Sign in to follow this  
iam90sbaby

Illegal shoots at Deputy in California

Man who shot at California cop previously deported, arrested but cops wouldn't honor ICE detainer, feds say

The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-shot-at-california-cop-previously-deported-arrested-but-cops-wouldnt-honor-ice-detainer-feds-say

1 minute ago, Baker Boy said:

Man who shot at California cop previously deported, arrested but cops wouldn't honor ICE detainer, feds say

The illegal immigrant killed Sunday in a shootout with a California cop had been deported three times and arrested and released over ICE's objection on several occasions -- including cases involving the very department whose officer took him down in a dramatic exchange caught on her body cam.

https://www.foxnews.com/us/man-who-shot-at-california-cop-previously-deported-arrested-but-cops-wouldnt-honor-ice-detainer-feds-say

Cool so my title was accurate 

4 minutes ago, Filthy Fernadez said:

Cop should sue, claiming emotional trauma with California and Gavin Newsom, Pelosi, Schumer and DNC for allowing this cretin to put her life in danger.

She has a reserved seat already at the next state of the union I bet

14 minutes ago, Ray Lewis's Limo Driver said:

She has a reserved seat already at the next state of the union I bet

Trump should give her a position with ICE. She's got all the experience you need.

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

Who said it wasn't? 

5 hours ago, iam90sbaby said:

You didn’t know before you posted it? Lol.

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

You didn’t know before you posted it? Lol.

I mean I could tell just by looking at him and how he carried himself pretty easy honestly. So could you. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

I mean I could tell just by looking at him and how he carried himself pretty easy honestly. So could you. 

😆 

6 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

McDumbass

Oh. Don't pay much mind to him. He's a cuck. 

Whenever I see someone use the word “cuck,” I assume that person is terrified of and turned on by the idea of uncircuncised Muslim terrorists running a train on his wife. :thumbsup:

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

For what? 

You seem to be riled up that I correctly applied a stereotype. 

1 minute ago, iam90sbaby said:

You seem to be riled up that I correctly applied a stereotype. 

Not riled I was just curious if you made it up. And, you did. We are good. 

Just now, MDC said:

Not riled I was just curious if you made it up. And, you did. We are good. 

I didn’t make it up. I used my life experience and applied a stereotype that ended up being true. When you say I made it up it sounds like you are saying I was trying to mislead and that isn’t true. 

Just now, iam90sbaby said:

I didn’t make it up. I used my life experience and applied a stereotype that ended up being true. When you say I made it up it sounds like you are saying I was trying to mislead and that isn’t true. 

Okay, you stated it as fact before you knew it to be true. Kids today have a fancy way of saying “I lied.”

3 minutes ago, MDC said:

Okay, you stated it as fact before you knew it to be true. Kids today have a fancy way of saying “I lied.”

I didn’t know 100% if it was true but I was 99% sure and if I could have bet on it I would’ve with confidence.

1 minute ago, Hardcore troubadour said:

Most

Definetly

Cucked

For real though. Why can’t he just say the guys a shitnugget and let the thread die lol 

18 minutes ago, iam90sbaby said:

For real though. Why can’t he just say the guys a shitnugget and let the thread die lol 

That sort of goes without saying. The guy shot at a cop. 

Speaking of California cops and shooting. Did you see where they shot the guy sleeping in his car at Taco Bell like 25 times? And that's just the rounds that made contact.

wouldn't be surprised if a couple of these guys reloaded in the middle of things. I'm so sick of this crap. Like the guy in New York who got shot dozens and dozens and dozens of times.?

Here's a thought guys. there's eight of you there's one of him. When the call for lethal force is made say officer A and officer B open fire. Everybody else hold fire. 

I get if you want into the middle of a firefight that that's not going to happen. But when the purple doesn't even have his hand on a weapon? At a very minimum if for no other reason than you know you're going to get your ass handed to you in the headlines and the reviews and in court, maybe don't lob 147 bullets at the guy.

If say, two cops can't hit center Mass 2 times each at point-blank range? Maybe you're not doing your job very well. Maybe you're not cut out for it. Maybe you're a little too shaky to own a weapon.

Too fn many of these "yeeeehaw! Let Err rip! Boys!" Shootings. 

if you've emptied your clip along with five of your other buddies at a guy not wearing any body armor and you still quote fear for your life? Seriously, consider the postal Service.

That is all.

Wait, the cops shot a guy for sleeping in his car? I didn't hear about that one. 

6 hours ago, wiffleball said:

Speaking of California cops and shooting. Did you see where they shot the guy sleeping in his car at Taco Bell like 25 times? And that's just the rounds that made contact.

wouldn't be surprised if a couple of these guys reloaded in the middle of things. I'm so sick of this crap. Like the guy in New York who got shot dozens and dozens and dozens of times.?

Here's a thought guys. there's eight of you there's one of him. When the call for lethal force is made say officer A and officer B open fire. Everybody else hold fire. 

