life. 

April is good for me.  May through oct is bad

23 minutes ago, shotsup said:

I have never played a round of golf in my life. 

That makes two of us....

unless putt putt counts :unsure:

Putt Putt?........I'm in!!! 😎

I've seen the Hangover movies, I'd imagine a geek get together much like that. :dunno: 

59 minutes ago, Big Guy said:

Putt Putt?........I'm in!!! 😎

This would be my speed at The RIO

• Like 1

55 minutes ago, porkbutt said:

no thanks i have a real life with real friends :wave:

focking loser

Could you imagine trying to explain this one to your wife..

:argue:

3 minutes ago, Reality said:

As long as you don't say CBF will be there, she won't want to come

11 minutes ago, edjr said:

As long as you don't say CBF will be there, she won't want to come

I think I'd be good, my wife is 5'7

1 hour ago, porkbutt said:

no thanks i have a real life with real friends :wave:

focking loser

54 minutes ago, Reality said:

Last year my wife and I went to Napa.  Bier hooked us up with a semi-private tour of Silver Oak.  For knuckledraggers, Silver Oak is on the Mount Rushmore of bold red wines.  We met him for lunch and then did the tour.  We would never have done that without him and his help.  I posted pics here.

Wife and I also met Greedo if you remember him; he was a banker by day, fantasy author by night.  We went to his book signing here in Phoenix.  Actually two signings if I recall.

Those are just the ones my wife attended. I've met lots of geeks although it has slowed down in the past 10 years.  My wife knows that I am internet friends with you mooks and doesn't mind if I connect for a drink or three.  :cheers:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Last year my wife and I went to Napa.  Bier hooked us up with a semi-private tour of Silver Oak.  For knuckledraggers, Silver Oak is on the Mount Rushmore of bold red wines.  We met him for lunch and then did the tour.  We would never have done that without him and his help.  I posted pics here.

Wife and I also met Greedo if you remember him; he was a banker by day, fantasy author by night.  We went to his book signing here in Phoenix.  Actually two signings if I recall.

Those are just the ones my wife attended. I've met lots of geeks although it has slowed down in the past 10 years.  My wife knows that I am internet friends with you mooks and doesn't mind if I connect for a drink or three.  :cheers:

👍

47 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

i was just kiddin...kinda :wave:

56 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

After you focked TNG on Sux's couch I can see why. 

6 hours ago, Reality said:

My wife has met Bert, i get your point.  😁

5 hours ago, NorthernVike said:

After you focked TNG on Sux's couch I can see why. 

Sux's couch was a girl named Gigi who had bigger b00bs than TNG if that is possible.  Sux knew her already when we met her at his local (Reagans?).  I mebbe could have had a shot as he disappeared for a while, taking a dump or showering or focking a cat or all of the above.  She was pretty cool actually.  But... I didn't try.  Sux ended up focking her, back then he wasn't a monk.  I ended up sleeping on the couch with the cats.  🐈

TNG was nice but the whole meat was a little awkward; imagine telling your husband that you are going to meet an awesome guy from your low rent FF bored..  We had appetizers at an Applebee's I think.  Apparently I said something here to imply she wasn't the most gorgeous woman in the world and she kinda hates my guts now.  :dunno:

4 minutes ago, Drizzay said:

😯

wishful thinking on your part

19 minutes ago, jerryskids said:

Sux's couch was a girl named Gigi who had bigger b00bs than TNG if that is possible.  Sux knew her already when we met her at his local (Reagans?).  I mebbe could have had a shot as he disappeared for a while, taking a dump or showering or focking a cat or all of the above.  She was pretty cool actually.  But... I didn't try.  Sux ended up focking her, back then he wasn't a monk.  I ended up sleeping on the couch with the cats.  🐈

TNG was nice but the whole meat was a little awkward; imagine telling your husband that you are going to meet an awesome guy from your low rent FF bored..  We had appetizers at an Applebee's I think.  Apparently I said something here to imply she wasn't the most gorgeous woman in the world and she kinda hates my guts now.  :dunno:

Fake news.