I get if you want into the middle of a firefight that that's not going to happen. But when the purple doesn't even have his hand on a weapon? At a very minimum if for no other reason than you know you're going to get your ass handed to you in the headlines and the reviews and in court, maybe don't lob 147 bullets at the guy.

If say, two cops can't hit center Mass 2 times each at point-blank range? Maybe you're not doing your job very well. Maybe you're not cut out for it. Maybe you're a little too shaky to own a weapon.

if you've emptied your clip along with five of your other buddies at a guy not wearing any body armor and you still quote fear for your life? Seriously, consider the postal Service.

That is all.

If some dude needs to die, why care about how many bullets he receives? :dunno:

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, sderk said:

Every situation, or incident, has a political value that must be exploited.  The role of CNN/MSNBC and others is to propagandize that event so that the corruption of it can be effectively implemented by politicians seeking to divide us, foment hate, and aggrandize their own role and existence. The hopelessly moronic eat it up, and the new generations come out of college being taught WHAT to think instead of HOW to think. The result is an emerging society along the lines of North Korea where only one view point is acceptable.

15 hours ago, wiffleball said:

That is all.

You ever been in a firefight yourself?  Ever fire a gun at all?  I'm not talking about on your PlayStation or Xbox either.  A REAL firefight - with real guns.

Heck, you ever just train with real guns but use blanks?  Anything?

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

You ever been in a firefight yourself?  Ever fire a gun at all?  I'm not talking about on your PlayStation or Xbox either.  A REAL firefight - with real guns.

Not sure if he’s fired any real guns but he’s been shooting blanks for years now 

21 minutes ago, EternalShinyAndChrome said:

He worked for Enron. He may have pointed a gun at his temple at some point. 

12 hours ago, sderk said:

Because its excessive if they continue to shoot after threat is stopped.  

9 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Because its excessive if they continue to shoot after threat is stopped.  

Explain excessive when in a life or death situation. Let's say it's you or your mom or daughter or whoever. If someone is a threat to their lives, do you want to start counting bullets? Or do you want the "threat" to be eliminated without a specific requirement on how may bullets need to be let loose at the time?

So why don't you state exactly how many should be fired for each situation that the cops have to deal with.

Apparently cops are trained that once you make the deadly force judgement you unload the magazine. Once you need to reload you can assess the need to shoot again, but the training is to fully unload.

It certainly looks irrational when several cops are involved, but that's what I heard. Once you make the decision you annihilate the threat. They seek to make that the reflexive response through training. Remove all doubt.  So reflexive it can't be complicated by analytical thoughts like 'how many of us are there?'

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, sderk said:

Explain excessive when in a life or death situation. Let's say it's you or your mom or daughter or whoever. If someone is a threat to their lives, do you want to start counting bullets? Or do you want the "threat" to be eliminated without a specific requirement on how may bullets need to be let loose at the time?

So why don't you state exactly how many should be fired for each situation that the cops have to deal with.

Dude, nobody is counting rounds in the heat of the moment.  Its ALL about the threat. LEOs are trained to evaluate each situation on its own merit.  I carry 52 rounds.  If it takes that many to stop a threat, then so be it.  If a different threat takes 3 rounds to stop a threat, and reasonable officers could articulate that addidtional rounds are not reasonable, then Im fuked if I continue to pump lead into some dudes pumpkin.

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Dude, nobody is counting rounds in the heat of the moment.  Its ALL about the threat. LEOs are trained to evaluate each situation on its own merit.  I carry 52 rounds.  If it takes that many to stop a threat, then so be it.  If a different threat takes 3 rounds to stop a threat, and reasonable officers could articulate that addidtional rounds are not reasonable, then Im fuked if I continue to pump lead into some dudes pumpkin.

So then define it. Put it into words how many rounds and what the threat is and how many cops and how many perps and how many bullets. If you can't define this down to the bullet, then you are just stuck with, it there a threat? Is your argument going to come down to 1 vs. 2 bullets?

2 minutes ago, naomi said:

Apparently cops are trained that once you make the deadly force judgement you unload the magazine. 

A common thought, but not accurate.  Some cops carry .40s, some carry 9mm.  That could be a variance of 6 rounds per mag.  You shoot and reload until you think the threat is stopped.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

So then define it.

Define what?  I just told you each situation is based on its own merit.  

4 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

A common thought, but not accurate.  Some cops carry .40s, some carry 9mm.  That could be a variance of 6 rounds per mag.  You shoot and reload until you think the threat is stopped.

Whatever the capacity is, you at least empty when you use deadly force. Do you know that be accurate?

Or are you saying that generally you just shoot until you think the threat is eliminated?

7 minutes ago, Fireballer said:

Define what?  I just told you each situation is based on its own merit.  

Ok. So define how many bullets should be used in each situation. Define each situation and outline how many bullets from how many cops should be unloaded.

3 minutes ago, sderk said:

Ok. So define how many bullets should be used in each situation. Define each situation and outline how many bullets from how many cops should be unloaded.

This guy. 😂